ZRX ready for blastoff

Hey anons,

Here is some brainlet-tier TA

ZRX has already broken out of it's meme flag (see point 1), and it testing resistant at it's ATH ( see point 2). If it breaks through it's gonna roar, this coin will almost certainly reach 5$ soon and 10$ is in the realm of possibility.

Source: I'm a fucking idiot who knows nothing about TA, but I called the breakout at 0.20 cents and am already 10x on this coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9d019RycObk
youtube.com/watch?v=CWVPFb1waf8&t=91s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In terms of fundamentals, this coin is rock solid. Watch this vid from Devcon3. youtube.com/watch?v=9d019RycObk

Here is a small handful of the DEX projects using ZRX. Someone post the updated image if you have it...?

comfy bag holder reporting in for blast off

bought my tickets

comfy with my holdings, smart money will be holding this for a while

Looking forward for some green candles. Almost all in on this coin, feeling comfy.

I'm compounding this coin.

A few months from now, I will be a very happy lad.

Got in just in time senpai

Sold this a while ago, not buying it back.

comfy since 0.30

should i buy now?

Holding comfy user. Your TA isn't bad, I think ZRX has a legit chance to FOMO moonshot but regardless a slow-n-steady gains longterm

OG 0x thread inc

post em

Thanks! This is what I was looking for. God this picture makes me moist.

You're going to be fucking rich this year, fucking jelly.

What price points are you planning on selling at, and how much ZRX are you selling at each point? That's the main thing I'm trying to decide rn.

Let's not shill ZRX guys, let it grow organically. Don't let it get attention of pump and dump groups.

This coin needs no shilling.

So...what color lambo ya buying breh

Check out this thread I made at 20 cents. ZRX had broken out after months at the floor, but then crashed bc there was a huge market selloff that day. But I knew the crash was because of the selloff. I tried to warn anons that the breakout had already happened and they were getting a free time machine to go buy at the pre-breakout price. Barely trusted my shit TA though, so I was still not that confident in my call.

Hope some anons made some bucks though. This coin is my first 10x and my first DYOR, I really love it.

Not shilling just trying to help out fellow anons, I think this is the last good entry point for this coin, unless a big crash comes and everything goes down.

>itt, heavy bagholderes

everything is bleeding right now because eth is going up. you should be curious why xmr is going up right now too. expecting anything to pump while this is happening should be based on insider info. right?

What do you get out of reposting that? Like I get copypasta FUD but... that doesn't make any sense, ZRX is at ATH so nobody in this thread could possibly be a bagholder. No matter when you bought you're in the green? I don't get it.

Do you like losing money faggot?

ZRX, like the other user stated has been growing steadily organically. Hold this all year, or wait 6 months see what the price is and cash out if you want. Ive got about 17k XRX and i plan onto holding well into next year

Ethfinex is coming out the 15th, after Korea goes after its exchanges expect the same in the US. Dex's are the future to avoid any taxation on your crypto trades.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWVPFb1waf8&t=91s