How much link does Veeky Forums actually hold? I keep seeing people say that biz holds a significant amount

How much link does Veeky Forums actually hold? I keep seeing people say that biz holds a significant amount.

Post amount you gold and what % of your portfolio it is. I'll start

>Tfw 27k
>15%

bout 3.50

*hold ffs

7%

150k, 66%

Bought in at $0.17, bought/sold the swings up to $0.70 or so, have held since.

Btw checkem

How low is it heading with ETH? Is 00075 possible because I'm looking to make some money on the rebound

40%
>tfw poor student

why does it matter?

Actually I can see the huge buy wall at 00080 so I doubt that will happen.

95%

IT pajeet data mining

5 LINK
84.91%

Just to cut down this process there is definitely:
-At least one user with 1mil+
-About half a dozen with 200k+ that I have seen
-Over a dozen with 100k to 200k
-Shittons with 50k+
-The rest.

50%

So he can figure out how much he can move the market with his whale friends, what the fuck do you think he wants does anybody give a shit about how much someone else has?

Held 200-300k sold all for ETH three days ago

Same.

Why the fuck does anything matter on this board? It's ok, you can put 0

Is 6k Link a good amount?

90%

The state of paranoid is crazy, I wish that was the case, 27k feels way too small a stack

600 linkies
11%

>1.5k
>60%
A bit unconfortable with having this much desu, I had a lower % but I bought most of my stack at 40 cents before the run to 1+ so the rest of my folio has been left behind.

>they called him a "stinky linky"
>but little did they know
>they were the stinky ones
>reeking of poorness

Just don't sell any until July, you will all be golden. Don't get tricked by whales this is your coin this year.

>tries to figure out how much he can affect the market
>discloses actual amount in own bags

Link was never . 009 donkey brains

Mate, I'm not selling any of my coins now cause if I want to cash out tax free I have to hold everything for a year straight. So I look on that as a blessing in disguise as it's enforced holding. Look where bitcoin was this time last year, & then what happened. This years going to be even crazier.

>1059
>100%

121k 100%

>1480
>50%

show's how long you've been around
>what is pre-exchange purchasing

1k 45%

highly doubt that chainlink is going be 1k End of this year but I love to proofing wrong in this case

27%
I know, I'm a poor wageslave

85%

26k, 60%

damn that is comfy.
2k, 25%

36%

i'm also in req and bat
swap bat for link?

19k from ICO. 5%

Yeah it was only . 09 learn decimals brainlet

100%

100%

5%

30%

113k, 70%. Percent keeps rising as my 'fun money' day trade shitcoins keep tanking harder and I can't be fucked to get on ED to try to sell them.

Had half in Stellar before, planning to KMS if XLM hits $2 before LINK does.

>only comes in the thread to talk shit
wew poor boy, regardless of if I fucked up the decimal, I'm still 1200%
but I assure you that I didn't

0.5%

I guarantee I have more link than you lmao

not enough.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

0%

40%

Looking at all these people with 10x my LINK, I feel like I will never make it. If it goes 10x, all the NEETs of Veeky Forums get a house. If it goes 100x, all the NEETs of Veeky Forums are millionaires.

I refuse to believe this site will be populated by rich people so my 2k LINK will get me a used Honda at best.

I'm sorry I was being a cunt. I live a sad life

30k, 66%

congratulations, but I doubt it
trying to get in a pissing match over how many LINKs you own, you're why they call us stinky linkys

Chill, man. Less than 30k people worldwide own LINK right now. Less than 2000 people own more than 15k. You are early to the game.

If LINK succeeds, your 4.4k will easily be worth $400-1M. that's not making it, but it's nothing to complain about.

o I didn't see this. big ups. needless to say, we both have a lot, and we're going to make a lot more than we already have this 2018
big bank big bank big bank

50%

this will be $1k, just be patient my friend

Im hoping this stays around a dollar by the time my student refund comes in so I can put atleast 1k on it.

Poorfag here, 70 LINK + 0.005 ETH are my entire holdings...

Food budget for this month is 80€. Hold me bros, I want to make it with you. I promise I'll buy more LINK next month!

Is that for real? It seems crazy, cause being on biz all day everyday makes you feel like the whole world must own some link.

9300 linkies
63%

i have 800 link, is it enough to survive on? im poor as fuck, had to take loan for this

Stinkie linkys can't even have a proper e-fite they say sorry and shit like beta cucks!

