Do you believe in the $1,000,000 Bitcoin?

Do you believe in the $1,000,000 Bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArminVanBitcoin/status/949715398462668800
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah once legacy dies

once the lightning network is up and running, why not.

As much as I believe in 3000 dollar transaction fees and 3 year wait periods.

FUCK no

>$21,000,000,000,000 market cap

that will be 16 trillion market cap + tip, sir

For Bitcoin Cash, yes.

yup, it'll happen in a few years. people who think otherwise are just poor fags rambling about muh fees

>currency of the future
>only the 1% can use it

No.

Bitcoin is slow and the fee becomes high. XRB is the futur.

it actually is starting to piss me off people are complaining so much on high fees and transaction fees. if you get fucked buy high transaction fees you are retarded and can only rely on yearly 10% gains so stick to stocks, if you complain about slow transaction times go back to trading runescape gold you adhd fucking nerd

your 15000 dollar transaction costs what $300? oh boo hoo do you know how fucking ridiculous that sounds

I see $1mln BCH before BTC, but at that point BCH would simply, and rightfully, be called BTC.

once LN is released, bitcoin will steamroll over every coin. but if it takes too much time launching LN another coin can kill the current king.

>Currency of the future
>Cant buy stuff with it

Fuck off dumb ass shill.

Cool story bro.

XRB has 0 fees and its faster.

>Not using a segwit wallet with custom fees

This

plenty of coins are fast and cheap. that doesn't make them valuable. enjoy your bleeding shit coin

1mil btc i believe will happen

how the fuck you look at bitcoin as a currency anymore is beyond me

>15000 dollar transaction costs what $300
>thinks this acceptable for a digital cash system

>always do the opposite of what biz says
>biz says BTC is a dinosaur shitcoin

BTC will be fine. Once alt season ends again in early March or so the real run will begin

>Why you look at a cryptocurrency as a currency is beyond me.

Alt season will end by cashing out to BCH, ETH, NEO, and XMR. BTC will just end, 1k by EOY.

at ~$350k / BTC we will have reached the market cap for all gold in the world

I dont think we will even get to that point

hahahah WHAT THE FUCK?

>your 15000 dollar transaction costs what $300? oh boo hoo do you know how fucking ridiculous that sounds

topkek

Is Bitcoin Core a fucking cult?

Wish it did act least for a day just to fuck with ppl

This user understand.

>BCH, ETH, NEO, and XMR
Will do anything to scale and stay relevant

>BTC
will put all eggs in the LN basket and just hope it works while screaming at everybody that thinks otherwise.

>and just hope it works

it already works

>all those hops
>LNfags really think this is good

kek pic related

Your pic is too clever for Veeky Forumsraelis.

When was the last time you used the LN to trade your btc?
pro tip: it's a trick question

whew. Please repost when they figure out routing.
You will just claim they already did in your next virgin corecuck post but they didn't.

I got it

t. Cash Chad

Delusional, that's all I can say.

personally never but you are blind if you dont think it is happening

twitter.com/ArminVanBitcoin/status/949715398462668800

>uses forced meme from 6 months ago
/r/eddit please, lurk moar instead of being a poor fag marketing clown

>thread about bitcoin
>full of bcashers whining

>stop memeing about Cashchad you guys!!! hes a threat

1 million dollar bitcoin cash* , yes

I doubt it. Im set to sell at 999,999
I have a hunch other people might have lower sell bids

Yes, because ALL crypto is priced into Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the gateway crypto.

No, i dont have downsyndrome.
Jump to eth while you can, something that actually has value

Only if there's scary fiat inflation. which isn't unlikely. But I think the fair value of a BTC in current dollars is between 200-300 K.

No, it's a shitcoin and will slowly be replaced by other (better) coins.

>premined shitcoins
>better

The successor for Bitcoin doesn't exist yet.

>anybody at all made a reference to premined coins

>The successor for Bitcoin doesn't exist yet.
I agree it will Indeed be hard to replace BCH with all the updates they have coming this year

If that happens I take every claim that something is "a mathematical impossibility" with a grain of salt.

so only a fraction of the world wealth?
Why not
Even the dark market is bigger than 15tril

>first post is bcashie coping

Classic.

ETH will have dominance EOQ. BCH will have dominance EOY. XMR will take 3rd EOQ2.

Is that your waifu, corecuck?

Why can't retards like you realize fees are adjustable.
The price of transactions will allways be proportional to the hashing power available/miner greed.
This applies to every coin, including pos (read, piece of shit) coins, because stakers still validate them according to what it's worth for them.

