Best move when you have insider knowledge and want to help people but no one wants to listen..?

Best move when you have insider knowledge and want to help people but no one wants to listen..?

Post in all caps

Was your insider knowledge that this shit was gonna get dumped on?

Next support is 1 sat?

I would quietly accumulate while the market is down. I signed an nda.

the only thing "insider info" has done for this coin is nosedive it further.

Whales crushed my investment into this coin.

just put it into storage, cause ill either make a lot or lose it all. fuck it.

luckily walton put me back in the green. fuck

>cant hire a proper fucking translator

lmao good meme bro

What do you have?

Brainlet Marines report in. Went from being 5x to now being under 2x

How about...dropping hints in metaphors?

Soon we will be -X

dump it

if this goes to .08 cents my initial buy in price. I will market sell my 10k dbc

I put $300 into this coin at 20 cents, could have cashed out for over $1000. Now I barely made a tiny profit. I'm just depressed. Holding altcoins is for absolute retards and I learned my lesson.

All I can say is it's no coincidence all neo tokens are down during their big conference. Price is being suppressed.

Honestly what are the odds it goes that low?

which ones are their other ones? I doubt they have that many

High, the final support at 26 cents got broken and now it's going down a couple cents an hour. Has any other coin lost close to 100% of its value in a week?

just loaded up 2k more. i believe in this coin's model. it solves an AI problem that no one else is solving.

When is the un-JUSTing expected to occur?

never
They're going to suppress the price until it's a couple cents, then become baffled by the fact that nobody wants to buy a coin that they completely destroyed all confidence in.

>because coins work like stocks

Talk to me tonight at midnight pajeet.

Greedy fucking kikes.

And here I am just hoping that a modest investment into this coin was going to help me pay down some debt and get Yankees tickets

Hold me bros

is- is it bouncing back bros?

It 'bounces back' every couple hours, it gets a little above 30 cents, then falls even lower than the last time.

Just to go down to 18c within the hour

Why would they release shit news about mickey toys before their biggest spotlight? Show shit project accumulate more coins.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Biz shills on fire off the shoulder of Veeky Forums.
I watched kucoin plebs glitter in the dark near the XRB FOMO.
All those gains will be lost in time, like DBC in coinmarketcap.
Time to die.

wat

Tbf there might be some fuckery going on. RPX talk was decent and probably the only person who spoke english, and yet it's taking a fucking dive as well.

Everyone is jumping on the NEO and ETH fomo right now.

Just sell for Eth and rebuy later ffs

>RPX talk was decent

Kek, decent? This chad chink nailed it 10/10

tfw bought at 22c and didnt sold for 60c.
Sold at 30c

>hes not buying the dip
kek

>nda
Fuck man, just release the news. You're not the only one that knows that shit, how would it trace back to you in a anonymous board?

Of course we all know the truth is you're larping to make the price go back up short term.

Don't worry guys I sold at a loss, that means it'll moon now immediately afterward

I took the fall for you bros

Because one post on a norweigan basket weaving website boosts the price.

Thanks bro, but I'm still holding so it won't moon yet.

Because you'll try anyway

I'll remember you, always

>norweigan basket weaving website
Then just release the info or STFU

That doesn't make sense. The dev team already have their own tokens for free, they don't need to stage a crappy event like that to accumulate more at a (comparatively) very high price.

It's because he's a larper obviously.

I'll listen

You got Inside information? Please share.... My bags are heavy.

I too have insider information on this coin that may or may not have an impact on it.

Or like the OP I'm completely full of shit. You decide.

I have been away making a discord server and eating breakfast my friends. Please join me and finally I can learn to SPEAK with humans lol

Sorry here forgot the link bwahaha

6dxmpN

I feel bad for all the deep brain retards who got left bagholding. I bought in at .05 and sold at .53. You all FOMO'd and got dumped on hard by whales. lmao