NEO

Quick questions:

Do I have to pay fee to transfer NEO from Binance to NEON wallet?

What about transfer between non-exchange wallets?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/all-spent-gas-will-always-be-recycled-and-re-distributed-to-neo-holders-d4d530f5998
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neo doesn't have fees but you can only withdraw whole numbers its retarded

when i transferred my NEO from binance to NEON I did not lose any NEO from transaction fees.

I'm planning to withdraw 10 NEO. Ok thanks, anons.

NEO doesn't have fees yet, but it will once the network goes live. We can't be sure when exactly, but PBC hinted that it might be sooner than we think. Buy at least 1 GAS so you are future proof, because you will need it to run smart contracts, send NEO tokens, etc.

And the fee goes to us neo holders!

When is the network planned to go live?

I might accumulate some GAS.

It's not retarded, NEO is not designed to be sent as currency. It's just a share that produces GAS. People mistake that NEO is the real deal, but instead they should be buying GAS in order to use network. NEO is just like a mining rig that mines GAS for you.

This is what PBC sent some time ago:

>PBC buy alert
You see, just as ether powers programs on the Ethereum network, GAS powers programs on the Neo network.

But unlike ether, there’s a finite supply of GAS tokens. Only 100 million will ever be created. Right now, less than 10% of the ultimate supply of GAS is available.

Today, GAS trades around $35, but it’s going much higher. Here’s why…

Right now, several teams are conducting tests to find bugs in the final iterations of their respective projects.

That’s important because it’s the last step before launching on the Neo network.

As these new projects join Neo, they’ll need to use GAS to transact on the network.

That means the demand for—and price of—GAS will go much, much higher.

So how much NEO should one have? I only have 15 NEO right now.

I know, I read that report when GAS was still $12.

Well I think it's time to have some NEO and GAS in my portfolio now. They will explode when China reopens crypto in the country.

As much as possible of course.

It doesn't really work on volume. 20 NEO is twice as good as 10 NEO not 3 times as good.

Yeah, the idea is to get it now while it's cheap. Longterm, when the network usage grows it should reach and even pass NEO price. 100 NEO might be a minimum, it will allow you to get 1 GAS monthly.

If GAS captures just 1/3 of Ethereums market cap, it will be priced at around 5000$ per GAS token. That is a nice paycheck to have, even in first world countries. So yeah, if you can, you can stack on cheap GAS and hope that sooner or later it skyrockets so you can either cash-out or reinvest into NEO to boost your monthly GAS gains.

$5000 for a GAS coin? lmao! i can see $500 but not $5000...

But the math checks out, current market cap is $531,169,458 USD, while current supply is 13,802,656 GAS.

With 5 bln market cap is 500$, with 50 bln would be 5000$. Assuming Ethereums market cap is 140 bln appx.

What some people seems to forget is that this is not a stock, this is a global world currency, and who knows how far this market can go? If NEO really takes of and the demand for GAS rises, i totally believe that GAS can be worth 5000$, and maybe even more.

Theres 100 million GAS, theyre just not released yet...

It takes 21 years until all of the gas is released. Demand will surely come even before 1/3 of the GAS supply is generated.

oh shit i think youre right...13 million GAS??? fuck man, Good thing i bought 4,000 shares 7 months ago.lmfao

yeah, it took me months until I realized the potential of GAS due to it's currently limited supply. Luckily we are right on time, it doesn't matter much if we bought it for 20, 30 or 50 in the long run!

yeah i just been sitting on my neo making 1.5 GAS a day waiting to see if i should sell gas for more neo or what. guess ill hold till its 5000.lmfao in a year my gas alone will be 3.5 million then

nice, consider yourself super lucky. You might be set for the rest of your life if everything goes well with NEO platform, enjoy!

guys.. chill. GAS will be recycled.

NEO is the one to buy.

medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/all-spent-gas-will-always-be-recycled-and-re-distributed-to-neo-holders-d4d530f5998

Even with GAS recycling, GAS total supply won't be fully distributed until 21 years. Even if it all GAS was distributed and we had 100,000,000 tokens, it could reach Ethereums marketcap since it functions the same as Ether. And we are yet to see what the limit of Ether is, breaking $1400 ath as we speak.

But until then, NEO network will have only 13 million GAS tokens, few millions more next year, and if network demand goes up the price $5000+ still stands.

A lot the 100mil NEO shares are going to be held, let's say half make it to general circulation. There can only be a few million people holding NEO in the world at any time.. can't say the same for any other coin

Every NEO is a beach front property. Have you seen da hong fei's more recent presentations? He is so happy he can barely finish his speech just thinking about how rich he is going to be.