Ok Veeky Forums, I worked like a whole 15 minutes on this extensive TA

We're going down boyz.
Why would this time be any different?
we're in a 4 year cycle. Sell now and try to get into the king at 5k in a year. Then wait two years, sell the king at 19k for alts and ride them for a year. Then sell, buy an island in the caribbean. Invite me for mojito's, make sure you have a landing strip for my jet.

You forget FA and the global geopolitical and economic instability.

The black swan potential is actually so real that some meme-lines will become invalid in a heartbeat even if they would hold ground in traditional sense. TA is not quantum.

>implying x4 is enough to buy an island with
bruh I need MOON MISSIONS

No but black swan potential is just that a black swan. An unexpected statistical outlier. I'm not going to invest based on a possibility with a 1% probability.

I think there's a 90% chance it will more or less evolve as laid out.
The greed has gotten too big, (confido pumps are happening wtf), the devolopment done, working hours spent and quality updates performed in the last year does not represent the influx in capital very well.
This new money will need to wait a while before real improvements materialize. It just takes time that's all I'm saying.

If you made a lot of bank, get out for a year (or at least take a substantial amount of profits) get away from the pc and get ready for 2019 and in particular 2021.

Sell now.
Buy at 5k
Sell for alts at 19k (3x)
Bitcoin moons 10x in 2021 and Alts moon 50x.

Total: 150x
Island costs: 15 mil
Required capital: 100 k

You have 1 year to get 100k bruh

>implying the moon missions don't begin next week when all the wall street money comes in

>1% probability
>that the KING pushes in serious people’s shit
I agree with other user ; many cryptostatistical outliers are /not/ unexpected. Japan and USA regulatory arrangements must harmonise - that’s not 1%. We’re seeing sovereign interest in a position - we know TLAs, Mossad use, we know NOKOR use. They’ll never admit it but we can be sure of others, and that’s not 1%.

You can't compare crypto to the current stock market.

I think we will have a bull market really starting off in the next 2-3 months.
- Wallstreet money will be flooding in
- Alt coins are becoming more known.
- Current big business wil all develop a blockchain /crypto strategy.

How long this bull run will last, I think at least 6 month's. Then there will be an crash.

We are going down because people feed whales

It's not going to be the same since BTC's dominance is not the same, the FA is not the same, the technology is not the same anymore.

I agree to an extent that the FA is different and there might be serious institutional money flowing in but...

Think about what I am suggesting. A 1 year retreat back to the peak of last september. Now that doesn't sound like anything crazy right? Institutions and certainly government institutions need time to make serious adjustments to their balance. And thanks to futures and perhaps involvement in XRP they have the tools to limit increases untill that time as well.

Something like this will happen by EOY

bitcoin will moon to 40k in February
it will crash and bleed until June
then it will be at 10k
then it will go to 100k in January of 2019
then it will bleed for 1 year to 20k
then it will slowly go to 40k in a year
then we are moving towards 1M BTC
that is what my memelines and thinking tells me when I look at the chart logarithmically on longer scale

1M. Mcap 18 Trillion dollars then.
Is BTC still King by then?
In my view BTC will be 150k till 200 k at the next peak early 2022. So Mcap of 3 trillion. Will be only 20-25% of the total crypto in second place.
Total crypto will peak at about 12 trillion which would be similar/slightly bigger than precious metals or similar to Nasdaq bubble. From there on. hard to say, perhaps slow rise perhaps but at 12 trillion all 10x moon missions are over.

NEW PARADIGM
while nobody except get rich quick poors buy and geeks use the products

lol gtfo of here grandpa with your TA bullshit

This market cannot be stopped and we are headed for $10 trillion market cap, then and ONLY then will we exit

Your TA is messy as fuck

So what is yours telling you, stay in till as long as above 12, buy back at 6?

We could drop to $11.7k and still be in the pitchfork, $11.4k is the 50% fib retracement, any lower than that and I get stopped out

Ok well I just wanted to say that late september and mid november it really dived very briefly, but significantly out of the pitchfork. So I don't know how you acted on it then?

Well if we get a bounce here and continue forward 11.4 would be outside the pitchfork. Hopefully I don't get shaken out

>This thread.
You are all retarded. Crypto is going parabolic soon, raise your head and look around you

Nigger it already went parabolic where you been?

technical analysis hasn't been relevant for 10 years. get with the times.

>>goes from 17 billion to 800 billion in a year.
>>'guys brace yourself, it's about to go parabolic'

Yeah I'll have what he's having.