Under 70ct now

told you reqtards to sell.

there is no team, no github commits, no use case, no roadmap, no news. basically a hyped p&d pajeet coin

sell before its back at 6ct

lmao nice pasta

Comfy coin

MY WILL IS IRON

YOU WILL NOT BREAK ME

fuck this piece of shit, should have sold this days ago

There is a team, there are github commits - look at the team members work (legit every day), there are huge use cases (businesses accepting crypto, allowing an easy way to request crypto payments), there is a roadmap on their website.

However, there is no news.

there is consistent biweekly news from the team, which is exactly why this coin cycles the way it does. It'll run up to a new ATH before the next announcement like it has done for the past 2 months. screenshot this.

news every 2 weeks. sorry they don't constantly shill themselves on twitter. go buy LTC and TRX you faggot

you do realize that there are news coming in like 8 hours or so but literally no one cares? lol

WHO HERE
IRON
FUCKING
HANDS

Fair enough. But it went on a run from $175m to over $550m with no news.

there is literally almost no buy orders right now .

glad im on my pc right now so i can see this shitcoin dying haha. time to grab some popcorn

How so? Why would they releasse on a saturday and not during their biweekly updates?

where? what news? they release project updates, but usually on Friday.

Begone pajeet, you won't get my tokens.

It has 10X in nearly a month's time, what the fuck more do you want? The downturn is early adopters taking profits.

You really put so much effort into this? Kek, should've bought more req instead.

>he hasn't sold and isn't waiting to buy back in at a lower price

The lower price is now dude. It's not gonna go much lower before it moons again.

That’s cool because no one is buying lmao

yeah, this coin is dead /s

i bought at 9 cents my man.

It's bottomed out, I repeat, it has bottomed out.

We're going to go back up now.

guys please. convince me to hodl. poorfag here seeing his gains dwindle into nothingness. CONVINCE ME PLEASE MIIII. I'M scared it will find some resistance now at this low level and then a sudden complete sell off and it drops to dbc levels. halp

you should dump your 40 req

Dude, just look at the graphs right now. We've just passed the bottom of the barrel, there is only going up from here. We are literally climbing as I'm typing this out. No reason to sell at the lowest of the low. Just hodl for a bit and you might even be able to sell this at a profit at the end of the evening (europoor timezone over here).

just sell and rebuy at a lower price if you are convinced the price will continue to dip

It's inevitable that it will go up again. My problem when I first started was selling low during a dip, then almost on cue, it fucking mooned.

You should just wait until it increases as we go towards main-net and sell off some as we go up.

Also pray to god that it doesn't fuck up.

Already back to 0.77$. Kys fudder.

Hmm should I sell? Na, I'm pretty comfy right now. Thanks for you advice though Mr Pajeet.

My life is now financially ruined thanks to REQ. And my girlfriend, which I knew her since from childhood, left me for a Chad.

Time to die.

She made the right decision desu. How are you supposed to care for her and her children?

You should feel good knowing that Chad will take care of her, and she will be happy

Don't be sure it's the absolute bottom mang, I think it's still got a little more slip in it. Been hovering over the buy button since yesterday... I want to get more at 65c

hmm you guys may probably be right

at least she will be happy with him, and only that matters to me.

Her being happy.

here you go. For future FUD posts

What exactly is the use case for a REQ token?

To be burned.

It's probably the closest thing to a share/stock in crypto desu.

Tokens used in every req transaction and subsequently burned.

So every time a transaction happens it burns 1 REQ? How is supply limited?

The amount it burns is dynamic, I don't know the full details since I'm a brainlet who didn't read the whitepaper. It'll burn less and less as time goes on so they don't 'run out' in any reasonable amount of time though (they're divisible by up to some ridiculous amount of decimal places).

so let me get this straight: the success of this coin depends on if normies will adopt it and use it to pay with. how hard is it for the average normie to do that?

It burns a percentage, not an entire token. Supply is capped at 999 million

you're a complete fucking retard. The first run from 35-88 cents was in the middle of a news cycle. Literally nothing fueled that pump. It was random and irrational. Like this entire market. Stop trying to make sense of things you don't understand.

We got cucked by Ethereum AGAIN guys.

People use the network, and tokens get burnt. The network selects tokens to be burn at random, So maybe one day people use the system a lot, and you wake up with half of your REQ holdings because they were burnt

bought at .50 so don't care. hodling.

