TRON TRX : why you should buy it

Do you know why TRX isn't moving?

If you look at the pay- sellwall yoiu will immediately say that wahles are buying and selling constantly to keep the price stable with nearly no movement.

This is a common tactic to accumulate more cheap coins from weakhanded newfags. Newfags see that price isn'T moving while other coisn are and start panicselling. The whales buy up your cheap coins and to the same over and over again.

What does that mean? Well, if you look at coin where whales used the same tactics, the coin exploded after they have accumulated enough and put down the sell orders for their start.

Here an explanation: i.imgur.com/Dja6MBt.jpg

You can now buy TRX very cheap (0.11UDS) ...most want to buy it under .10USD, but the whales are pushing it just 1 cent up so you don't feel comfy buying it.

It's a nice trick and weakshands fall for it, but you can do better and join the hufe pump that is coming soon.

> TRON officially announced the joining of Evan (Zhang Anwen), a senior bank technical expert. Evan has been responsible for major system development of four major commercial banks such as ICBC, Agricultural Bank of China, BoC and CCB.

> More members from Alibaba joining TRX

> Partnerships with major companies like amazon, IBM ... :

Go in now, not moving right now. ...but after whales put down the sellwalls, it will skyrocket IMMEDIATELY and you will miss out.

I only bought 7000 because I am a poorfag. ...but I feel comfy as fuck!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, just get over this PnD shit coin

BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO GET EXIT SCAMMED

>Buy my bags I fucked up!!!

PnD ? Dude when whales are putting up sell and buy walls with such an effort, it is clear that TRX is gonna get you huge profits.

PnD.. do you even know what it is?

even if everyone on Veeky Forums bought trx, the value would jump just a little bit.

Nope I just bought @ 0.11 USD ...can sell it anytime at the same price but I would be stupid to do that.

>normie shills trying to shill XLM and TRX while they get dumped on with more bags

PnDs..... how do they work.......

> idiots can't even read charts and doesn't understand buy / sell walls.

TOP KEK

I wouldn't call xlm a normiecoin. Xrp and trx on the other side...

1$+ is a given, honestly it will be HUGE.

I'm still holding my free 500 binance TRX but I would never buy more.

There is no sell wall you faggot. Just a ton of people trying to get rid of their bags.

haha this shit is going to 500 sats , might buy then

I guess lift off is imminent then

The coping on this coin is so hard it's painful to watch.

Holy cringeee damn

There are sell walls of hundreds of Bitcoins between 800-900 sats value, check for yourself nigger.

Nice thread OP.
These reddit fucks who invaded a month ago have been fudding TRX hard.
They have no idea how hard this is going to moon soon.
Friendly reminder to all my Tronbros:
TRX fud=pre FOMO

Also, 12.3k and HODLING!

bought at 186 satoshis sold at 2500 on hitbtc keep holding your bags from your fomo the coin is over, flat lining

whales are raping this poor coin

170btc at 728 sell wall out of nowhere cant be anything else but a whale

aaand its gone haha while i wrote this post

Yup I saw that llol

got in at 723 we have liftoff it seems

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

BUY MY BAGS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wtf are you talking about this shits been bleedin for the last week and continues to bleed

Get fucked Trony cucks.

This is getting sad now. OP describes what chinks do after a good ol fashioned PnD on their own chink PnD coin, then will come back here in 3 months when they decide they want to print money and say "moooon". Sell faggot or perpetually hold bags

>TRON
hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Mooon, hop in

I just bought more...

All in now with 30 ETH starting at 20 cents and averaging down to now...

I've come to realize everyone saying moon on Veeky Forums is merely wishful thinking.
>if you dream it, you can be it.

fuck that
i sold at a loss when it was 12 cents and moved everything to BAT

Lol perfect example of dumb money

Chinese whales buying Chinese tron off of dumb faggot Veeky Forums Americans. And like everything else in the world, will be owned by the chinese - who hold 80% of all bitcoin btw. And price will rocket and be sold back to fat retards before it crashes and whales buy again and make money

Because gooks are smarter than anyone that uses this fucking self service Danish furniture restoration Pakistani carpet beating exchange forum

I only put 100 bucks in so I'm alright with either outcome

Look at the volume. Still people buying 10 BTC worth of Tron by the minute. If you don't think tis will get a 2x pump from here within a week you are crazy.

Same here.

It’s currenly 0.10 on Binance so even if it goes up to 0.15 I’m happy

Yes Yes Yes

It's gonna moon, look at the volume of buys.

My one roommate got his when it was 17 cents so I imagine he'll be fucked most likely

Yeah that’s rough.

