OST prepump, get in around 7k

OST prepump, get in around 7k.

We going back to 8.3 in 6 hours, get in or rip.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pylik/sleeping_giant_tencent_backed_ost/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7q5m7y/how_is_ost_not_a_top_20_coin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get ready for frontpage r/cryptocurrency again

Let’s go $2 this time!

Buy in lads, wait 5 hours. Its below the fucking sma50, get pair for spotting corrections.

I'm a poorfag with $70 in binance, but I'm putting it all on OST user.

You're in safe hands, we moved it yesterday and will move again today

nice pump pajeets, what discord are you on?

prove me wrong and shill me on the fundamentals of this token.

Calling a bunch of yuropeeans pajeets cause you didn't get in is pretty weak user. Check the graphs and the book and decide for yourself.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Please, find a different coin to pump and dump. This is actually a good coin with purpose. Its been growing as it should and has a great future. Go pump doge or tron please.

Yesterdays pump was pretty gud, I profited from Veeky Forums shills for once

Trade volume brings attention to the coin at least

Nobody is pumping, I've been innit since 2.7k and am not selling before 15th of Feb.

We will not be dumping, we didn't yesterday and we won't today, we are trying to spread awareness and move the floor up

but you said "prepump" in original post. So its a pump and hold correct? is this a specific group? if so how can i join?

I don't see anything about this shitcoin on reddit, fuck you pajeet

New article will be up shortly. Just finalising and waiting for rest of team to wake up

I'll be eyeing it then

Yea, bad attention. When people are left holding bags they will sell the second the price gets back there. Look at Tron, way too high WAY too fast regardless of the actual product.

Now at every stage along the way there are people holding bags, so if it gets to .18 again, you better believe there is going to be a massive sell off of people trying to get their money back, and that will repeat until it breaks through, then at .20 and .25..

It will take forever, if it ever happens to actually get above its ATH and keep going. P&Ds ruin coins, good or bad.

There are no groups for pump and holds.... why would that be a thing??? If anything, they say they are, and the few at the top of the group actually dump, leaving the "HODLers" with their bags... possibly forever.

We are not a group, we are a bunch of investors in OST that are trying to get some attention to the coin. Yesterday this also moved the price when we got onto frontpage of r/cryptocurrency. No group for anyone to join

is this pump real?

???

Nobody is selling below 12k, you can see the accumulation phase if you just use the standard SMA50/125/200 indicators. Also how the fuck am I supposed to unload 12btcs worth in a pump? I want this to succeed and it's gonna, no matter what anyone here shrieks about.

Yea because there are enough people in the group, you don't need anyone else. Just convince everyone else to buy at the right time and you all get out. Thanks a fucking lot, I really liked this coin and loved the fact it was never on Veeky Forums, putting up sell orders now because I'm not sitting around all day waiting to watch you guys ruin it.

Okay Sherlock, sell me your bags.

Orderbook people.

We will be happy to alleviate you of your bags

>We are not a group
>We will be happy to alleviate you of your bags

Also what the fuck are you hedging your gains from USD? How are you this new?

As in we are not a discord group/pump and dump group. Yes, we are more than one person - I can't get a post on frontpage alone

>what is the integrated search function with the parametre "OST" in discord and telegram for 100USD please.

Hey anyone?
pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

Sure why not.

>As in we are not a discord group/pump and dump group. Yes, we are more than one person - I can't get a post on frontpage alone
R u forreal? 50 % in ost now. Wish you the best

Because it doesn't make a difference when using an example to show different stages. I don't have any TRON so why would I need to convert and type a bunch sats when showing the dollar amount achieves the same effect???

Not my coin, not my gains, doesn't matter. But if me using USD instead of sats proves you are not a P&D group, then so be it. Sorry for doubting you.

Don't fall for this scheme, it's obviously going to lose you money while they laugh at you counting their proffits.

Don't be a fool, join our discord, know about every PnD and get rich from them, we're all working as a team and helping each other
discord (dot ) gg/w82G25

Now you, can definitely fuck off.

complete newfag here
What do you use to buy this coin? Every exchange Ive looked at takes days for a sale to go through so how do I get in now and then sell when it hits 8.3 in 6 hours?

What price to sell tonight?

Where do you have funds now?

...coinbase.

You won't know that, it's a guessing game, you get told when to pump, the dump is a secret.

Get them onto binance

open a Binance account, send there. Usually takes half hour tops to send ETH to Binance from coinbase.

make a binance account and transfer the funds there. Hopefully you're not all in on bitcoin bc those fees suck ass

how high will it be pumped?

So binance allows for more day trading - style trades?

Good lad.

It obviously makes a horde of difference if BTC loses 10 of its value in 3 days furing the pump and the same 7k sat is now worth 2c less.

Cheers.
What are opinions of this coin being worth in 4 weeks?

yes

binance has suspended new registrations...balls

I am ready to buy, I'll hold it for around 8 hours, fuck it.

Yea, you can buy and sell on the spot once funds are in there. Just check the price you are buying/selling before actually doing so, the default price they put in can be way off depending how fast a coin is moving in either direction.

then do kucoin or cryptopia or one of the other gorillion sites

thanks guys. looks like binance and bittrex has suspended new user sign ups so ill just have to wait

Or ask someone you trust?

you can still join with a referral

ref=17666207

ehhh i dont see anywhere to enter this on site

join kucoin
use my ref
7KJgfc

i joined kucoin, sorry, didnt see your ref # so i just signed up new
cant figure out how to fund account tho.
maybe ill stick to scratch tickets

Click deposit, a string of letters and numbers will pop up, copy paste that into the "send" field in coinbase of what you are trying to send.

But if you haven't verified your ID yet, you wont be able to send from coinbase.

When is the pumpy pumpy?

Op said over 4.5 hours

yea i was trying to fund with USD from a bank. looks like you only fund with other cryptos?

well i can't post the full link because it gets flagged as spam.

go to binance
and paste ? followed by the link reference above

binance.corn/?17666207

like so

naw, ends up with same result. suspended memberships blah blah blah

You have to use those funds to buy coins on Coinbase, ETH would be best, then transfer ETH to whatever exchange you get on, and trade ETH for whatever you want from there.

But unless you have the funds on coinbase right now, you will probably have to wait a week if drawing from a bank account. Unless you use a credit card which is instant, but higher with fees.

Coinbase is usually the end of your USD when getting into crypto, and you don't work with USD again until doing everything in the reverse order and putting it back into coinbase and selling for USD.

OST is a good long term hold anyways. I'd be happy to be stuck in this.

Yea, don't understand how it doesn't have more attention

Ah OK, I'll give it a try with a small amount, see how it goes

I will repeat what I said yesterday, everything sub 8k is free. Im holding over 12btcs worth, I wont dump, I fucking cant even if I wanted to. Dont treat is as a pump, OST is phenomenal.

BY 8k you mean a price of 0.0008?

Lads I'm sorry, I don't know how to put this gently but, it's the fucking satoshis that interest you, not fiat. Dont be twats, dont fall for the fiat trade trap, dont use blockfolio, dont trade upon winning some cents, Jesus fuck.

As promised: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7q5m7y/how_is_ost_not_a_top_20_coin/

Is this mr whalebro speaking?

There's a 45% coin bonus on monday retard. It's going to tank.