UFR

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You’re an idiot who fell for a scam

Pajeet'd

Trend is changing and shitcoins are done.

Except it's not a scam. It's just not doing well, and I dont know why.

a few shitcoins mooned today
bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond, mda

bump

user, it was a scam by a scam discord

No news in a while. Just listed on IDEX though and another exchange announcement coming. Just chill and hodl

OP you have been warned by Veeky Forums that UFR is a fucking scam.

Look, there were 2 discord shill groups, 1 already dumped at the first spike. the 2nd group is trying hard to minimize losses.

if the coin would be any good why isn't it going up right before the beta release? ...lol it's a lost investment bud.

Actually, as of this morning,less than a few hours ago, medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

payfair?

You gambled on a p&d shitcoin, nothing special.

SO many coins have shill groups. In no way does that make it a scam. People are always manipulating the prices. I don't know why it's not going up.

because UFR had the worst pajeet shills possible that scared everyone away

>It's just not doing well, and I dont know why.
equal amounts unbelievably horrible shilling sketching people out and away from buying, as well as dishonest, disinfo FUD. Have you not been on Veeky Forums recently? Also UFR has made huge gains recently, of course it is going to correct.

You said it yourself it's not a scam, I agree and have been holding since ICO. Stop worrying about short-term volatility, wait for news. Once people realize they've been directly or indirectly FUDed away, chances are they will throw some shekels at it.

You mean antishills acting like they are shills, but doing so to discourage people from investing. If you think the past weeks shilling has been genuine...kek

>antishills

ufr isnt a scam. It's just everyone buying into WTC that caused the price to fall. Hold onto UFR.

it was mass shilled and pumped by a group thats why, look back at the coins history.. there were times it had 2 digit daily volume.. like legit 20 fucking dollar volume one of the days

its a decent project but as an investment its dumb, if you got in early and rode the pump then gj.. if you bought the top then gg

Yes keep buying VEN and other shitcoins hoping they will moon 1000x at 999 trillion marketcap

i'll let you wash my UFR huracan

>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. SHOULD I BE WORRIED?
Yes, because it's a FUCKING SCAM faggot

100 streets were just designated on the Indian exchange!

Poo in it! Unless you hate money!