Any Cryptopia coins worth buying?

Any Cryptopia coins worth buying?

MINT.

Can make x10 easily.

FLASH. Still time to buy before the dip is over.

Sky
Bulwark
Innova

Paccoin is 1 satoshi. seeing as how all traders on cryptopia do no research and just pump the cheapest coin, i went all in on pac. pretty sure you cant lose money at this point

buy UFR sir

UFR, the only one worth it.

THis right here. I wish I could buy more. Next XRB inc

CEFS. Completely under the radar. It's like the rest of the divshare coins but there are only 6300 of them total. Returns per coin insane, expect it to pick up as we get closer to end of month as well. Don't need to hodl a full coin obviously as they are expensive

Ella could be worth it

Yeah and marketcap seems to be at 50 mil

Qrk

buy VOISE it's getting listed on Binance soon ;)

you can check yourself:

Lux. And etn.

NOBL and LUX

when is this piece of shit site get the trades to LTC and DOGE back online?

ADC

CEFS

sumo, ufr, lux, odn, posw

UFR and Adshares

this lux

also ADSHARE

I remember that screenshot from yesterday's thead user. How much did you put in? I put around 7%

Binance listing voise is pretty much free money at this point

I second SUMO. Should be a top 100 coin with it's tech It's gonna blow up when it's listed on a bigger exchange

they closed them for good as far as I know

I'd say UBQ (eth for enterprises), ELLA (similar to eth), or UFR (decentralized file-sharing)

I'd recommend the latter cause there's an Alpha going to be released at the end of the month, or next month - and the market cap is quite nice right now

UBQ, LINX, ZER

>they closed them for good as far as I know

LOWER THE DOGE MIN TRADE BACK TO 10 YOU FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGG FUCK YOU CRYPTOPIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE