Bat at 1 dollar

I have not read the whole Bat white paper who really have the time for every white paper, however can someone that have read it explain to me why Bat "cant" breach 1 dollar in value or why that defeats its purpose. If it really gets listed on coinbase i feel like it could peak a lot higher just from that.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

you answered your own retarded question, good job user

DYOR faggot

ah yes, but can you watch an ad at a gas station yet?

we're all fudding our own coin but the meme is too good not to use it

How tf did i answer my own question i have no fucking idea why it should not be able to breach 1 dollar. If the market is willing to pay more than one dollar for it i dont see the logic in it hence why i asked the question you autistic fuck

That's a meme.

Bat will moon once a few more big youtubers become partners.

A recent verified publisher is the guardian

I think Wikipedia picks it up next as they are desperate

BAT will keep going up. Get in while you can.

It can and will breach $1. It's a meme.
It will be $50-$100 eoy.

Have you guys seriously not read the whitepaper? They have 500m coins in reserve for when the price gets close to $1. They've said they don't want this coin to increase over it since it would defeat the point.

The coin is divisible into fractions... there's no reason why it can't "go over $1" and it has never been stated by anyone of importance that it can't.

Damn straight batbro!

>tfw BAT moons and you quickly lock your ledger at $1.10 , ultimately defeating the purpose of the token

WHALES WILL DUMP TO KEEP THE PRICE AT $1 YOU FUCKING RETARDS
the token much have a fixed and stable price for the marketplace to work. be sure to dump if it goes over $1

holy fuck... bat btfo epicly....

Buy BAT.

>actually erased it
top kek

This. Cmon OP youre better than that. I have a huge amount of BAT and I spam the meme on almost every BAT thread I come across. Not even trying to accumulate, I just think the meme is hilarious + it sparks conversation.
With that being said, BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Reposting it just to fuck with him:
Brave browser's compensation algorithm will be natively integrated into Firefox Quantum as an update in the near future. This reaches 160 million users overnight.

You've been told...erasing this in 5 minutes.

damn dude for real?

It's a forced meme like locked tokens and crab-16.

That being said lock in your eth asap for best price, BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this. Initialize crab-16.

Product

>there are actually people on Veeky Forums by holding BAT

we're easily going up 30%, to a dollar. that's the whole purpose of this token. just make sure to sell or lock your ledger once it hits $1.

What was this airport latte meme all about?

Does anyone know?

Sold mine at $1. After shilling Eich for weeks.

Heres some anti-shill for the coin:

Users cannot withdraw the coins they earn from watching ads. Coins earned are solely for content creators.

Who would download an extention/browser and watch ads to earn money for someone else? Nobody.

This coin is touted as a way to avoid the adpocalypse and Google. Eich wants advertisers to buy this coin. You know who caused the adpocalypse? Not Google.

Then there's the barrier of entry. Too difficult for the mainstream user.

Why'd you have to go and get the ultimate quads.

>sell now

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Are you dyslexic? It's meant to be $100, not $1.

Dipshit

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just write the text. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about BAT. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET.
A pathetic FUDfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "$1 defeats the whole purpose of the token..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

delete this

I laughed, that was great!

That's fair, but if you sell it as: "Earn BAT for watching ads, spend BAT on premium content". It'd prolly work.

you'll be able to withdraw bat, after doing kyc.

anyway, that defeats the purpose. stop being a littl jew and trying to scrape $5 out of your browser when you can just tip your favourite content creators with something you got for free, and help to restructure the internet.

this is quality FUD but completely false. Once the Apollo phase is implemented users will be able to withdraw BAT since that is when theyll actually be earning it for watching ads. For now it is unidirectional because they dont want everyone withdrawing the free tokens theyre being given. Its meant to stimulate the ecosystem

>If it really gets listed on coinbase
You were doing so well too up until you spewed shit everywhere.

old tasty pasta with a twist.

This antipasta is the only appropriate response to $1fags

Great meme batbro.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just write the text. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about BAT. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET.
A pathetic FUDfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "$1 defeats the whole purpose of the token..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.