who dark net acid here?

HAHAHAHAHi bought 100k

Here, bought for 0.2 btc

same
put about 1k€ worth of money into btc early last year, missed huge gains

>tfw buying a quarter oz of weed for 0.2 btc

so you melted your brain and got poor?

youre gonna make it

Good old times, wish I would have found a leftover in my wallet which increased 1000x over the years. Bought acid when bitcoin was 300 dollar.

yea user, i saw eternal one-ness after a btc purchase

I had a friend that was buying bezos and herion from Pakistan on the silk road. He died a few years, any way I could access his BTC if I had his hard drive?

Things I bought with BTC < $1000:
Acid
DMT
Car
Gas
Vacation
Food
Clothes

I don't regret it at all. Felt good to use crypto currency like a currency. Now Bitcoin a boring asset.

This, I've probably spent over 30k or more in today's money on drugs from silk road. Although that's most because I was buying
drugs when BTC was $30

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but at least I'm not a retarded druggie.

bought weed back in 2012 for about 1.2 bitcoin.
Weed was good, so I wont complain.

Itt: Short term gratification vs long term rewards

I took 50 µg of LSD one (1) time because of my druggie friends.
It's not even that great. It just fucks up your perception and thinking for a few hours and that's it.
Honestly i don't get it.

50 mics is not enough to have a proper experience tbf

you did 50 ug you fucking pussy of course you're not going to feel anything. What the fuck else does drinking or weed do? Fucks up your perception and thinking for a few hours.

Spent 16 btc on drugs since 2014... some of them I bought for £140

I was thinking about microdosing some acid to help my depression. Anyone know anything about it

lol retard

autist

>50 µg of LSD

dude thats a little bit over a microdose.

You are supposed to take about 150.

ITT: people that havent tried acid shitpost about stuff they literally cant even imagine

Bot fake Id for 0.33 btc 3 yrs ago

can this be done today. I want to eat 5 grams of dried shrooms in a dark room and see what happens

I knew someone who had thousands and sold after Mt. Gox. He made like 25 grand then. He bought more BTC to buy acid from Silk Road. He is one of the people who probably have killed themselves because of the regret.

>the year is 2025
>BTC is measured in satoshis
>1000 satoshi's is worth over $5,000

Small dose and probably shitty environment

my dude
i bought weed for 0,5 btc on the regular years ago

Since 2015... Acid, MDMA powder and pressed pills, marijuana, etizolam powder, a couple of hacked subscription accounts
Only for the consumption of myself and friends
I've only spent like $3k worth of BTC. But it would be worth like $60k now if I just held the bitcoin.

i dont`t need dark web. i can grow shrooms and weed and san pedro and a lot of other things by myself.

I sold a lot of MDMA at university and made a phat load of cash like a nigger.

The sad thing is had I just kept the bitcoin I'd have had a lot more cash.

Isn't it like super fucking easy to trace shit like this back to you? Aren't you guys scared?

Bought 20 blotters of 25i nbome for 7 BTC back in the day, good times, nothing like a good colorful trip.

Def prefer pure acid though.

Lmao at all you fags doxxing yourselves ITT

no and no, even it was easy to trace back. Alphabet agencies are not worried about some stoner buying 10 doses of LSD. You're not even on their radar

wow a whole 2000 dollar wow you really missed out OP

autism

>buy bitcoin at 25$
>order weed
>did that at a time where bitcoin was between 25-500$
>I sank over 2k into it

I´d never have bought any bitcoin if I weren´t using it, so there would have probably no win for me anyway

>being scared of doing drugs

kek! Not taking doses. 10 tabs for me please. see you in a few days.

>crying about 2 grand like two years later

I guess druggies really don't ever make it, eh? Grow up kid, 2 grand should be pocket change for any self-respecting man with a good job.

Most weed dealers have a shrooms connect. You've got friends, right? Right?

I can imagine more than your pathetic acid damaged brain can contemplate.

>Got in Bitcoin in 2011
>Spent over a million on weed

>tabs
not a measure of quantity

Your a kid. I bought exctasy for 500 when btc was 8 dollars that i didnt even use.

who gives a shit lmao its 2 grand dude get a fucking job

damn ru retarded

I did the same thing at the same exact time except I bought probably $400 worth of RC dissos and benzos.

pussy

send me some shrooms bruh ill pay in monero

same I saw btc just like a high tech paypal not an investment

Ahahah besides all the L that's now worth thousands I also got scammed once about a 16 months ago, last time
I wasted my bitcoin

>melted your brain
lcd is harmless

Bought about 12k worth of steroids over last 3 years using btc... At least fit with multiple QT3.14’s but still poor.

Ehhh im not worried about the gains i missed on drugs, even with all my purchases im still waaaaaay up. I like to think of it as free drugs man. Now ive got enough LSD and 4-aco to last me twenty fucking years and im over 300% gains on my folio. So fucking comfy. I love you guys, this has been a great ride

anyone here whos done lsd knows its a long term reward

Bought 500 pills e for like 2.8 btc.
2€ a piece.

Alot of fags hype it up as a life altering fucking mind opening thing, but yeah it just gets you mad high. Still fucking love it. But yeah, it gets you high thats the whole points of drugs mate

If you dont have any stoner friends you can do 4-aco-dmt, its pretty close to shrooms mind fuckery

the money I left in BTC for LSD, is why I have 30k in crypto today. LSD is still blessing me even though I stopped taking it.

But that takes soooo long for san pedro, hower the tea is lit. Also 4-aco is way fucking easier to dose and store my dude. Grats on your many grow ops though.

How was the DMT? Did you break through?

How is the cactus?

I wanna try it

Also dont listen to guy trying to buy shrooms he could be the DEA

are you my brother?

Bought like two bitcoin worth of, acid and some other psychedelic researchchemicals, was absolutely worth it.You need to ingest at least a 100µg to actually have a decent trip

You guys are way better than /pol. For this topic they would start talk about god, jesus and Hitler.

that's an awful idea but not as bad as taking SSRIs

I bought shitloads of acid on darknet, and had something like 10 BTC on Cryptsy, then I got cursed by the cryptsy gypsy and lost it all