Cashing out of crypto

Who here has cashed out 100k plus? What is the easiest way to do it? I just want to pay my tax and have my cash in hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You cant cash out

coiners BTFO

You don't want to pay tax. Find a big player who does large volume transaction s local to you(relatively). Put all into BTC and sell to him in one trade or multiple smaller trades, it'll depend on the buyer. If you live in a shit state (read:not coastal) you're going to have a harder time.

Sell for cash or gold or buy something with it otherwise, like a car. Then flip for cash if that's easier.

For the love of God and all that is holy avoid paying taxes at all cost, you'll lose so much money.

Look at lykke and figure out the rest.

>What is the easiest way to do it?
1. Move the coins to your buy/sell crypto service (currently using "Anycoin Direct").
2. Send the money to your personal bank account.
3. Pay the taxes.
4. Enjoy.

Source: I am about to put 200€ in.

Can someone help me out?

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

Unironically this. Sorry user

I cashed out 3k CAD and haven't filed it.

Under 10k it's pretty much under the radar in my opinion.

If you want to cash out 100k and more, hire an accountant. Dead serious.

Otherwise there is localbitcoin but beware of gov.spies.

Alternatively, buy a car with BTC and sell it back for cash?
Find someone willing to buy face to face

>buy lambos with btc
>sell
Hmm, not bad.

You used Quadriga right?

You know that if we take out more than 10k we have to file a special form (cant remember the name right now).

This

pay your taxes and be happy with the gains you made. Better to be butt fucked by taxes than ass raped by an audit.

Who is this semen demon?

SAR

Under 100k. Probably I'd localmonero that shit.

Over 200k. Probably hold for 12 months and pay tax but with 50% CGT discount.

Or consider buying something expensive in Japan. No GST there for buying with BTC

Wait for payfair. It'll be live soon and you can cash out directly on the blockchain.

How will this help avoid / reduce taxes?

Sorry OP

cashed out 164k. x2 50k and 1x 14k though coinbase. The other 50k through bitonic.nl.

Easy as shit.

If you bought a buncha btc a year ago and have been trading what are the odds you can get away with claiming long term capital gains on it instead of as income tax? Obviously youll have more btc than you started with thats the only issue, but Its stupid to pay more than 20% to taxes

do you not have to pay taxes when selling gold?
BTC -> gold -> cash seems best option if that's the case

Of course you do. He's retarded. Or he meant to hide the gold and cash from the government, which is dumb.

>transfer all coins to btc
>transfer btc to coinbase
>sell btc for $
>SEPA transfer to bank account in $15k batches
You have your money in one week

This is a lie. You can't cash out. The payment will just get 'lost'.

have they limited it to 15k per day?

for me it just says 100k/100k limit (unspent) but no mention of daily caps.. though haven't looked around

Use bitflur.com and cash out $2k a day over 2 months

Maybe it has to do with your verification tier or location. Mine says limited at €15k

I've cashed out 5k
My bank TD Bank doesn't like coinbase so they cancel any transactions through it, so I had to get verified and send the money into paypal, and then from paypal to my bank. Was pretty easy and quick.

You can pay taxes on gold as a currency rather than as the value of the gold itself.

The value of 1oz of gold is $1200 or so, but if used as currency it's $20 exactly. You pay like 1/60th amount of tax that way

Weekly paypal limit says 100k btw.

i to would like this information

You'd still have to pay taxes on the crypto-to-crypto trades and capital gains. Then you'd be paying even more taxes on gold. Why would anyone do this...

madison gordon

With Anycoin Direct you can sell up to 50000€ every week, and get it directly through SEPA.