Ella loading it's boosters for ascent

Ellaism is going to fire onto a whole new level.

10$ incoming soon.

Told you to buy at 1$ Ella. Luck for you it's only 14 mil market cap.

Still easy 10x in a month's time.

Surely you have already bought some user?

why would this take off? and I will highly consider it

Cheers mate, I bought at 1.20 this is my comfiest hold so far :))

eth without premine desu

Im all in on WTS and ICX got no more money

I feel you man. Hope those will bring you profits!

This address has like 30 percent of the entire supply: 0x864076e24d79a019efd2dae218e54bde55643c1d

>muh decentralized no premine eth clone

smart contracts?

Short version since I don't have the sales speech from last week anymore

> No premine/ICO/dev fee
> Community driven & developed
> Huge amount of development going in the platform
>Created by a top 10 coin developer (anonymously ofc)
>No huge whales holding 1 million coins
> Completely transparent
> Smart contracts, application platform etc etc

please check the site though if you're serious

ellaism.org

it's cryptopias Ellaism account doofus.

Been proven time and again in bitcointalk forum, deposit some and see where it goes.

Nice FUD though :----D

no huge whales? Then what is this user talking about

gotcha nevermind. Any price predictions??

You feel comfortable with a shit-tier exchange holding one-third of the supply of the coin you're investing in?

My personal projection is kinda in the conservative side, looking at a jump to 10$ within a week though. After that maybe 2x every two weeks until 100$ which is when I will sell 50% of my holdings and retire. Can be higher though, a new exchange was confirmed today but it's just cryptobridge so not a huge impact. Binance/bittrex/kucoin etc would change this though and I know the community is pooling money to get to a big exchange. That will be an instant 5x

Depends on the mining profitability and when ETH gets too expensive to use or switches to POS which will drive miners to ellaism full time.

Cryptopia holds about 100mil in cryptos at any time and have a long history of trustworthiness so yeah, not really concerned that a few million of that is Ella.

That will change though when the new exchanges come in as I mentioned above ^^

bump

This is an awesome project, I've been wondering why this hasn't been in Veeky Forums yet.

I always move a part of my "moon" profits to ella. Serious project that I can't see going down in the future.

hahaha are you me? I bought alot in last dip when it was like 2.7 dollars a pop, straight from my profits to a next moon mission. This coin is so under radar atm.

OK, but it's not even about the trust, it's why are one-third of the coins on an exchange? If your coin has that many people looking to dump it's probably a bad thing. You think one-third of ETH is held on an exchange like cryptopia?

>compares something that is currently on every exchange to something that is atm avaible only on cryptopia.

Nope but this has only existed for a few months. Check back in a month or two and most will hold it in MyEllaWallets (great wallet btw!)

How many % of ECA do you think is locked in coinsmarkets? my bet is at least 50%

Why does anyone care about that? Surely if its not going to develop anywhere near as fast as Ethereum then its dead on arrival?

OK, do you think one-third of all ETH is held on exchanges? I don't care if it's one exchange or 100 exchanges, if one-third of the supply is held in a way where the holder is looking to sell, I don't really get why I should have faith in the coin.

I always buy based on memes got 0,06 btc on cryptopia and will make the move on this shitcoin when im done pooping

1/3 of eth is def held in exchanges. You'd be surprised how many people never store their coins safe and just trust exchanges. 1/3 of any crypto is held at exchanges.

This is true id say that 90% of my frinends holds theyr coins on exchanges.

I on the other hand got them stored safely on my personal wallet (Holding a nice amount of ELLA too) coz im wrapped in folio paper