Bitcoin Diamond

I warned you to buy Bitcoin Diamond and that it would have been pumped by the same whales and supporters who pumped Bitcoin Cash, you didn't listen to me, rip
Still early btw

It's the first fork that is focused on privacy with encryption of the mainnet with transactions and balances, it will also be done much faster than any fork that has come after it
Basically it's the first real Privacy Fork in the BTC network

It's still decentralized like the original BTC, the devs are Core, that means that the developers don't want to be figure heads, they want a community drive coin, they developed BCD to answer some of the problems BTC can't / won't resolve:
Lower Fees, Faster Speeds, Encrypted Balances and Transactions.
Like if BTC, XMR, LTC got together and made some Super Coin
But it's obviously going to take time, work, and support to build the network up, but trust me, they are super serious about this

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-diamond/historical-data/
Take a look at the volume on 1/3 and 1/4, that's the time the whales bought and take a look at the volume today, it's insane

You already know that Bitcoin Cash is a joke, Bitcoin Diamond is the first fork that really improved Bitcoin, it doesn't want to replace Bitcoin, it's just a private Bitcoin.
And no, Bitcoin Private is a bad copy of this and came after.

There are people who work really hard behind BCD, come in the Telegram group if you have questions, there is a guy called BCD_Volunteer, he really knows his shit.
They are also partnered with Hedgeconnect (they accept BCD, take a look)

I know you won't believe me because the Bitcoin fork situation is getting ridicolous, but this was planned a long time ago, it's legit, if you don't believe me it's fine, but do your own research, this is the best hodl coins out there.

But please, DON'T FOMO, wait the price consolidates.

It's already consolidating at 16k sat

Is it a good time to buy it?
Is it going to drop further down?

I never heard of this shit, neither is social media talking about it at all.

it has a market cap of 50 billion right now

bought 100k

>do your own research

Done. It’s a literal Chinese knock off of a Bitcoin. They don’t even show the faces of any team members on the website. It’s almost certainly a coordinated Chinese pump and dump coin.

>whole bunch of Chinese buy it up
>get stupid foreigners to buy it
>proceed to turn them into bagholders

So, also Bitcoin is a chinese pnd because the dev is anonymous, bad reasoning user
Again, you don't have to believe me, they are anyonmous to maintain the real decentralized vision of Satoshi, I know all of you here don't care if it's anonymous or not, the important is that it gives money, but there are people who cares about it

Honestly I don't know user, this is not a classic pnd, there are serious whales behind this shit, they won't let the price go down a lot, but the price will go down surely sooner or later for correction

Buy on the exchanges that have lower prices, still in time, go now, check prices on Coinmarketcap, use Eth to deposit faster, or shit like dogecoin, than you convert in BTC and buy BCD

how much higher is it going?

moon

its 0.004 on huobi. I can transfer it to binance and sell right?

i dont remember when i was sad as i am now. Instead of fast double, binance lagged out and couldnt sell at 23k, and now im negative with this. Fuckin binance, really.

I wish the claiming process just involved signing your address.

i liquidated and can't withdraw bcd

ffffffffff wth

fuck it I take the 0.15 BTC loss

It might go up again, but I don't want to risk it

wow wallet maintenance on both huobi and binance? who woulda thunk

How the fuck can I get this shitcoin off my ledger so I can dump it...

Fuck

i dont even care anymore. im just keeping it until it dumps to 0 or goes up. then when it is 0 i can kms

Whales left during the dump. Now it's just people trying to salvage whatever they can.

Don't buy anything chinese.
This should be n1 rule

lmao

This is my first time feeling nervous about trading. I'm getting some FOMO on this one

well i was going to sell ath 23k, binance lagged out and couldnt sell.

maybe try again in literally 5 minutes when it's at a new ATH that is 2x what you were going to sell at

Are you using the desktop client? It doesn't lag compared to the web UI

well i downloaded binance on my computer so maybe i can now avoid lag

I warned too (last week). Didn't buy though

Congrats on your millions

You see! I told you So!
>You didn't listen
>Why didn't you listen?
>You could of caught this
>It's still early btw
>Get in or stay out if you hate money
>But please, Don't FOMO :^)

What the fuck is going on? How much is this actually worth if I dont have it in binance?

I lost 50% on Kucoin today. FeelsGoodMan

It's a worthless coin. It's essentially a scam, but for some inexplicable reason it's gaining huge value.

It's terrifying because it's worthless and could shoot back to 0 at any moment, so probably not worth to buy now but who knows.

I bought it at OKEX for 20 dollars each. Will they ever open the transfers to binance? this shit confuses me

LOL Shut the fuck up you had no idea this was gonna happen and didn't warn us about anything.

i am a degenerate gambler that loses his money. AMA

well yeah, im not highroller or anything but if i would sold i'd have 5k instead of now i have 2k.

Fucking lagging binance. I havent been this mad for long fucking time

I would just hodl
Eventually they will allow deposits

I hope either kucoin or binance opens deposits. It's still going up on kucoin after a heavy dip.

retard here. should I hold if I have it on Kucoin already?

I just think that once the arbitrage floodgates open, the price will standardize to like $150

How are binance and kucoin going to time this? They're in a tight spot. BCD continues to pump on both exchanges while deposits are closed.

If they open the gates, the flood will be biblical.

Everyone shills shit everyday, if you want to be taken seriously get a tripcode
No one knows who you are why would anyone pay attention to your advice
Get a tripcode and start making good calls and people will listen to you
Not to mention if you are the guy who told us to buy bcd like 3 weeks ago, it dropped like 60% since then

I'd be perfectly fine with $150 desu.

Which exchange is pumping and also allows deposits for this POS?

Will be interesting if it moons.