Going All In

I just inherited 100k from a relative's death and want to throw it at something to become a millionaire, but I'm not sure what coin to choose. So naturally I come to Veeky Forums for guidance.

When this thread hits 100 replies, I'll buy 100k of the most shilled coin. IDC what it is, as long as it has the Veeky Forums stamp of approval.

Dragonchain is a no-brainer.

All in and hold until EOY. x10 is possible considering the potential this project has.

Open pic related in new tab and see why it's very possible for this coin to go minimum $50 EOY.

Lunyr dude
Sure gains in 2 weeks

the most safest bet would probably ETH

Keep it out of the market and wait for Hashgraph or Mimblewimble(Grin)

t. smartfag

70% LINK & 30% ETH.
Thank me later.

>I'll buy 100k of the most shilled coin
Enjoy losing your money on pajeet scams.

COSS

L I N K
I
N
K

BEANS

LAST CHANCE TO GET IN UNDER 200 SATS

OP

ETHEREUM, HARDWARE WALLET, DON'T LOOK FOR 3 YEARS

YOU'LL REGRET THIS DAY

1000000x easy mode

CANYA COIN

Chainlink.

> I come to Veeky Forums for guidance
> I'll buy 100k of the most shilled coin

I kek'd

>keep money in a depreciating asset class whilst crypto currency hours on a bull run so you can enter the market when specific projects are made which may take years and will probably require btc to buy which you can now buy less of and may just end up being side chains with independent price but only boosting the value of bitcoin.

t.brainlet

>buzzword name
>not shilled on Veeky Forums
>NEO investors
>developed for UnionPay
>crashed Bibox from volume

HPB

ETH is really secure, but i dont think its will grow that much by EOY actually.
Then you FUN which apparently will get really high by february and at this moment is dropping

>thinks the market will go up indefinitely
user

100% ZRX

Probably diversify in

ETH
BCH
BTC
LTC

in all actuality

Maybe throw in some

OMG

Read up on XLM and go all in. In a few years you'll be set for like many times over.

Also, sorry for your loss.

monero