Lamden (TAU) just updated on CMC at rank 152! Get in now!

Lamden (TAU) has only been trading on ED and Idex and CMC finally updated with their market cap and circulating supply.... this is only trading on ED and Idex and it already has a rank of 152. This will be a top 100 coin soon. Get in now before it is too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in since ico brudda
/comfy/

Lamden comfiest hold 2018

Apparently I have been bantering with the main dev of this coin on discord these past months

no clue he had an ICO and I missed it

fuck stuart

still cheap to get in. It looks to be on a slow rise to $2. I was about to sell some but I think I'll wait a bit longer.

I'm holding 3982 of these bad boys and feeling comfy af

I'm in the process of sending some to an exchange right now but I'm going to put in a sell for .0015. Could easily hit that today

holding this longterm there is no way we aren't going to top50

Comfy hold. They need to get on some exchanges soon, though. Any news? ED is a pain. I tried buying more but gave up.

don't be an idiot. you will regret selling. remember, this did 2-3m volume yesterday on the shittiest exchange out there. wait until we hit a real exchange and normies can buy.

After I've looked at their github and some of their youtube Videos, I just had to sell it guys.

Just look for yourself.

>le daily I looked into github and videos FUD

try a little harder

I sold at .009. I dont doubt this shitmeme could moon more short term but 150M is already pretty sizeable and Eth is starting to wake up. I don't want to miss it

this coin is getting shilled so hard

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

can we ip ban this guy mods?
have literally seen him shitting up dozens of threads for the past week.

DEVS ARE LADS.

>providing actual evidence as to why this product is a shitcoin
Versus
>providing no evidence that this coin will succeed

Hmmmmmmm

target $10 Q1 2018

Not even out of the question lmao

do not question the tau wizard

I was part of the ICO and sold. Look at their github for fucks sake. Block.Array is way better.

Are you me? Good shit lad

Blockarray is not even remotely similar you nugget

Thank you tau wizard

tau wizard bring me gains pls

I think he meant way better from an investment standpoint, because it is

sounds like a guy who sold his eth at $5

*you feel empowered*

TAU wizard, Why do bad things happen to good people?

TAU is dead
ADST is next

Bad things happen to those who are weakly handed. Forge your hands in the fires of the Tau gods and you shall have the strongest hands in the universe.

Yes please tell the normies this is shit so they have to buy in at FOMO after a month instead. Seriously though, this team is excellent and there is no question this won't be up there in the top 50s soon, this is a nobrainer.

how can a coin be dead if it hasnt even lived yet? you do realize that its only trading on etherdelta and hasnt even hit a major exchange yet, right? most people are waiting to buy it from a centralized exchange because they dont want to deal with etherdelta's fuckery, so you can assume that the fomo will be huge once we are cryptopia, kucoin etc

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

let me show u de wey to de moon

Thank you TAU Wizard, I think, I'm starting to FEEL IT!!

TELL ME YOU ARE FEELING IT

Tau memes are ubironically the best quality memes at /biz right now, easy 1bln Mcap after exchange listing

spread the love brother

lol whos the leader of the lambden meme team

he is only known on telegram as the tau wizard