TRX coin burn in 6 hours!!!!!!!

TRX coin burn in 6 hours!!!!!!!

BUY

Then?
Hard fork?

How desperate is this faggot to try to shill and pump this scam coin every day?

What a pos shit scam coin lol

lol no, will never for the coin burn meme ever again

Not even his Twitter account you moron...

>Then?
Nothing, trx would deflate. If the tweet was legit, that is.

Translation:
>TRX coin burn has been moved for next year, at this very moment those stupid baizou actually bought my shitcoin by the millions lmao

Uhh this yas been planned for a while now

hopefully he's able to prove they burned 6 million of them.

TRX coin burn is yet another scam. He hopes that people will rush to buy this shitcoin.

He's milking you and you're allowing it. Just get out and invest in something decent.

TOO LATE I'M ALL IN, JUSTIN OWNS MY ANUS NOW AND HE CAN USE IT AS HE SEES FIT.

> TRX coin burn in 6 hours later. If you truly believe this you're a fucking dumbass. Hahaha baka

Literal translation. Up to how smart /biz is now

Why did you plebs not understand that this was a scam? What CEO of a coin company posts about the price on twitter? What CEO falsely leads someone to believe "BIG PARTNERSHIPS COMING" when it's all bullshit? The guy is interested in the price of the coin going up and everyone fell for it. Shit makes me sick.

We all know its a scam since it's been all hype with no product, doesn't mean you can't make money off it doofus

will buy whats the target price

>retards the thread
you guys don't even check the source to see if he really tweeted something like this. In case you're too lazy to check, this is FAKE NEWS

Lies

If your trying to drop your bags your just damaging your chances. Wait you fag

SAME HERE

If that mainnet drops and it's actually good you're going to wish that you were on this project.

>tron puppies get real relese January 22nd
>Coin burn Q1
>Mainnet Q1
>4 new exchanges

I'm almost certain coinbase would probably even add TRX at that point because the only requirement that it's missing right now is that it doesn't have a mainnet.

we moonin boys!

whot