BORING COIN

BORING COIN

>t. retard

we're more than willing to give your seat on the moon trip to the next guy

when it's $300 EOY you can fomo in

why tf would you post this? just accumulate and then wait for the fomo when it hits major exchanges. i swear some of you guys are retarded

Shitcoin you mean

Testnet has been a bust. Confirmations taking minutes, txs not going through, random fees being added. What a fucking bust

I've read through the testnet discussion in their discord. Trust me, there have been A LOT of issues with their testnet so far

Lol

Why would you go online and just lie?

Not lying you stupid fuck. Read through the testnet log on their discord and get back to me. Transactions going through but not confirming for minutes (sometimes not at all), some transactions too large to go through, varying tx fees when it should be a static 1 xby, etc etc

Lying isnt very nice.

Anyone who has a serious stake in this coin head over to bitcointalk and read their thread on it.

This is the clearest scam out there in the market right now. Its even a reboot of a previous scam

You really want me to start posting screencaps?

Yes. Interested but lazy

Here's one

go ahead, lmao

*Gasp* OH MY GOD ITS A SCAAAAAAMMM!!!! OH THE HORROR

Nice deflection, asshat

Is XBY the new UFR?

>Making this much fuss over a fucking testnet

lmao. This is normal shit. The testnet is going well you dumb fuck.

Isn't the point of a test net to find shit like this and fix it?

Ok so was I lying or not? Apologize pajeet

Yes, you were lying in the fact that you are overstating the testnet's issue's. I've been with XBY for a long time....issues have been in all testnet's, but that's the whole point of them. Overall, it looks like Testnet 3 is going to be a success. I mean its just laughable that you show that screen. Like, big deal. Snore.

>EOY

What is EOY?

Savage lol