Undervalued Coins

ITT we discuss the most undervalued coins. These can be coins that have been around for a while or even are just starting their ICO. Let's avoid discussing top 100 coins.

I'll start with mine:
>Lamden (TAU)
>Simple Token (OST)

Bonus:
Pepe Cash

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/
bankera.cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lamden is a scam is it's actually way over valued.

Real talk look into Telcoin. Tokens were just released so it's only unlisted on ED

Brap

PBL

Ufr

SYS - Syscoin

What makes you say Lamden is a scam?

I'll check out Telcoin

Omisego is severely undervalued, there's no reason it shouldn't be at $50 right now

This will easily X100, look how cheap it's. Gaming coin + lending, this can seriously get crazy

starbase, jap bitcoinsuisse nuf said

You can double the market cap by buying $6,000 worth? Yeah no thanks Pajeet

How do I get it from ED?

Okay Telcoin actually looks super promising. Appreciate the recommendation

Omisego's project is almost too ambitious in my opinion

> ITT we shill our bags most needed of mercy
fixed

FUN still undervalued af

>Looks for his coins
>Not mentioned

Puh my coins are still doing well

I just looked at this for a few mins, looks like dogshit.

You aren't wrong. That's why I'm really only paying attention to projects I haven't heard of. The FUNs/OMGs/XVGs of the world can get fucked.

No problem, and you hear nothing about it on biz too which usually means it will succeed
You have to add it with the contract address or just wait until it hits a real exchange

gvt and lun

Forgot to mention LINK

Oh I have them buddy, I just don't even have the energy to shill CAN. Thinking about it makes me tired.

Any word on what network Telcoin is partnered with for their trial? Is that private information at this stage? I imagine if it was a major TelCo company, this coin would literally go to Mars

PASC, probably the most undervalued coin rn

COSS $2.64 for an exchange coin.

It has $10-$25 potential roof by the eoy. Compare it with kucoin, binance coins.

Xlm

>Telcoin

>"Lamden is a scam"
>Got VW, MasterCard peeps interested

>"Telcoin is the future!"
>Only vague promises about the coin being used by telcos.

checked. Coss indeed.

Cool idea but who is going to pay for torrent?

sure, stay poor

Airswap. All day.

AGRS -- Ohad is a genius, $3 a coin, with 5k potential and an ambiguously large market thats untapped

QRL- quantum computing will be here VERY fast and QRL will be launching soon and hasnt pumped.

ITC

DNA

This is a real company so NDAs and shit nigger. But once the trail starts I would imagine it would be public knowledge. They've got great connections through their advisor team

This is my biggest concern. I can't find information on who their trial partner is.

No one. UFR is hilarious. Trying to monetize robbery with quick easy payments! Also known as iTunes. Haha.

Lol but coss is shit and binance and kucoin are hugely used

Ohad is a total lad, he accepted my linkedin request

No one is interested in Lamden. Definitely not VW or Mastercard. Please provide proof of this interest. Lamden had no product, their github is a sham, please stop shilling this utter shit

ECA

crazy how SPANK is still under the radar even here

I'm inspired to shoot him one now too lol. Worth noting that ive had some of the team from qrl accept linkedin requests as well and theyre very communicative about progress across the forums and channels. I truly believe its a strong project with a no hype approach

XBY
Platform coin based on an entirely new paradigm for block validation (PoSign)
Recent testnet confirms fast transactions and confirmations
1st party wallet software is top-of-the-line
Master nodes will lock away 3/4ths of the circulating supply
Patent will prevent copycats

Once this shit starts hitting major exchanges and the master nodes are implemented, this will 50x easily

Nimiq

Eidoo

CND

Easily SPHTX

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/

the king of undervalued coins. DYOR, soon.

PFR

Hit ATH today at 31c but I'd expect at least $1.50 when they release the platform in feb

Agreed. Ohad is a once in a generation visionary. I have an advanced degree in math and honestly struggle fully understanding some of the concepts he's putting forth.

>HST

Snovio (SNOV) will skyrocket next week, I know.

Doesn't look like it does anything new/unique desu

Blockmason... Bcpt. It's function, thus it'll be here in a year

was hoping for a jiggly gif, senpai

ETHBET

Cant wait for the pink wojaks that missed out on this coin as soon as it blows up

ETHBET - Platform almost ready, you know the MC
XRL - This has gone under the radar for too long. The trading bot has profited about 250k so far, and lees then 25% is used of about 37 mil of the stack. There is more but DYOR.

comfiest hold and definitely a sleeper, in a year this will be huge. And imagine when it gets listed on any big exchange.