Now that I know is not true.

Ok buddy. Been holding REQ since $0.06 and watched it cycle as described. The moon mission you’re talking about was certainly FOMO driven like any moon mission, but it happened right on cue (about midway between blog posts) and during a time when every coin in the top 100 under a $1 was mooning. It will happen again.

Eth runs always start right as req starts moving. sucks cause everyone sells to move back into Eth.

It's driving me nuts. My gains have been cucked for almost a week from fucking Ethereum. I refuse to buy in to it because it'll crash immediately and my alts will moon.

>It's driving me nuts

TFW 30% in ETH

TFW 100% in ETH

I sold mine a few days ago thinking it'd stop.

holy fucking shit. you are going to make 200k a month real soon with COSS

25% :)

Normie sends Fiat, Crypto or whatever the fuck he wants to pay with -> payment goes through req network and pays out to seller whatever type of currency he wants. So it's the link between crypto and fiat, between normie and biztard

and will the normie ever need anything else than fiat? why would the normie set up the app and add accounts to it in the first place?

lol this brainlet

The definition of comfy

can someone photoshop REQ icons on his hands? On mobile so I can't but id appreciate it

If it continues to drop below the purple line, you're looking at a continuation of the drop of the bottom gray line. Watch to buy.

please brothers my weakened hands need this

the whitepaper is quite plain in language and just says they want to become a global payment request system based on ETH tech, pretty plain IMO, not worth investing big bucks into

ENJ has minecraft server partnerships, just released a beautiful AND FUNCTIONAL wallet on the google play store, and has an active twitter, just mooned with a kucoin listing, dipped back now, has 2 major announcements coming soon according to their twitter, get in now Veeky Forums at $.36 i am trying to get at least 1k before the announcements, youre welcome

here you go, but i dont like working for free, so consider sending me wathever you decide is worth my time doing this image for you.
Lemme know what coin you could send me and Ill add the adress.

All alts are a means to acquire more REQ

That's pretty good.

what you want

Again though, the coin hasn't really lost much value other than the initial pullback. It's mostly just that ETH has gone up.

Hmmm, it does though because people panic and just dump more. I'll be rebuying into REQ, but uncertain if it has found a bottom, ETH mooning fucks it up more. XLM has this problem too.

People in this market have a perspective problem imo. A week from now everyone's going to have a completely different opinion.

What are you talking about? The reason people will have a different opinion in a week is because people like me are buying coins at the bottom of their correction cycles.

literlly all altcoins have been going down for the past week.

this thread just proofs one thing for you, you are way to stupid to make it.

All those memories lost, like tears in the rain...

I want to go for DENT, but if you have spare ETH or XRP im fine with that too. Or just make me an offer, im pretty chill.

Kek pajeets are getting smart at FUDing.

so i can wake up with no REQ!?

you won't get my bags you fuck

no, he is an idiot.

MAKE THEM GO UP NOWWWWW1!!!!!

oh ya cuz the idea of all this is to create the most specialized coins with the smallest potential userbase that doesn't really save anybody any time or money, just migrates business towards the latest trends

Up 9k a few days ago, now only 5k... feels bad

send a wallet address for whatever

thanks mate
pick:

DENT
0x188ec2c9a275f5762bd7f9d8cb9055df38d40433

ETH 0x188ec2c9a275f5762bd7f9d8cb9055df38d40433

XRP
rLHzPsX6oXkzU2qL12kHCH8G8cnZv1rBJh

I was hoping you would send an XRP, I bought an exploit off a darknet marketplace so I'm gonna try it on this address

what?

>REPT

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

Honestly, use your brain. Does it even make sense for this token to be over a dollar?

This will be a multi-billion dollar marketcap token within the next few months. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence and knowledge knows this.

Personally couldn't give a fuck what happens to the price in the mean time.

kidding. but I'd send you money if I weren't down 40% in the last 4 days. sorry.

its alright, you have my adresses, chime in whenever you feel like it ;) no stress

but dude dont joke around security like that, you've made me strengthen my accounts (which I guess is actually good thing)

it's an oldfag joke, but nigga you better have 2fa enabled for the little amount you have in exchanges, big bags off exchanges unless you're trying to get fucked

just enabled it because of you. Im a newfag, Ill admit that.

Jack be nimble?