medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

Bitcoin.

mincoin

HPB

Nebulas

ELLA for sure

this , or blockarry starting 15th

lookt at PASC

Buy LUX it has POS, Masternodes, and POW. Their staking is already live and they are working on a web wallet that can also stake. There was no ICO so getting in now would be the same as buying an ICO with less risk.

So when do you reckon Lamden is hitting bigger exchanges?

KCS

It pays out a daily dividend in shit coins based on the user fees collected on the KuCoin Exchange that day. Great way to earn a diverse daily income of shit coins that all have the potential to moon. If you sign up don’t forget to use the invitation bonus 7KvuRx

BNB
binances own token, should be safe as long as the actual binance company is doing well

Adshares, ICO just ended and it's still pretty cheap. Even if it only gets to half of BATs (the other ad coin) mcap it's still a 10x from now.

POE is a fucking steal right now

COSS is quarter way moon. Buy now for good gains. It is another cash backed exchange coin.

Nimfa on etherdelta

ADC. Major deal has been signed, press release being written now. Look it up.

This.

Also BTS.

XLC - Leviarcoin. Less than 5 mil market cap, with something of a genuine use case, and a reasonably active team. They respond to comments in their bitcointalk thread and seemed to make it through a hard fork just now fairly well. Supposedly a roadmap coming out at the end of the month with a rebrand to just "Leviar."

Maybe a shitcoin but deffo not a scamcoin, and very under the radar atm.

Magnalis ICO
magnalis.network
30 cents each, 10 million supply, going to hit $30 EOY or more

HPB

gonna hit $20 soon

Check QLC out.

Scam scam scam confirmed scam. Do a google search.