How the fuck does everyone in here have 200-300-500k to invest holy shit am I the only poorfag around?

How the fuck does everyone in here have 200-300-500k to invest holy shit am I the only poorfag around?

Every portfolio I see is over 25k at the minimum.

My portfolio is like 1k... you faggots r making me feel bad

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
Magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They started before the december gold rush. I'm a 1k poorfag too

R8 mine

Those with more are more likely to share

I have 4k in my portfolio. Lot of people are lying, but if you invested 1k before December and caught one shitcoin, you should have 10k.

I caught XRB at 1.30 but I invested like 85 USD cuz im poor....

I started in may with around 500$, added another 500$
Now at 9.7k$
Just give it time.

you just need 1-2 good trades

you can do that by being lucky and not having spaghetti hands

because most non pajeets and normies started to accumulate in 2015, not December 2017

Haters will hate

1) BUy 1 BTC for 200$ 2014

2) But 1 BTC in to ETH ICO, get 2000 ETH

3) You now have 2000*1400 USD , cash out a bit and place in a new ICO like Wanchain

4) Repeat and your money goes 10, 100, 1000x

I had some BTC in 2013 but I used it to buy weed from silk road. Worth it

Too bad your money is now cut in half.

Started with 1k (0.3btc) in july, now I have 90k (6 btc)

Just dont pursue 1 day pump and dumps or hodl 5 years for 100x, if you go for 5x (put0.1 receive 0.5) its quite comfy, fast and easy

go ALL in on an ICO like MGXL
magnalis.network
Literally 100x by the end of the year
30 cents each now
$30 each in December

Loss of $56 billion in 24 hours, pathetic trader

I have only been able to put in about 250$ so far.

Scam scam scam confirmed scam. Do a google search

I went from 1k to 30k in a month

R8 kudasai

Still a nice $200k that all these tron haters will never have. It's gonna go up soon and more hate will come

good luck unloading those TRX bags

Peasant class represent

pajeet it's been debunked
they changed ICO policies.
I got my tokens nigga

all i want is 70k end of year so i can pay of some debt and invest in safer stuff desu

are there ways to predict things like this other than PnD discord servers and exhaustive chart analysis? i barely have $150 in the crypto game but itd be nice to not be losing $2 here, 50 cents there. Is it really in the ICOs?

I've put 1500 into this. I won't be able to put another 600$ for 3 weeks. I've made some gains, but nothing really worthwhile, like 2k, which has now dipped. I'm a holder though. Even with stocks. I don't play the market. Just let it do whatever the fuck it wants to do and check in like once a day.

Right now I've got XRP, ADA, XLM and IOTA. I don't plan on selling them at least a year out. Just going to keep buying periodically.

>bitcoin cash
>asking for r8

it was going good until bch. Ill give you a 8/10, i am heavily jelly of your eth and btc positions

Post chart first

Literally just bought btc and ETH and hold

Wtf are you talking about? It's the #1/#2 volume coin on binance lmao. It'll just get even easier when main net is out

This.
I only look at the threads.

How were your first weeks/month of trading?

Currently +200$ in the green but I feel like it's been pretty stagnant and it swings a lot

It's called larping, you gullible dope.

youll make it breh

It's called getting a job.

10/10 XBY to the moon when it's done

>high volume means positive price action

Fellow poor fag here. I know exactly how you feel.

Have a job, but only for the past 3 months so 1k was the max I could invest...

>XRP, ADA, XLM and IOTA
If your stock picks are anything like your crypto picks, you're going to be homeless in a year.

I started with 2, at the peak I was at 100, now I bled to between 60-70k.

380k, hoping to break 400k next week

With just 150 I would daytrade until at least I have 1k.

What I do, which doesnt mean it will work for you, but what I do is to only buy coins with the following conditions

>around 20m marketcap
>with working products/interesting tech behind/upcoming releases
>not yet on bittrex/polo/binance
>active teams
>non Indians or women on the team (max 1 woman allowed for pr and never development)

If you put 0.1 on any of these coins, most chances you will 5x eventually since 100m marketcap is not big deal

Also, since you are poor as fuck, subscribe to every fucking airdrop (there are like 20 a month and you only need one good one to make money), mine unknown coins in hope of a pump and shill your cuckoin referral (pay for ads if you have to)

Yeah, I've been thinking about selling, but I'm pretty conservative, and things might still change with btc/bch. If nothing has changed by August, I'll probably sell some (waiting for long term capital gains to kick in)

Like this?

Here's hoping man. If they finally release tge mainnet, we should both be doing very well

I wouldn't take advice from Blockstream Corefags. I'm still hedging some with BTC, but most of my hodl has shifted to BCH. One more pairs prop up on exchanges BTC is fucking done for. ETH is already gobbling up much of its cap due to this.

unironically great advise for u user

always asume blockfolios are 10x the real value.

It's pretty simple.
If you started before December, you have had a very good chance of multiplying your money. If you started in December, you were probably still learning the ropes and might have made some money.

If you started now, you're fucked. The market sucks right now and I don't think there will be another rush like in December when every fucking normie news reported about crypto and everyone talked about it.

We shall all thank you (and me and others who did the same) without the early darknet useage we would not be here today.

Also we shall thank that for making us notice crypto early on, even if we did not "invest".

Took around 6 months to turn 2k into 35k. I was a regular in the poorfag threads, now I don't fit in anymore. Waiting till I fit in with the chad threads. You can do it user, it just takes a lot a research and patience. You can easily put 1k down on a moonshot and hit 20k in a couple months, just need the right pick.

It's not early. That's when crypto secondaries joined in
Good decision. It crashed by over 80% after mt gox

How do you expect to keep this up, now that the bull run is over? x17 isn't exactly impressive, considering how much everything mooned in November and December.

(they are lying to seem important online)

GO ALL IN ON MAGNALIS
Magnalis.network

>non Indians or women on the team (max 1 woman allowed for pr and never development)

>When being a bigoted anime nazi helps you get rich

I started with $2.3k (over ~2 months) in June 2016, now my portfolio is $24.5k. You can always make it in crypto, user

kek 2 years to go 10x

try harder user

>I've gone 10x in 4 months :^)

How new are you?

There's an entire thread for poorfags like us, user

He lost 56 bitcoin b stands for bitcoin not billion

It's the same reason the average stated IQ on the internet is 165... it's only tempting to tell the truth if you're exceptional, otherwise it's more fun to lie.

I only have like four ether and assorted shitcoins if it makes you fell better

>friend tells me about BTC in 2013
>10k€ lying around in bank
>Ethereum ICO 1 BTC = 2000 ETH in 2014

I started this year in June. Just imagine.