Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/pfr
forkdelta.github.io/#PFR-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeahhhhhhhh

50 cents today. $1 tomorrow
$5 once we reach kucoin

Goes for .62$ on IDEX

fuck me i would have 100x more than i have right now if fucking EtherDelta wasn't such a motherfucking piece of shit

ED is fine you're just retarded

yes it is 100% fine when it doesn't even load the orders window
i only threw 200$ on payfair few weeks ago, wanted to sped more few days ago, but EtherDelta went full retard

i bought in 120k pfrs when they were $0.01, just counting my shekels now

if they get on a decent exchange its an easy $3 token

Same man, same. Wanted to buy when it was 0.09 at 4am and ed fucked up so I waited til tomorrow, prices shot up to 15.

It's about fucking time

right? been holding this since 0.01 waiting for $3

can anyone tell me how to fucking access etherdelta?
it doesn't load the trade windows

Just wait or refresh and wait again

ED cant handle huge volume spikes

Oaky so my PFR is mooning now my BBT and TAU pls pls pls

sell your TAU, no joke

AHHHHHHH OKAY SELL SELL SELL

Why is that?

How do i make an ED account?

>Rank 153 now supply is listed

Yeah this market cap is too high I should probably sell for real moon missions.

Well for one thing the marketcap is a bit high. Second you can buy more PFR now.

Well Ladmen being a scam is a pretty big red flag. Sell while you can or regret it later

>new
>fag

lol tau is fucking scam. sell it and all in pfr bruh!

I don't buy the top of green candles sir.
Been in since 9 cents.

Ethereum blue is a scam and I sold at 6 cents...
Now the scam is re branded as BLUE and is $2

PEOPLE DON'T BUY THIS ON ED. JUST PUT UP YOUR BUY ORDER ON IDEX: idex.market/eth/pfr

FUCK THAT SHITTY CUNT ED!

Oh shit the 1 ETH I transferred from Cobinhood has FINALLY come through to my ED after a fucking week.
FOMO PFR?!?!?!

Also what do you guys think of BBT? I'm not selling even it completely bleeds out. (Yes I bought pretty high)

I sure love that my deposit is taking nearly 2 hours so far.

Holding 3k of those, it's a good project and only 11 mcap. Problem is devs aren't doing any marketing, but a new exchange will hopefully bring exposure

That's what you guys said during ICO and I listened. Then I watched as it 10x'd without me.

bbt is potential so i guess 30% bbt 70% pfr?

Every shitcoin I ever touched and sold early mooned.
BLUE,BNTY,PRL,ELIX

And the ones I held mooned FUN LINK COB

I am not fucking selling this time. BBT/PFR to the moon!

How are you Veeky Forumsnigs even buying PFR right now? ED has been shitting itself all day; literally unusable right now

This moon mission gonna end up like the NIMFA one, pajeeted and depleted.

I've just had it since $0.09

ED or IDEX

I also sold PRL early, feels bad
Everything in this market coons so I'm always on the hunt for microcaps (

>Comparing this to nimfa
Kek. This is the next PRL. $3 minimum once it hits kukcoin.

Check out HAT.

Wont be saying this again but you are a fellow BBT/PFR bro. You're welcome

easiest 100x of my life. 5$ in 3 months, 10$ by august

PFR is shitcoin my friends

Doesn't mean they wont make us rich.

You're never going to make it. Go back to the front page of CMC

We've been informing biz for what... a fucking month now?

First learned about HAT when it was $1.50 but didn't buy because there was no info on devs and all the posts shilling it were in poor English. Seems like it didn't matter as its $20 now...

ive been here spreading the word about PFR since it was 2 cents. i plan to do so until it reaches 5 $ (and marketcap will still be low)

ED was working fine* until today. If you click on chat, it's full of people saying the order book won't load which means you can't buy or sell anything
* no more shitty than it normally is

>too late to hop on this moon mission
It's ATH. Don't suggest me to buy. You'll know what happen to me

ETH is mooning so i'm comfy with my ETH even if I cant FOMO more PFR

except it isnt too late. market cap still below 30 M usd. if this project succeeds in the slightest (which devs are proving more and more they're capable of), dont excect anything less than half a billion MCAP. this is going to be huge. cap this

This is now an etherdelta rage thread. I couldn't get it to load last night to buy my last 2k to get me a trust node, and now it's gone up literally 50% since then.

