I WAS JOKING IN THE LAST THREAD >>6391673 BUT THIS MIGHT ACTUALLY BE IT WHAT THE FUCK

I WAS JOKING IN THE LAST THREAD BUT THIS MIGHT ACTUALLY BE IT WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/litecoin/address/LREgphMA1mKzpTnjkkPoaEyuM1nSim5Acv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is only $248 faggot. It was exactly that price less than 12 hours ago

Fucking Panjeet

Why the fuck are you using USD price nigger

When it's over 300 bucks I'll be impressed

umm

Because that's how I count my food stamps chink

Really how freakin stupid is Veeky Forums? Why do you think ltc held its value against bitcoin so good? Because it is stable by its own? FUCK NO, it is the best coin to get funds out because it has cheap txs and is fast do to segwit. Whales who wanted to cash out paid bot lords to keep it stable so they don't crash the market and lose funds. Prepare your anuses, shit is about to hit the fan

This

Switch that LTC and buy LCT instead.. Or stay poor?

>shit is about to hit the fan
What's going to happen?

If you are not a whale, or god, STFU

The ABC "correction" will finish, with a spectacular C. The last month was an obvious bull trap. The only funny thing is how all the stupid money run to eth because they trade their shitcoins in eth

no more of a dolphin who is now a shark, I'm one of the bot lords, and my client finished cashing out

What did you say against Litecoin you little bitch. I’ll have you know sir that Litecoin is the mother fucking silver of bitcoin’s gold. It’s the way of the future. Do you need me to spell it out. It’s got low fees, fast transfer, good supply. It’s accepted on almost every exchange. Can you say the same about your shitcoin limp dick? So what is the chink that made it went the way of the jew? We’re better off without him. Now there’s nothing holding this coin back on it’s way to the fucking moon.

>your client
Nice, could I get a job in your sea world?

$425 by Sunday evening. Screencap this.

> LTC did nothing but go down from ath
> bull trap

only faggots use sats

Damn thanks for the trigonometry lesson. That comes after calc 4 I assume

Not talking about litecoin. It was just a tool.
Try one of the freelancer platforms, if you have marketable skills. And no, no need for shills and marketeer clowns

Who wants to bet what will moon first?

>Tron
>Litecoin

You guys should buy bitcoin cash today, because when china wakes up in few hours it will go UP!

Advertising your investments like a shitty salesman should be banned from this board. Disgusting

so you're talking about the entire crypto market ?

whatever

>Whales who wanted to cash out paid bot lords to keep it stable so they don't crash the market and lose funds

Try telling that to this dude!

bitinfocharts.com/litecoin/address/LREgphMA1mKzpTnjkkPoaEyuM1nSim5Acv

I sold half of my ltc and bought Neo now

that was charire ree

How low will it go?

etherium and bitcoin are both about to go down hard, which will probably make the entire game seem unappealing for a while. That's my guess, anyhow.

LTC about to sneeze ...

At least there will be a big dip. Investors know that the flow of new money has stagnated and is slowly declining. Don't panic sell, but sell before the normies get wind that something isn't right
That's a nice wallet.

High quality LARP there buddy! Sperglords are shitting their pants ITT now with 9/10 FUD. Congrats