Btc fees will allways be arround 20$ for every 1000$ sent.
>inb4 5$ to send 50$
Poorfags need not apply

I think similar but expect a big correction on everything before that. But every day we go without popping makes a 1-2 year bubble more probable

you literally don't understand blockchains. Higher blocksize = more tps. Its that easy.
BCH can still add off chain if it wants later and stay at 1 cent fees the entire time while working on it.

>Do you believe in the $1,000,000 Bitcoin?
Yep

There will never be 21000000 btc

you can adjust difficulty you retarded newfag, to a point where tx fee only depends on difficulty consensus. This is determined by hashing power to maintain a 3 month R.O.I on asic miners.

Read a book nigger

Protip: No one wants TB long blockchains or gigabyte-sized blocks. Increasing the blocksize is a temporary but very short-sighted measure.

I think a majority of the correction will be Blockstream Core crashing into other coins. There could be a panic into fiat at some point, but only absolute retards actually want to hodl fiat.

>thinks LN is new
You can do this on BCH too. lvl 3 LN is what Blockstream Core is shilling and it isn't possible or safe. See

Also
>bch

Bitcoin will remain king when all garbage realizes the code is mutable, and holders/miners will never make it die, because when bitcoin dies, the thing that made any crypto unique dies too. The fact that it was the first big crypto.

FUCK MOORE'S LAW AND FUCK AVAILABLE SOLUTIONS

>Just for you Roger
Kek

Are you trolling or really this confused about how blockchains work?

I don't believe in 50k bitcoin desu.

>I am a blockchain expert

Are you this confused about how difficulty adjustment works?

>cryptos have price based on value
keep dreaming

1. scaling at the cost of decentralization without completely hurting the incentives model
2. no scaling at all
pick one

gotta love poorfags who bought BCH and are coping cuz they wanna believe it's the real one

Increased block size has such a negligible effect on centralization. The only people who actually are required to run a full node are miners. What nobody seems to realize that just running a full node without hashpower does literally nothing for the network and arguably makes it less secure.

That aside, the only non-miners who should run nodes are merchants. Niggers in Africa don't need to run a worthless fucking node on their raspberry pie.

Idiot, the difficulty readjustment is slow as fuck and takes forever.

This picture should help you understand Short term BTC has an up target of 16k. Long term its going down. Get out while you can or Pink Wojac all of 2018.

Anyone can buy bitcoin who own a computer. FUCKING RETARD You are brainlet

>stakers still validate them according to what it's worth for them.

Incorrect lieutenant.

>buy $20 of btc
>cost $50 to buy a candy bar

FUTURE OF MONEY

So you're saying I shouldn't buy bitcoin, what should i buy then?

>that'll be 2 dollars for the coffee plus a 30 dollar bitcoin transaction fee
it is not viable as an everyday currency right now

> What nobody seems to realize that just running a full node without hashpower does literally nothing for the network and arguably makes it less secure.
How do you verify the miners don't collude? You only get to see a proof your tx is confirmed, but how do you know they really play by the rules?

> That aside, the only non-miners who should run nodes are merchants.
There gonna be a new kind of half-node in BCH for merchants to verify 0-conf.

in BCH it adjusts every block

Buy w/e you want, I'm not your financial advisor.

As I said merchants have reason to run a full node at even with 1GB blocks (which we are far off from also Moore's Law) isn't cost prohibitive. Also game theory dictates miners keep each other in check by default.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>buy what i want
I want to buy what Veeky Forums says will make the most money, and if your not my financial adviser GET THE FUCK OFF Veeky Forums

Reading my posts should give you a general idea of what I'm buying, do with that what you will.

>buying candy with any crypto

Yeah, fuck buying products and services and shit.

yeah dude just hold your coin forever and never use it. What a great model for mass adoption

suuuuuuuure

The amount of blegacy shills in this thread is astounding

BTC is done, the mempool is fucked up and LN is not gonna do anything to fix it.

Yes, especially considering that once bitcoin gets to even 100k fiat will start losing a lot of purchasing power

XLM and XMR will stay relevant. Rest will die at some point.

>XLM

Not a crypto currency, go back to Twitter.

>digital currency
>muh digital gold
>fee market
this is your mind on bitcuck.

I got 500,000 bcash from right after the fork, I've set up to a script to flood various exchanges with sell orders at 15% below market whenever it performs positively.

that makes so little logical sense