Are we ready for another 10-15x wave

8 mill hardcap. get ready boys. comfy as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
medium.com/blockarray/ary-token-update-1-13-2018-ac3f778f9a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love crypto!! :P

this is called amrican wabi+vechian. dont miss the ride for 20-30x min.
this is starting at 8 mill hardcap

lets look at compitetors

> wabi 200 mill
> vechain 1.5 bill.

when will trading on ED start?

post its name fucko

Fucking newfags not knowing the coin Lmao

Ethereum

DELET THIS

delet

But for real, their team looks kinda shit and their github is pretty much empty.

BlockArray (ARY). Tokens will be sent out tomorrow.

BlockArray bro dont let the trolsl get to your head..great potential coin though

What exchanges will it be trading on? Etherdelta?

How long to hold this for?

6500 tokens, am I gonna make it?

yes. u will have 20k $ easy. up side is 50x. calculate urself

delete sage

$20 EOY Q1.

DELETE!

Lamden 2.0

>panic acumulating

Look at the team - what a joke, these people shilling it will be bag holders soon.

exactly , I only wish I could have put more eth on it

6pm eastern tomorrow. I don't know why anyone would sell, but ill be there with a few ETH ready to buy.

you can't even accumulate this, it isn't released yet.

they have working product ready nigga. dyor or stay poor

Someone shill me why this coin is so special (on a tech aspect). XAN, EPICS?

dafuq

two words, this is called america wabi+vechain..rest u can do dyor if u want to make money

>hurr do as I tell dyor or cry later
curry nigger curry nigger where are you

in heavy on this

how do I buy this shit?

9.5k prebonus ready to rock. I'm very excited about ARY. Has the highest upside of nay of my current ICO investments.

ED but tokens don't release until tomorrow, probably won't be many people selling though desu. Maybe some people will sell off their bonus tokens from pre-sale

Where will they be listed?

Announcement coming later today on telegram

Contract address??

what could be potential partnship ?

Working product, potential partnership with UPS + local freight companies. Pilot data study coming with app release end of the month. Lowest starting market cap 8m compared to similar projects(ven,wabi etc). Low token supply(60m) and CEO knows the field inside out. Inevitable money to be made in the current alt market, like how the fuck can you not see it? Just wait till they start marketing..

Scam team, scamcoin

Stop posting this faggots i only have 5k

What exchange is this gonna be on?

Op can barely speak English, big fuckin scam.
We still need flags on biz

Tba nigger its a scam coin

EtherDelta just crashes my browser. Wtf? Hopefully it'll be listed elsewhere

>not gainscube
pathetic

Found contract address guis:

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH

How do you know this will pump hard. Doesn't most newly listed coins on ED stay half dead until either it's uncovered by pajeet discord group or when it gets listed on another exchange?

Look at TAU and TAU is even scammier than this shit, opened on ED 2-3x ICO, now at 10-12x

>Working product, potential partnership with UPS + local freight companies. P
holishit if UPS onboard, it is few bill mcap on the cards for blockarry, easily beat scam coin like vechain.

we're gonna start trading at $ 10 on ed once tokens are released. We have enough tokens we can set the price.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Can you source where you found this? Not having luck

TAU is next 2 bill coin. stay poor nigga.

here is latest update from Ary

medium.com/blockarray/ary-token-update-1-13-2018-ac3f778f9a8

give me quick rundown what this coin does, then I will do further research on it

Your first post was 23 minutes ago, what the fuck have you been doing? I know all that I need to know after 15 mins. Fucking retard

Why would you buy this shitcoin when devery.io is the 18th?

>gavin woods retweeted
>10 million cap
>santiment advisor
>dappbase involved
>only 5% presale bonus, block array gave 35%

Seriously? Devery will out perform no question

I was making wagecuck dinner u cunt. Just tell in one simple sentence what it does, and I will look at its whitepaper and team

Okay the token is to sell dildos to an affordable price

Thanks for the link. Do you know when the trade will start? I think its not active yet? and do you know starting price?

nice, just bought 100k

Confirmed upcoming partnership and exchange, but delay in token release...
Interesting development.

trading likely start on monday/tuesday

yes devery also good one

Did you read the medium link? May be delayed until next Friday

great idea but the team is a joke.

lol. they talking about potential partnership and working product. just because u did not like ceo face. dont call it is joke. u know how vitalik look like right. ugly faces do better job in programming.

Wait till ShipChain release. I tossed a few shekels at this blockray project cuz it got shilled so hard and I don’t trust you idiots to not pump it, but ShipChain is basically this with better team/partnerships/connections

Sam does look like a clown but not to the companies hes speaking to, the companies think he is the second coming of christ