I guess I'll just have to wait til people panic that it's not doing anything for a couple weeks (trust nodes don't launch for a couple months) and buy the dip then, but jesus fucking christ etherdelta

I guess it's not a coincidence it has the same initials as floppy dick syndrome

It loads for me if I just keep refreshing

Oh I know I've been trying to buy this coin for hours now and it looks like it just went down yet a fucking again.

It's a shame, I don't know what's up with that website but things like this make the whole cryptoworld a bit of a joke.

Just use IDEX if you really need to fomo on this green candle.

I wouldn't be so sure that it won't do anything for a couple weeks, website/whitepaper rebranding, promotional video, possible new exchanges are all possible in Jan

>When etherscan says i had a sucsess transaction to ED but ED doesn't show it in my ED wallet
G-g-guys am i gonna be ok?

23k reporting in

>fuck me i would have 100x more than i have right now if fucking EtherDelta wasn't such a motherfucking piece of shit

Same. I've been trying to deposit since yesterday, and the goddamn transaction won't go through. Using 40 gas. MOTHERFUCKER

Yeah give it like 10-20 minutes. It'll show up

Answer pls i'm really nervous.

EVERYONE I REPEAT, GET THE FUCK ON IDEX TO TRADE. FUCK ED. PEOPLE ARE MOVING THEIR PFR TO IDEX!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ED is not that hard, besides the lagging and having to reload the shit 10 times. I really don't see how so many of these retards can't figure it out.

Hang in there boyos, this shit is fucking mooning on EtherDelta of all places, when this hits a legit exchange it's going to MARS

Yes, just keep reloading your browser on ED. I just had it show about 10 minutes after confirmation.

BUY PFR NOW.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

BIG NEWS COMING. NEW EXCHANGE, PLATFORM LIVE IN LESS THAN 01 MONTH, HUGELY PROFITABLE MASTERNODES, MARKETING TEAM COMING.

THIS IS A HALF A BILLION US DOLLARS PROJECT IN LESS THAN 06 MONTHS.

BUY PFR NOW IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT user!

Give it time you fucking niggers

Had 20k from before. Been trying to buy 30k more the whole day. ED just doesnt load for me. What do???

LINK TO TRADE ON IDEX:

idex.market/eth/pfr

feelsbadman i couldnt accumulate more... guess ill just have to settle for this but then what will i put my gains form this into!!??

so buy at the dip?

forkdelta.github.io/#PFR-ETH for those of you still trying to get on ED

>dip
lol
Next dip could be higher than current price at this rate

>trusting this
You high nigger?

tfw you could only get 850 PFR at .10

Still /comfy/ tho

Did anyone have this type of problem before?

GET IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Comfy as fuck bros, thank you [spoiler]Gustavo[/spoiler]

Considerng delta is back to shitting itself yet again I can't

Thanks for answering, it finally passed.

How much will it be by end of January?

feeling good right now

EVERYONE JUST GET THE FUCK ON IDEX AND PUT YOUR BUY ORDER THERE. PEOPLE ARE MOVING PFR TRADE VOLUME TO IDEX.

No they aren't I can tell because it's empty as fuck

its official.

PFR 1$ in less than 24 hours.

No one is fucking selling

Only put $120 at 4 cents biz. How dumb am I?

ED says my private key is invalid when importing it. IDEX accepts it though. Had my PFR in EtherDelta (not wallet), how do I get to it?

You have to withdraw it from delta to your wallet, if it won't take your current wallet make a new one withdraw it there

I SAID HOW DUMB AM I

I have 50k PFR. What're the rewards I should expect to make with this much?

You are literally me.
I put $70 worth at 3 cents...

You'll never make it with these pajeet amounts. Good eye though. Next time, don't be cheap.

At least after this you are a little less dumb

I've been trying to load the order book for 10 hours. KYS.

it is physically impossible to sell on this gay ass piece of shit exchange

>idex.market/eth/pfr
Fuck you nigger sell at market price.