Who here is HOLY TRINITY?

who here is HOLY TRINITY?

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep, put enjin in there too the quadfecta

Enjin? Is that actually gonna take off though?

is that supposed to be ironic? Im getting destroyed on VEN. Gonna be in the poor house soon with the rate its dumping.

Replace VEN with XLM and you got the true holy trinity

>REQ
youre gonna get REQT with that one

That's because you're retarded and bought ath

HODL

This guy gets it

drop ven pick up WTC.
no JEWcoins. (((XLM)))

hold for a few weeks youll be happy

LINK
KMD
NEO

This is the way

WTC, that coin that has nothing?

replace all with ETH ETH ETH ETH

ETH, XMR, NEO

The ultimate crypto bubble bunker trinity.

LINK
OMG
REQ

the erc20 trinity

no Litecoin love?

Throw in some rlc

user please....

link is fueling up for the moon right now... hurry up and get in normie fucks we need more volume to make it!

ETH, BAT, and USD to buy more ETH and BAT

>mfw I was the one shilling link for the past week telling everyone it was a cup and handle
Feels good but I might have been wrong, it could still be in the stages of making the cup, and then the handle. Alternatively(and even better), it could be forming a J-pattern and could be going straight up soon.

This thread is for the holy Trinity all you fucking faggots talking about Walton and stellar get the fuck out of here

>who here is HOLY TRINITY?

Solid product with a good team and large community already in place. They don't aim high with their idea to enable micropayments in games compared to other projects, which will re-invent the wheel and cooperate with space agencies soon. To provide regular updates, delivered a good mobile wallet. Minecraft plugin soon. Solid roadmap and tech. All checks out.

Hidden gem and I wonder why biz isn't chilling for this. It is in many parts comparable with FUN.

wrong reply ... see above

One of these does not belong.

Is ChainLink (Smart Contract) too quiet these days? Is there any twitter presence?

Where are the cheerleaders?

their small dev team dont like to appease public at all

ETH LINK XMR
Then a 10% extra ETH to play with shitcoins.

Qsp is down. What the hell happened?

REQ
LINK
VEN
NEO
ICX
COSS
>double trinitied

They released testnet literally yesterday, where the fuck have you been?
chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/

inb4
>i-its not a real testnet, rory said so!
It literally is. The team releasing the biggest update in months without an announcement of any kind is going out of their way to further downplay that update, crazy huh?

Pretty sure I saw that stuff months ago. Hodges confirmed it was old, even confirmed you can see it in an old youtube video he made.