COSS

I told you at 20 cents
I told you at 50 cents
I told you at $1
I told you at $2
I told you yesterday at $2.15
Today we're passing $3

Are you seriously going to watch this do exactly what KCS did, and not buy any?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosscalc.com
medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-january-13th-2018-80c73bdf83b8
reddit.com/r/COSS/comments/7o6zwb/can_we_deposit_fiat_eurgbp_on_coss/
coss.io/team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kucoin exchange didn't sucked tho. Most of the volume in this exchange is their own token.

I bought in user. 33k COSS here. When Lambo?

The way they talked about the fiat gateway in the new medium post is just way too promising. I'm holding till $15 at least

Wait 2 month for people crying that you "didn't tell earlier!!!".

it's gonna crash hard
this shit was overvalued at 50 cents

Waiting for your ETH to transfer user? No need to FUD

Feels so fucking comfy
Went from 2500 to 40k in a month.
Let Veeky Forumstards stay poor, I tried to warn them many times but those pajeets prefer to FUD and buying coins with over 1 billion marketcap

Sold this morning. Lets be honest, there are a million exchanges out there with better servers and support and coins.

>t. will fomo in April when the coin will be over 20$

At least you retards will make volume for us

>t.non holders

coss is still in beta, ui upgrade coming tomorrow, then it will be further updated in february, and trading engine will be upgraded before end of q1

8.5k here will i make it.. would like to get above 10k but there just isnt enough funds :D

Also fiat insn't a matter of IF but WHEN

COSS is my biggest gainer this week, comfy af

I heard you yesterday, unironically bought this morning at ~2.30$ because of Thanks OP

Curious about COSS, but afraid to pull the trigger? Check out this new calculator to get a clearer idea of just how much you could be earning in dividends

cosscalc.com

You can also enter custom values to test out future scenarios - useful since the price is rising so much at them moment and the new UI is due for release tomorrow.

If this helped you make up your mind to invest, help a poor user out by signing up with my code

4AG6RAMU99

There are exactly ZERO that have COSS's great dividends. Stay poor

guess they hate money

man i feel bad for all the losers who buy these bags and get dumped on later

It's surreal to see people post things like this with a straight face. COSS is one of only a handful of tokens that has a direct dividend (paid out in more than it's own coin) without being a pyramid or ponzi scheme. With fiat and 50% fixed split rate, anyone not expecting this to blow past Kucoin is short sighted.

Its ok user. They will FOMO in when they add fiat pairs and the price is $20

COSS has 63,370,316 COSS circulating supply (even less) and cannot be mined. It's a DPOS system much like ARK, except has a 50% dividends feature and an actual exchange in itself which presents many new ICOs firsthand.

If ARK can reach 10$, this can reach higher levels ESPECIALLY with the FIAT pairing.

You have NO reason to not buy this RIGHT NOW if you don't want to get rich, stay behind. But don't post useless fucking FUD and lies when you know yourself you have missed a rocket to Titan.

50% guaranteed by smart contract
fiat gateway confirmed
planned fiat pegs like USDCOSS and EURCOSS (ala tether)
working merchant POS system
planned ICO crowdfunding platform

and you get dividends from all of this
This is gonna go to andromeda and never come back

only thing not true is that circulating supply is closer to 90 million, CMC has it wrong

Same shit on repeat around here for every dam coin that goes up.

Stay poor

Probably a mixup between circulated and bound. Coins on HitBTC and EtherDelta (as well as some other wallets) are not considered in the fee split.

Can someone tell me why would people use this exchange?

Because they have a mobile app and fiat pairing coming soon and normies do not like paying for things with BTC or ETH. They will also have future ICOs exclusively on COSS I believe

fiat pairing, 50% dividends, ICOs

If this hits 500m daily volume I'll be making close to 2-3k per month passive income.

They are adding the ability to buy any altcoin on the exchange directly with fiat, not just a small handful.

>fiat pairing
Is there an actual source for this...?

>planned fiat pegs like USDCOSS and EURCOSS (ala tether)
proof?

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-january-13th-2018-80c73bdf83b8

> We are getting questions on a daily basis regarding new regulations in Singapore and whether COSS will introduce FIAT trading soon. To these questions we can reply the following:
We are going for full licensing according to the latest consultation paper issues by MAS in Singapore.

normie friendly interface gets released tomorrow
fiat pairs with every crypto soon to be released, huge deal for normie retards
launches brand new coins regularly

Did they fix their shit interface? Are they adding new coins?

Comfy af

The founder mentioned it in the telegram as a way of distributing the fiat split, but nothing official
New UI tommorow and 4 new coin listings/trading promos

New UI tomorrow, and 3 new ICO's tomorrow as well.

like half their team is legal compliance people, they are really focusing on getting this to happen

Although slow, there is security reassures for funds safety, some trading promos, ico dashboard to participate directly, upcoming fiat, etc

Holding since eight cents niggers, I'll die with my Coss. They'll pry them from my cold dead fingers

Where do you buy it? Is it safe to buy it from their shitty exchange? Everyone complains it's not actually working reddit.com/r/COSS/comments/7o6zwb/can_we_deposit_fiat_eurgbp_on_coss/ and I don't want to go on ED

I bought a bunch at HitBTC, but volume is lower so you need to be patient with buy orders if you want a lot. And obviously, COSS is the best way to go.

Buy with ETH not BTC. Most of the volume is ETH.

Dont buy on HITBTC, withdrawal fee is crazy at 60 COSS. best option is to buy from COSS directly to get the fee split there too.
they were having some issues after the volume spike but they've fixed most of it from what I can tell. I've heard BTC and LTC deposits are still somewhat slow, but ETH is working fine

I didn't have a single issue buying COSS today. The devs addressed the "muh withdrawls" issues on twitter and said it should work now.

i have 7000 of these bad boys, will i make it?

coss.io/team

None of their team members seem to have a legal background and half of them are Romanians...

