AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHINKED

why did this coin do so well anyway? was it purely because of twitter and low coin price?

JUSTin the trash bin

honestly, he'd make a great trap

major influx of normies & new (dumb) money. massive shilling, justin himself spamming twitter and shit to hype it up.
normies love cheap coins as they see a 15 cent coin and think it'll be the next bitcoin, thus making them millionaires.

he has bewutiful hips

>investing in a coin with ceo who has childbirthing hips
you all deserve this

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

MOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jack Ma's protege

Graduated at the top of his class in Jack Ma academy

Destined for succeed

>Jack Ma
Holy shit
This guy is literally a Lego

id trust the lego more with my money

kek, true, but it doesn't matter, he is rich

>Sold all of his TRX
>Claim it was another Justin Sun
hahahahahaha

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Any of you cucks actially believe in the 'Justin is the new Jack Ma' meme? Lil bitch uses connections and vaporware and what he already have to get rich, not getting rejected from KFC like his mentor

In all fairness though, he made it...

Came from literally nothing at all - grew up in rural China

Does someone have that app where you get the 4 faces including the female version? Please put Justin through that.

i'm loving all the TRX fud threads lately.. the prevalence tells me that we're getting closer to the inevitable moon

>t. unironic 100k TRX hodler

Yep 2020 is rapidly approaching

Checked.
Get rekt Tron FUDfags.

try harder, pajeet

you'll never be able to afford that toilet you've had your eyes on at this rate