How do you put up with /No coiners/?

I seriously can’t stand to be around them anymore, it’s like they are NPC’s with no original thought or discussion topic of their own. I can’t help but look down on them at this point when the only thing that comes out of their mouth is
>hey did you catch that sports ball game last night?
>wow how about this weather huh?
>omg look at this Kim K meme
>yasss queen!
When they could be discussing crypto strategies, where do I find fellow coiners to hang out with IRL?

Fuck them. I have a smug smile whenever i hear them complain about not having enough to pay this or that billl and sign up for $100 dollar giveaways .

i dont know man.

just talk to a young white male virgin if you see one

>they are NPC’s with no original thought or discussion topic of their own
>they could be discussing crypto strategies

Discussing crypto is pretty normie and pathetic..

you mean normies?

>implying you can't like sport and crypto
who /bizsp/ here?

There is something distinctly subhuman about them. I've been shilling ETH to my stockfag coworkers since it was $200. They always act interested and ask me how to setup coinbase then decide it's too risky and the crypto market will pop any moment now. One of them is still convinced that crypto is a scam. I stopped talking about it after ETH broke 1k because I'm significantly richer than all of them now and I don't want to rub it in too much.

I've never heard anyone unironically discussing Kim Kardashian. Isn't that just a caricature of normies that autists that don't really interact with people made up?

This guy gets it.

Same here.
I started talking to guys at work two years ago about this and that they should get in and they're all like "its a bubble, its gonna go.."

now that my main day job is getting rid of all the coins to local coin, I'm not really in talks with those kinda of people....

Trips of elitism noice
t. ETH since $3

Worse than no coiners are married cucks with kids. Talk about completely JUSTing yourself.

>the big nigger threw the ball to
the other big nigger and he caught it!!!!
>SPORTS!!! *blows whistle SPORTS!!!!
I played baseball and basketball all the way up to middle school and still don’t understand how people get so worked up about it.

Im one. got 2.

I am so happy with them and cryptos, cashing out 100K each month, letting the rest rise on its own.

Getting married is the absolute gamble. Your wife and kids can make you totally miserable or become your sunshine. It is not too different from trading crypto.

Can you imagine being a /no coiner/ beta bucks who’s convinced himself he’s made it because he had the privilege of being some roasties 30th and now pays for all her shit while getting cucked?

>yasss queen!
this irritates me beyond belief

can you explain what this even means?

>sign up for $100 dollar giveaways
kek this. Like fuck man I just made $100 while taking a shit fuck off

Got em

>r/incels the thread

It's a black meme.
OP is a nigger or hangs around with niggers.

The answer is to move to somewhere that you understand none of the fucking language and can spend your riches from crypto like a king. And make sure to avoid fucking tourists when you get there.

I can't stop laughing at at this I don't know why.

Have a (((you)))

>Also invest in BZC

When do you think another gem like ETH will come around?

One tim I legitimately made $7000 while taking a dump. Not like I'd been holding something and it went up and I checked in the bathroom, but I actually bought something and then sold with $7000 in profit while taking a shit.

So I walked out and said to my coworker "I don't want to brag but I just made about $7,000 in 3 minutes trading."

Got fired an hour later. Made $200,000 more in the past few months since getting fired. Fuck that 40k salary job.

It's probably already there and some people have tens of thousands of it in their portfolio.

how did you got fired 1 one later?

Where can you buy it? I’m gonna look into it user I really need to hit gold on a cheap coin soon

And then the entire office clapped.

This is an issue i have with my older brother. He developed this air of superiority after he married and had a couple children. He speaks to me like he's my uncle or something. And i'm not a neet either. I have a salary job and a degree, just no wife/kids.

>crypto strategies
i lold

also what's yass queen sounds kinky

Manager came out of his office and said "[user], I've been getting some feedback and I just don't think this position is a good fit for you. We will pay you for your time in hours this week and please do not show up to work tomorrow. Thanks."

Just like that. And this is why I never want to work a fucking office job again, despite all my education and degrees and all of that. One guy decides on a whim to fuck me over and it's all over.

I can sit down at a computer with Internet for several hours and make a few thousand dollars, bear or bull market, anywhere in the world. That alone is enough to keep trading and try to get even better at it every day.

>crypto is the only thing in my life
You need to take a break OP

Were you still on probation or something?

>where do I find fellow coiners to hang out with IRL?

git gud and stop being an asshole to work with.

no it's actually a thing. my gf who studies art argued with me that kim kardashian is "the icon of our generation"

for taking a 3 hour shit

lmao

This really depends on the job, in the morning I take a 30 minute shit and in the afternoon I masturbate for 30 minutes on the bathroom.

When I started with crypto I swapped my afternoon session with just sitting on the toilet and checking my coins and news, but since I got 85% in XLM I went back to masturbating in the afternoon.

Literally getting paid double for doing nothing.

i don't even have kids but i know it changes people. like, biochemically, the brain undergoes a rewiring. even if he isn't more mature then you are, he is probably a lot more mature then he used to be. and since he probably thought he was your equal before, and he knows how much more responsible and mature he feels now, he probably can't help it. also rubbing it in a little lets him feel a little better about all that missed sleep and family drama eating away at him. nobodys perfect, his fault here is understandable

Yeah it was still on probation.

Let me give some context.
I already had another, more fun, better job lined up, but there would be a 3 month wait or so until I could start it. So I already knew I would never work this job more than 2 or 3 months maximum, and on top of that the supervisor at this job treated me like shit and was paying a measly 40k a year. So I started comfortably talking with coworkers about trading gains and not caring much because I knew I would never see any of them again and it was in an industry and city I would never work in. So I didn't really care.

>not knowing that yasss queen is mostly used by gay white males and females of all races.

Most of you cucks really never socialize do you

OP is a proven discord pump and dump group shiller. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK FOR YOURSELF! :

DISCORD LINK: swWb6Vb

trust me he is a liar!!!