Asia buying for moon and America in panic selling :)

Is it moon time?

Yes, remember XVG. It's a moon

Volume is starting to increase now after a week long decline... this is the floor.

volume for intensive sell and buy

Moon time boys buy now at 10 cents its gaurenteed to go to 15 or 20 when the chinks start jumping on.

not in 1 or 2 days but will go to $1-$2

why ? lol

Fuck. I need to sleep, but I don’t want to miss the moon.

Look at the other coins and you will understand everything. Good luck

Don't listen to the shills

They're whales unloading their bags on you

Take a look at the fucking sell walls, nothing's getting past that shit

doesn't this just imply that whales are keeping the price low so they can accumulate as much as they can before the price rises from an amazing announcement

Yes.

pls Veeky Forums crypto bubble is going to pop soon and i have only made like 800 USD so far, give me a sound advice, should i all in on TRX?

Don’t go all in. It’s about to have a moon. So I’d drop a fraction of that on it at most.

MY experience of crypto is:

No matter how SHIT, scammy a coin is... it'll ALWAYS PUMP at least one more time

>buying something that has pumped 3000% the past month

What could go wrong?

i'm confused, isn't buying before mooning a good thing? I've been looking to buy something but it seems like everything is shit or has mooned already. I'm in ETH and LTC right now.

Hes probably helping insure you dont go all in especially if thats all you have.

If I was you Id put 400 in TRX and then fuck around with some other alts. Never put all your eggs in one basket user.

thanks, sound advice

I wouldn't go allin on trx either, buy ven or xlm.

Dude you sit on ven and xlm? Lol

lol

Drop LTC, use that to buy TRX. Keep 50% of ETH. And yes buy before TRX moons, buy anything before it moons and that's how you get rich

If he only has 400usd its worth the risk, especially since everyone knows TRX is going to moon soon. He can potentionally make that 400 into 1k+ once it moons, something he can't do if he diversify with that small amount of money

I bought for $12 and don't worry

Exactly.
He said he had 800 but I suggested he go 50% TRX and throw the rest into some other alts.

What do you think were gonna see this coming moon user? And also what do you think the new floor will be?

200K TRX here... Patiently waiting.

I'm more curious why is it going to moon and when? Like whole Veeky Forums is yelling this is one hell of a shitty shitcoin.

>not doing the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

stay poor

its not. Not for a while, this is a shit coin and the head chink is shilling it on twitter everyday. we need fresh money for this thing to go up

Man I had like 700 TRX but I switched it to FunFair....Gook dude started acting shady af man. I bought in .16 and sold at .11.....I'm NEVER listening to you fags without doing my research I LITERALLY bought in because the entire Veeky Forums catalog was memeing TRON. Only lost like $60 but its okay Legend shilled that COSS Coin last night thanks for puttin me on niggggggggaaa!

TRX is a normytrap

You do realize every single anti-Tron faggot on Veeky Forums is actually a redditfaggot, right? A month ago this was being low key shilled as a potential x100 coin (which it is).
After the holidays and the reddit invasion literally everyone started shitting on it and asking JS "well duh produk wut iz it duuuurrr" trying to sound intelligent to their plebian twatter followers. This caused alot of speculation about scams and whatnot.

Charlie Lee and John McAfee are both in Tron as well, if anything that should show anybody skeptic of the moon mission launch is a pseudo-intellectual reddit nigger.

fresh money???? With us many whales

pink ID: pnD! shit! get out! pajeet!
Green ID: buy!

Interesting

and i put some into Verge........Im lookin up this coss coin shit rn

HTML5 pleaseeeeeeeeeee look into this Veeky Forums for the love of God. We can be rich together.

I made my decission. I will use my LTC for TRX, and will keep my ETH. Won't look back until februrary

On HitBTC there is as sell order of about 4m TRX at 985 sats.

what has it done in the last month you mong

it was 10M on 1000

>reddit newfag calling others reddit newfags
really shnizzles my caboozle

Why you should buy TRX, just look at the MACD.

There will still be 3 to 4 days of correction until it moons again. I'm acumulating and if you love money you should as well.

Anyone who FUD’s this project is from fucking reddit. Clearly accumulation happening. Don’t be a wagecuck the rest of your life, this is your TIME user. You will make it. Stop looking at your fucking blockfolio and check back in a few months.

So, one has to hodl this shitcoin for months? It's a quick pump nigga

long term hold, 1$ eoy and who knows how high after that.

Did MACD save digibyte?

i had 6000 coss @0.18usd. Everybody said it was shit over here, it kept going down, after a month, it x10'd. And it has happened to me in several other coins. I will hold TRX