What's next for this shit

>In at $1.40
>Didn't sell at $30+
>Slowly bleeding past week

Will this coin have another moon? Or is it vegetable? Don't see it shilled here but don't know if that's a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/icarusglider/status/952224003565015042
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gonna be listed on binnace .

node problems...basically dags don't work yet...it will bleed until/if devs figure it out

>is still up x16 in 1 month
>complains on biz about another moon

you might aswell sell because you are obviously retarded

SELL SELL SELL BUY TRX XD

You're still holding that piece of shit? Sell now and buy BCD before it goes 10x again tomorrow.

Wait until Binance you mongoloid

>states the facts
>asks Veeky Forums opinion

>"complains"

You're a lonely bitter faggot with no friends, huh user?

>Don't see it shilled here but don't know if that's a good thing.
youre obvioully a sack of shit kys

I'm sitting on 1000 XRB right now, so the bleeding hurts, but between Troy and Colin fixing the node issue and the upcoming Binance listing, I don't want to sell. I guess we'll see.

what will that change? listing it on kukoin didnt raise its value (on the contrary)

kek you don't get much do you?
get rekt angry pink faggot

if anything the kucoin guys should be taken out the back door and shot
they listed the coin 10$ higher than on bitgrail to lure in the arbitraging pajeets onto their goddamn site and then they had "node problems" so they "disabled" with draw now brainlets and pajeets are panic selling
just buy the dip and come back in a month when binance BTFO's all the pajeet exchanges that had the pleasure to list this coin

I think it would have if they didn't run into the node issue. The fact that people can only deposit and not withdraw means you're either holding on an exchange or selling. Neither of which is really great for the price.

go sell your 100 xrb pajeet nobody cares about you

I wouldn't assimilate cuckcoin listing with Binance

yea this

I dont really see that as a major issue. Why are you shilling this coin?

So looking at the curve of xrb, im assuming this (red arrow) was the node problem on kucoin, right? Do you think people started panic selling because of that and that sent xrb in to decline?

Bag holders like me.

Quality shill though I like pink faggots insight. Thanks and good luck dickhead.

That was due to people manipulating the price on Bitgrail. Bitgrail looks for the closest match for an offer so people would put in very low offers and it would sell to their friend instead of the highest buy offer, pushing the price very low.

dev just said on twitter node problem fix will be ready beginning of next week
twitter.com/icarusglider/status/952224003565015042

You're up, what's the problem? I don't even own this coin and I will gladly take them at $1.40 if you don't want

Lol, if a software dev gives you an eta, you should triple it.

No problem, just trying to get other perspectives.

Not shilling, per se, just optimistic about it. If people want XRB, but (understandably) don't want to keep it on an exchange, then they're out of luck. That creates selling pressure.