PayFair 20x coin

Market Cap
$31.746.261 USD

Total Supply
88,999,687 PFR

Circulating Supply
76,070,288 PFR

If you dont think it will go at lest 10x in Q1 you should leave crypto trading. srsly.

Shitcoins like Oyster Pearl (PRL):
Market Cap
$144.920.487 USD
or
Paypie (PPP)
Market Cap
$290.326.575 USD

they are useless but went to moon already.. so get into this low Market Cap Coin with future and earn your gains.. tell me if im wrong..

It's almost gone up 100% on ED in the last 24 hours

This shit is gonna 10x by the time there's even a hint of a good exchange. Shits gonna moon

PayFair is boring... everybody knows its going to moon eventually - payment projects are crypto future (at some point you have to make use of your coins / cashout)

Bought 60k at half of current price like 2 days ago. Thanks Veeky Forums for shilling it.

Wait till it's officially iDex.. you cann see it on the Delta App already.. it will moon f*cking hard

Already making some pretty gains from this, got in at 15c, not selling shit until I get at least 10x

The development team is a joke and the white paper is ~13 pages with size 32 font. I'll pass.

Where can I buy PFR? It's not on binance

I can’t fucking buy it on ED!!! Ed suckjjjs

it took me a couple hours to get my position of a couple eth in

refresh after like 10s if order books arent showing - dont bother letting it load it never

use 40-50gwei in your settings

try not to buy the lowest sell order - its probably gone

Goodluck guys, i fomod into the ath, plz dont fuck me biz

Keep trying. It's complicated, but worth it in the end. Made $100 bucks so far

dont worry and be patient. 30x from here in a few months is very likely

>got in at 150 sat
>only put 200 bucks on it

I could legit have 100k if I wasn't such a faggot, fuck my life

We are back to it just straight up not loading no matter how much you're refreshing it.

how do you people do this?
You literally have an account on every fucking exchange on the internet? Its so frustrating. like id rather just chill on binance and coinexchange.io a bit and make some money there

good luck faggot. every big player knows the gems are first on etherdelta

the fucking site isnt working for me

Use IDEX then

Never been more comfy. This and neo are keeping my portfolio afloat. BNTY and VEN are dragging it down. Should be way higher at this point

New whitepaper is coming out very soon. Why is the team a joke?

bought this gem at 0.04 thanks to some of you faggot shills, thanks /biz for making me richer again

ill go to the grave with all of your autistic calls

Yeah man, easy gains after a temporary bear market are so boring

i thought we were going all in into FYP and ASTRO, why PFR?

>he looks at market cap in crypto like its a legit measure

MC is a good indicator of potential growth when they are still low, despite it being a meme number

considering the Supply Ratio (~80% at PayFair), its very legit.

if you have no clue, you better get away from this thread.

actual transactions/circulation/usage is what you look for.

any fucker can make a meme coin with 1,000,000,000 "supply". keep 999,999,000 in his pocket and circulate 1,000 for $1. WOW LOOK AT MUH 1 BILLION CAP

bump

to the moon

Granted, but that doesn't change the fact that low marketcaps have much higher growth potential than higher marketcaps