FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNFgynmVmx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I made this meme. Oh god how i wish i would have listened to that whale

Relax user. Buy the dip. There is a DBC contest on Huobi that ends on the 17th that is causing this. The contest involves trading the most DBC.

Because CAN mooned after its contest finished right?

CAN has another trading contest on the AEX exchange.

Dude it was a discord pump and dump. Take the loss and buy an actual non scam coin. You might make your losses back in a couple of weeks.

Stop staring at the charts and check back at the end of the month.

lmao cant believe you retards fell for this shit, it was good for a quick buck but why the fuck would you still be holding it at this point

Fuck all of you. I'm done with this fucking crypto

Stop HODLing literal chink coins. BUY AMERICAN.

Suspicious amount of FUD for a coin that has an actual purpose

If you sell at a loss you're retarded and will be forever a pink wojak.

There is a conference RN talking about neo and dbc. Y'all just some ADHD

DBC is TRX tier. This is not FUD, it's FACT. Thinking everyone speaking the obvious truth is a FUD shill will drain you of all of your money. Imagine buying TRX at peak and riding it to $0.02 because you think everyone is just spreading FUD. There are better AI tokens to invest in.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Literally ALL my money is currently held up in shitcoins all in the RED, I'm getting JUSTed so fucking hard. I'm gonna check in EOM again if anything changed, but if not, I'm super fucked.

>There is a conference RN talking about neo and dbc.
3 guys in an alley behind a 7Eleven.

Shit bait, kill yourself

missed the boat, user?

Anyone who dumps their bags now don't deserve mad gains. This is how we earn our stripes brainlets.

I'm 100% in on DBC.

Can't wait for it to break $1 so I can shit on all these Indians

I missed out on the BNTY moon because I had weak hands. Now I'm bleeding all over the place but won't sell with DBC. Let's see where this train takes us.

And let's hope it's not oblivion

I almost went to sleep that night, but as I saw it plummeting I pulled out into ETH and BTC when ETH was still high af, but I'm glad I did. I bought in at .40, and got out at .44, and I saw it peak at .65.

I almost listened to that fuck DeepBrainGoodGuy, had I gone to bed, I would have actually taken a loss.

The lesson I learned is that it is better to pull out that stay in if I feel uncertain. ETH and BTC will bounce back, and go higher, DBC and other shitcoins very well might crash back to .0.

no i got in at $0.10 and out at $0.50, same with TRX, got in at $0.02, out at $0.20. Learn to distinguish shitcoins from valuable ones. These shit coins were good for one thing, pump and dump gains. Bag holding is pointless.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNFgynmVmx0

THIS IS NOW DBC'S OFFICIAL THEME SONG

>leave crypto for a month because DBC is giving me a heart attack
>come back to see it sitting at 0.01$
How likely is this to happen?

WTF?
You told me it was a guaranteed moon!!

I'd say unlikely desu

Yeah, unlikely that he leaves crypto for a month. Likely that this project crashes and burns.

>golem
took me a sec, then kek'd

kek

I wish people would be more careful around DBC. Distributed deep learning is an ill-posed problem because of the dataset sizes involved. There is also the issue of verifying outcomes to mitigate malicious actors. What DBC is trying to achieve is better suited for a reputation based marketplace than a blockchain solution.

I sold yesterday and have made all my money back and more jumping on other moons. DBC killed all my optimism

brainfags btfo

buy back in you autist its almost at where it was before the initial pump

I bought in at .40 so no

Aaaaand we're below 2000 sats

>tfw whales have nothing better to do than destroy my coins
I think I'll just spend the rest of my poorfag life hunting whales to extinction.

Where's DeepBrainGoodGuy? I need some positive energy right now. I went all in at close to ATH...

my buy in was 1670
i swear if we go below that

I also went in an ATH. Nothing bad has come out about DBC. Let's just hold each other for a while

There's several conferences to go this month alone. The product isn't even released. If you've sold or are looking to sell soon you are an idiot

I literally just thought about selling. But I'd lost so much it's just not worth it. I'd much rather accept that I've lost all of my initial investment than see this shit moon once I sell.

And I just KNOW it will moon if I sell. Just keep hanging in there, DBC GANG. We will pull through!

>I'd much rather accept that I've lost all of my initial investment than see this shit moon once I sell.
Irrational. Weak. This is roastie tier investment strategy user, you're better than this. Just gtfo this shitcoin.

How much did you invest?

source?

A third of my portfolio.

FEED ME YOUR BAGS, BRAINLETS

>mfw i almost bought this meme
>mfw literally said to myself "better wait until there is a good market for the current price level"
>mfw proven correct and now up 1k on my ETH buys

C O M F Y

I sold at 2197 sats in hopes of it dipping more. I feel kinda good about the decision although I am not sure if I should rebuy or chase other moon missions, as I feel like I might get more out of them. Unless someone can speculate to me that DBC will reach over $1 EOM

Why would reputation be better than trustless?

Relax idiots

Literally looks like the Matterhorn lol.

Yes, sell low

Well, that last dump just filled my bags. Not much, about 9 NEOs worth. Will I make it?

just buy BNTY and put a bounty on his scalp :^)

I want to die I want to die I want to die

Im glad i sold for 0.29 even though i bought for 0.26 and could have sold for 0.65

Jumped in at 0.08$ and jumped out on 0.42$
Feel good, made some gains

goodbye braingang

I keep remembering that in the first weeks or so when I first came to Veeky Forums one user said
>Just wait till you start losing money.

I didn't understand what he was talking about. Now I know.

FOMO