NO SHILL THREAD

ITT: we name a coin. The person below you says what they actually believe about said coin. I'll start

LINK

DEV is a scammer, left the project

GUTS Tickets (GET)

Pajeet coin.
RLC

Future ethereum. This will be the biggest mover in the next few months and make a lot of neo-nazis very rich.

BitBoost.

LINK too. The only coin I'm willing to HODL for 2 or more years. Others, they come, they go. ETH is a good, although unpopular, candidate as well.

Bitcoin Diamond

I honestly believe LINK won't be worth what people believe and there are better coins for money out there.

AION

OP said, no shilling. Come on.. Unless you have good arguments to base your post

Useful and undervalued.
Payfair

>names a coin
>shilling

massive PnD

DRGN

It could be, user, could be, although, IF this team actually achieves what's on their whitepaper and this idea gets embraces by corporations. Man, this will skyrocket.
I'm aware that there's huge risk involved with LINK, but I'm willing to take it. Life, indeed, does seem to reward people with steel nuts. Only future will tell us the exact.
All the best to you user, I will do my research on AION too.

Fun

Tried several times to get someone to state is business model to no avail, so scamcoin/vaporware

BMC

erc20 token. dies as soon as jamal realizes that eth scales worse than btc and cannot provide a stable network for token scams

no coin

nice logo, reminds me of

HST

i thought it had potential but now im unsure

SNC

no faith in the development and marketing behind the coin, though i like the idea

LINK again

Bags that lets you miss out on other profits.

TAU

huge shills but probably a scamcoin

QAU

Have looked into this before considered buying

POE

Not a bad idea, taking off and being adopted is another thing.

Voise

Never heard of it

Namecoin

Wasn't aware of this, think I overlooked it as vaporware because of the really good name and lack of distinct purpose. Seems to be on a good trajectory, and the ideals are nice but I don't really get the purpose apart from to be another hold/transfer of value.

District0x

Don't know much but seem normie friendly

Lunyr

>Lunyr
Nothing because I've never heard about it.

TittieCoin

Tittiecoin will be the future

Cardano/ADA

>huge shills but probably a scamcoin
Yeah those two tend to go hand in hand

Xlm

i get the feeling it's what bitcoin was trying to do but will win out.

> like ripple but not premined.

mimblewimble

opus

opus is a piece of shit

BAT

50$ by Q3, will dominate the space

Better start making progress

scam

hold

drop it, cut your losses

bad vibes

vaporware, doesn't mean it won't pump

decent

good pick

seems pumped, will go sideways for a minute

will stagnate, not a fan of their practices
lots of seasoned engineers dislike their proofs. anti open source is a big red flag for me

risky, seen a lot of action

actual scam

lead dev is a god but I have real doubts about implementation and adoption, big if true

Going to throw in another
> AION
Pretty confident about it. Juicy dip and masterful FUD surrounding it is making my cock hard

Listen brainlet I don't think you understood the thread. Nobody actually cares about your opinion.

Exrn

Why did you ignore LINK