Bumping COSS thread

God bless all yall, were gonna make it friends

i dont mean them i mean the employees. they have about as many legal people as they do programmers and shit

I've been waiting 14 hours for a HitBTC COSS withdraw to initiate, and they charged 65 coss. HitBTC is a pretty shitty exchange.

Reason to use the exchange that may resonate more with Veeky Forums
>it has link on it so you know they're smart people

i only have 1200, not comfy

im so sorry for your loss. i started out with hitbtc too, it is truly the pajeetest of exchanges

do you think there will be a dump with new UI or no

>charged 65 coss
wow

Where is this information?

honestly i've been wondering this myself, the meme is always buy the rumor sell the news, but the UI and trading promos directly benefit exchange volume which benefits the price. there might be a slight dip, but i would imagine its a small window

No one sketched out that this is a Romanian company? Not trying to fud but both in the core team and among the advisors there are a lot of romanians

accually its around 104mil. confirmed by Rune. They have tried to contact CMC 5 times to get supply changed with no luck

Not meme answer? I honestly don't know. Usually the 'news' has a 75% of dropping a coin value. However, COSS is a revenue coin. Revenue coins usually have a stair step gain pattern (see KCS) since there's incentive to hold, unlike speculative waveform pattern coins.

I'm genuinely not expecting the price to dip or dump, but rather upspike. Take that with a grain of salt though, as I'm guessing like the rest of you.

its based in singapore, they have a couple romanian devs but they are hiring an in house dev team starting this month

Slick UI is slick

so a third of a billion mcap? hmm maybe i am already too late

not devs.. the cofounder and a lot of the team is romanian

That's not even the top 100. MC scales have changed over the past few months. 200m is the new 50m.

they are pretty cosmopolitan but yes the only thing this might not work out is because of the team, everything else looks great. but there is a risk with everything. Do you think rune and his romanian programmers might be able to do this? then invest, otherwise, your loss

I wanted to go in on this earlier, but decided to wait. Oh well.

The only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger the last few days on this is that the exchange is apparently slow and unresponsive. I think that the moment they fix these issues, the price will start to climb. Until then, I feel like it's potentially overvalued. Nobody wants to use a slow exchange.

the company headquarters are in singapore and that is where the exchange is operating from, singapore is very friendly to crypto

the programming team is in romania, and i think some other marketing people are in the netherlands or something like that

yes that made me have my doubts but looking at the project for a couple of months im now confident they might be able to pull it off

How to spot a pajeet?
>Stay poor

You guys are going to make brainchain bagholders look like millionaires. Half the fucking dev team have a history of ponzi scheme after ponzi. Rune is a straight up scammer and willfully acknowledges it.

Post proof or fuck off

trips and dubs wasted on this no proof fudder

he did run a scam years ago but look at crypto, most projects are full of people like this, it doesnt mean they can never run legit projects

if rune was going to run off with your money he'd have done so already, and i think he realizes he will gain much more money by actually making coss work than by just exit scamming now

A failed project is not a scam. Huge difference.

Lol, buying this shit instead of qash, you people are really faggots.

please tell us more about his past projects if you know about them, i havent heard anything about it other than it was a scam

Way too much sketchiness around this project. I'll stay this one out good luck lads

COSS has the most potential to be the first exchange where you can fund and cash out using REQ since they're shooting for a fiat trading licence from MAS.

Is it just coincidence REQ & COSS are both based in Singapore? hmmm

high risk high reward

Veros was supposed to be a merchant POS system for accepting crypto, the issue was the way it was set up made burden of paying gas on the merchant. When ETH skyrocketed, along with gas prices, the project ultimately lost merchant support and failed. The infrastructure and everything for veros is still there in COSS, I dont doubt they plan to retool it and remarket it

Not that high reward: it would be 1B mcap only to get a 3x. There are several smaller coins out there with higher reward lower risk

Waiting for new site, this one works like shit.
Bought in 700 COSS but this exchange is the worst one so far.

take a look at bnb and kcs charts and you'll see what i mean. factor in the fact that coss offers a 50% dividend permanently which makes the coin have much higher inherent value

but yes the question is if they can deliver or not but if they can deliver this shit will go to 100 dollaroos eoy

Poorfag here with a mere 750 COSS but still thrilled to be on the rollerCOSSter.

The market cap / flip isn't the reward here. The dividends returned have the potential of being life changing.

Someone post the spreadsheet.

LMAO all you pajeets falling for COSS right now.

Meanwhile Cobinhood is open source and a way better exchange that can already deposit and withdraw from fiat to crypto

Enjoy your losses tomorrow!

You can already see their new UI before it hits and it looks like SHIT!

>not investing in both

also the cobinhood token is pretty much useless, only reason it will go up is because the site its associated with is going up

no need for spreadsheet anymore user
cosscalc.com

mcap right now is 170M. How is that 1/3rd of 1B fucking brainlet

>Cobinhood has no fees
>COSS shares 50% of fees with shareholders

Stay mad shitskin

CMC has it wrong

christ, a billion dollar market cap for a broken exchange with no volume and a scam dev team. The same market cap as 0x and similar to omisego and Icon. So many morons will lose everything.

everyone thought kucoin was a scam
especially when the deposits and withdrawals weren't going through. I think it will last past a 3x and then I will definitely pull my shit out. But I'm not risking my full stack lol

I mean if they actually add fiat pairing and fix their website I can see it being valuable. I just can't bring myself to trust the team

Is there any other coin that's competing with coss other than kcs?

bnb?