As expected from people who eat dinner next to their toilet under sirgay's big mac flushes

Subtle

165K. About 50%

82k, 35%

11k 6%

You guys know that LINK is just an ERC20 shittoken that doesn't do anything, right?

I like that answer sir

>can go on their website and set it up yourself this very moment
>"doesn't do anything"
You didn't think that through, did you?

50%

A magical place

I'd never go all in. godspeed to those with brass balls

>100k
>100%

OK, real talk believe me or not.

Chain link - a bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/ back last month during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Also I remember how smug all this cunts were during ICO

''Sorry my smartcontract is private only, whooops u missed it HAHAHA STAY POOR''
after the ICO ended they were all smug cunts, calling everyone a pleb, non stop shilling insulting everyone who wasn't holding this piece of shit as it was taking off.
THEN
IT FUCKING DROPPED LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT IT IS.

Oh my god, the joy I felt inside me, nothing not even making my first million as come close to it. The joy os seeing Link below ICO price, the fucking daily pink wojaks, all these linkies in damage control, I would laugh and cry every single day, laughed so hard my eyes would turn red. Then it got even better, instead of just crashing to nothing, MONTHS of stagnation, just hovering around the same prices forever while everything else mooned, All my coins mooned, I made hundreds of thousands while all the smug linkies made what Fuken 10%? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now they're back, because their coin went x2, big whoop. I can't wait for sergei to finally make his exit oficial, I will party all fucking night and use my projector to display all the link pink wojak threads on my backyard all night while partying.
Can't wait.

k now stfu

I had 13K, I took 1K off to throw it at CAN. I'm sorry I know I've extremely dissappointed you all.

It's 4kd all in on either ETH or shitcoin. Tired of wagecucking

50k, 40%.

>Now they're back, because their coin went x2, big whoop.
Your fud pasta is outdated bro

LNK 12k

Req 1.5k

Some other coins not on the market yet, hope they make it s well

60%

30%

can't bring myself to give up my NEO and I'm waiting for ICX to pump so I can put some of that into LINK

Here's what you're missing: it's NOT sustainable by the fragmented, isolated, and bordered margins we compare it to. Its not out fault we do this because we have nothing else to go off of. And by all means, compared to traditional markets, COMPARED TO WHAT WE KNOW no it absolutely is not sustainable while they might trade in respect to one another, they are still cogs rolling within their own segregated machines...

Crypto is a warm, fucking blanket falling over the whole 10-20 individual machines running the world today. It's entirely global. There's no borders here. There are not special times. Or dates, holidays, anything to close off of. It's global, let that sink in... globally, 365-24/7. THAT. is what we crave as the whole human race. The internet exposed our commonality.

If you're American, European, Chinese, Japanese, and all the other races, you've been exposed to your own limitations via your nations GDP. Your business ventures, up until now have been solely funded by people of your own race. All the metrics are based off America exclusively, China exclusively, like drips of water falling into separate buckets. Imagine dumping all those individual buckets into a pool and started pumping a hose into it, THAT's what is growing right before our eyes. The fear-mongering that runs rampant over the idea of crypto stems from DECADES of mistrust between nations. All the wars fought between each other for valuable resources, all the lives lost, the mistakes, the tragedies... it makes it hard to trust someone living on the otherside of the planet when their ancestors tried to eradicate your bloodline. But, yet again, the internet has exposed those prerogatives to be government driven agendas. And we as a human race, think its total fucking bullshit. We're wising up to the fact that we don't need to be governed the way society has BEEN telling us for centuries.

Nice Pepe. Saved

937 LINKs
100%

2%

Veeky Forums newfag here, I'm very skeptical about too good to be true scenarios, but the good thing about this coin in particular is that during the week it's worth $0.90-1.10, and during weekends it's up to $1.25. Just flipping experimental amounts of money here until I learn the game.

The whales are accumulating

6 million $ could be more...

Hey LINKbros, since you're all men of wealth and taste I assume you're in on ZRX, but if you're not it's poised for a breakout.

Made a thread here: I'm hoping ZRX moons soon so I can use the gains to buy more LINK. Don't sell LINK to get it, but if you have any shitcoins to sell ZRX is a phenomenal long-term project and poised for some short-term action.

100%

around 8
went all in back at 14 cents
10%