Yes
Also hst

Need to be verified before trading at Qryptos though?

Skycoin
0 fees, instant transactions, unlimited scalability. DAG/blockchain hybrid. Built their own decentralised internet on top of it. And not some fucking browser plugin, an actual separate internet running on new networking protocols, hardware and infrastructure.

What does Agoras Token trying to do?

You can use etherdelta
Supposedly it's going to be added un bit-z soon

Cobinhood is better
Deposit and trading does not need verification

SPHTX is on EtherDelta?

Use cobinhood, no fees

Nice, thanks user. Let's get rich.

GVT

lamden my man

LZN DYOR

bounty0x (BNTY) is sooo undervalued!! DYOR

Comfy 1000bnty hodler reporting in...

Dragonchain (DRGN) on KuCoin.

>Dragonchain is a US-based company. When the US authorities start regulating crypto and banning all shady shitcoins, Dragonchain as a US company will 100% pass all the regulations.

>The DRGN tokens will be the ONLY gateway for the US citizens to participate in ICOs.

>DRGN is also NOT YET listed on Binance and Bittrex.

Open pic related in new tab and inform yourself.

im not doing any research, you tell me why i should buy.

bankera.cc

im not buying your VIP tutoring Cryptobro. pls leave

>Lamden
>Undervalued
k

Cryptobro selling tutorials? Really?

Let's shill each other some

SPHTX
>enterprise coin
>SAP/blockchain integration
>experienced and well-connected team
>partnership with GE

ASTRO
>investment firm started by the Picollo Research team
>primarily invest in ICOs, doing all the research so you don't have to
>compare with TAAS for a similar coin with a more accurate market value
>quarterly dividends in ETH

COSS
>you've already seen the shilling just fucking buy it

This seems like a great one. How long can I wait to get in before it goes up? Waiting for coins to recover before selling and moving to new gains.

Well, time to.buy more before the next hot livestream which will spike it to at least $1

For those who never heard about BLT, it just started Blooming. Also, get some if u want at least 100% by end of month, but much mote in 6months

my coin of choice is UFR, i think there are a lot of potential in this coin, also great price increases when the alpha comes out in February.

UFR

Your sandwich coin isn't on CMC. Shill me.

These bots.should he banned

BCPT
>58 mill market cap.
>any company can set up a way log and record any debts or credits, even if they aren’t in fiat or cryptocurrency tokens with the credit protocol
> Credit protocol as backbone for other Dapps to build on
> guy from harvard
> guy who worked at J.P. Morgan
> has yet to rebound from the crash

Seriously? No one posted Zencash yet? WTF you jeets, this coin is a palm beach pick and just partnered with IOHK, the world class organization behind CARDANO AND ETHEREUM CLASSIC! Undervalued as fuck.

I'm not Cryptobro, user. I'm only using his pic because it's well made and contains all informations about Dragonchain.

Sorry im on a phone, but I discovered it right after the ico and it still floats close to that price (+80% but few exchanges so far). Tldr: wants to establish universal credit system thanks to blockchain, plenty of info if u dyor. Also, upcoming HUGE project which prolly know about is current.us u can get in ico presale, thank me later. Im dedinitely going in

So normally id try to explain but its far more advanced maths than i know so heres a snip from their faq

What is Tau?

Tau is a blockchain platform that will allow for on-the-fly logical consensus detection which enables it to scale some of the largest bottlenecks to human advancement including social governance and knowledge creation.

By using a self defining and decidable logical framework, Tau is the first in this space to be able to gather data voluntarily submitted by its users and logically deduce valuable knowledge over a network secured with blockchain technology.

What this means is that in effect, we can scale collaborative endeavors between thousands of mathematicians, doctors, computer scientists, engineers and other experts to greatly accelerate the production of knowledge.

Tau aims to become an indispensable technology. Once Tau has launched, any company, nation or organization not using the collaborative power of the network will be rendered obsolete.

What is Agoras?

Agoras will be an integral platform built over the Tau network and will serve as the primary economy that'll take full advantage of Tau's revolutionary features.

Agoras itself is comprised of 3 distinct parts: 1) Automated Knowledge Economy 2) Computational Resource Market and 3) Advanced Currency with Derivatives Features.

Through the power of Tau, we envision the possibility of fully autonomous businesses operating over the Agoras virtual economy.

Nebulas (NAS). Extremely undervalued. Team involves NEO founder and has the engineering director of Facebook on board as advisor as well. Team is focusing more on the project than marketing BS, but this will blow up on it's own.

ECC, anyone knows it?

Definitely ADC, and I second TAU

BRP

Bitcoin (BTC)