APPC AAAAH

And I thought it was already low when I bought at 0.00191 eth and unlikely to go even lower kek feels like CanYa.
I will hodl though, anybody in the same boat?

the only token with a working company doing profit and 200mio clients. totally underrated. just hodl. Marsmission is on the way

Whale gate?

exactly the same boat. we'll be fine user. people haven't even realized that APPC can be used to bypass coinbase yet.

Oh yeah I hadn't actually realized it could be a mean of getting crypto through fiat directly without a shit exchange. Nice.
Wish you the best, user.

what is the reason for using APPC to make in game purchases when people can just use fiat as they do now? not fudding just curious

We're getting rekt by ETH , hodling as well, we'll be just fine. Normies can't get on Binance yet, and new big exchanges announced next Wednesday. Recentlt, every time I panic sell, shit moons, I won't do it this time

New exchange and updated on wednesday.
Gonna hodl until then but not sure if I wont just reinvest the gains

I think they basically want to unite the in-app currencies of everything, while also providing a common currency between every app store alternative. They also serve multiple countries.

Lastly I think they wanna do BAT/PRL like things and give rewards based on attention or whatever.

I just bought some more.
Its guaranted to go up from here short term.

>when there are multiple ins but very few outs
g-guys is can't cash out really a meme?

its complicated and lenghty as of now, but possible
Problem is, most people want to cash out all at once, when market crash is imminent, so they block everything

Quads never lie

>Lastly I think they wanna do BAT/PRL like things and give rewards based on attention or whatever.
Literally this, you know how all of those f2p mobile shitgames make you watch ads? APPC is going to do the same thing, except you earn crypto while doing it.

>555

Neither do trips

This is actually the only currency that has made me lose money for a month. I'm getting tired of holding this shit.

This is the shill of my life

FUCKING STOOOOOOOP

I'd advise to get out with a portion lads, get in later.
There is a lot of potential but try going in BNB and NEO.

Don't sell. It's still brand new on binance, it can only go up from here. Has there ever been a coin added to binance, where 2 months later it was nothing but a downward curve with no gains? The whole "sell when BTC/ETH goes up" meme is to get you to sell during dips. Buy more, if anything.

Sold at ATH bcs i knew Veeky Forums coins are shitcoins. DYOR

Ty for the money tho.