I have 50k to invest - shill me ONE COIN

Hi biz, I have 50k USD and it's either make or break at this point.. I'm either going to make bank or lose it all and I'm YOLO rn after this market crash so help me pick, I was thinking chainlink or VEN, I'm not sure any suggestions with predictions + evidence or why you think it's a good investment will be appreciated thanks preferably a x3 coin minimum within a 1 month + Time frame I will not sell under that

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

XLM, FairX. Easy 3x

You have 50k? Don’t put it in one coin for fucks sake.

Put 10k in 5 or 5k in 10. You just need 1 moonshot to take those profits and move them to another moonshot. You’ll likely get several too.

wait till whalebros coins come out and ride the pump

Dogecoin

ETH
ETC
NEO

XLM, VEN and QLC. Easy gains

I done the x5 10k coin thingy and it didn't work out pretty well and I went from 75k to 50k after the market crash so I'm trying to make them gains back by ALL'ing 50k into one coin

Don’t listen to this guy ...you don’t get rich this way. You need to look for a 100x Kuiper Belt mission otherwise you’re a fucking failure...XRP is going to $100 by the ending of February and thank me later

You should always be at least 50% link. The rest in VEN ICX and maybe some long shot moon missions like Lamden TAU. Also consider the ZCL BTCP fork this month

APPC. Not kidding

I was thinking about the BTCP and Zclassic fork but what's a realistic price prediction for it? It looks over hyped shill meeee

Research ICX. Roadmap is accessible if you look hard enough. It will 3x at the very least most likely 7-8x if they accomplish everything they say.

Good luck.

Lol I am literally sitting on 246k after less than a month you idiot.

Hahahahaha Ha HA! Ripple is going to $100? You’re literally one of tards with my bags in their hands.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Are you actually retarded? It has an 80B cap right now. It would need to X50 for each coin to be 100 (4TRILLION). That's more than the entire crypto cap many times over.

CoinDash is going to moon as fuck after release.. proto is out now. Launch soon.. buy now fucktards!

TRX
thank me later dude

This guy probably bought XRP at $3 for huge gains.

ETH. No coin has outperformed it in the last 2-3 months.

I'm all in bos. What do you think it will be when it comes out? The price? Also when do you think Cuckoin will pick up?

Coss - exchange coin, check out other exchange coins like kucoin, binance. It is undervalued and has real money behind it,not just a vision of better tomorrow like most coins.

TAU
easy 10x
there's enormous fomo for it on etherdelta and idex, it's going to moon once it's on a real exchange

cardano or etherium are your best options

BCD

BAT, easy 100x
not joking
pewdiepie already owns BAT
how do I know that?
because I sent BAT to his account

RLC. Most undervalued coin. Best team in crypto.

All in On KCS. Earn daily dividend in the form of other coins, based on return of 40% of trading fee from all other users.

Literally the only coin with an income. Sit on an inch of smaller shit coins that you earned through the dividend and eventually some of them will moon.

You can buy KCS on Kucoin, and if you sign up there don’t forget the invitation bonus thing 7KvuRx

Also don’t listen to biz as they are just trying to dump low market cap shit coins on you without dropping the price. They are holding all the bags on all the worst coins. KCS is actually a respectable coin linked to an exchange and an actual profit model, unlike anything in the business so far

I'd go DNA as they are about to release their product and showcase it at a conference at the end of the month. There is a risk they can't deliver the product they promised but it looks amazing if they do. I'd see an easy 3x.

Otherwise, I'd just but a slightly out of the money long call option on seagate technologies.

RISK AWAY! Good luck good sir.