Whens this garbage gonna make me some money?

Whens this garbage gonna make me some money?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you cash out

I think the thread is over

Get BCPT

your life is about 2 be over tough guy

Like right now.

Oh shit you might be right senpai.

fantastic coin but pretty sleepy since the last big rise

The great mooning has just begun.

How did you know I was gonna do it today?

sorry guys :( I gotta say I told you so.

Dang, guess I'll just hold these bags cause I still believe.

I bought in at 30k. You actually did persuade me not to put more in at over 50k. Anticipating a return to the high 30s this week.

Cheers!

good job.

i wonder where all the premature moon kids went.

>atleast this one has potential

And you were wrong dipshit. At the time you posted that you said it'd go a lot lower (it was around 27k then).

ENG keeps setting higher floors you FUDing faggot.

Anyone who bought at the time you were FUDing with your faggot posts would have made a very good gain, from 27-30k to 55k.

Stop trying to act like you were right when your dumb ass was WRONG.

>that whale

Co-Founder Can Kisagun (ex-McKinsey) strategy guy will be speaking at the NEO dev con at the end of the month. The floor on this coin keeps rising, dipped to $4 last week and now it's steady at $6.50ish with spikes as high as $8.

Look at 30 min candles and you'll see it's starting to rise from a long dip. I own about 150 of these coins and believe this along with ICX, NEO, and ETH will be big winners in 2018 along with XLM.

Not trying to shill, just stating what projects I've looked into and what I own.

> he uses bitcoin trading pair.

god you are a fucking dumbass.

I'm sorry that you're getting JUST'd right now

Where to buy it?

>using fiat to trade cryptos
Go back to twitter
Even reddit knows better

it's called measuring against a working trading pair you dumb fuck

switch your trading pair over to ETH and realize how badly you're getting JUST'd right now.

bitcoin is irrelevant. even enigma is an erc-20 token on the ethereum network right as of now.

dumbass

Never said it wasn't going down, dumbass
We're still in the positive by far

Look at that sell wall haha what an asshole

How long will this suffering last?

Show us them gaincubes

69 BTC wall will not come down unless he takes it down.

The world is ours

If someone's suppressing the price that means it's a good coin right?

Depends on whether it's just an elaborate pump and dump, but in ENGs case it's legit, this is just to scare off weak hands and for whales to get more.

Fucking whale is accumulating then. Guys sell your bags to the whale so i can ride the pump soon

Imagine having a million dollars and just buying that whole whale in one go.

pastebin.com/gm9PPYgm

- Link for discord is in the pastebin as I can’t post discord links directly in /biz.

Our discord group are mainly look for undervalued coins with 10-100 million market caps on binance/kucoin/ICOs. We will be giving free Palm Beach signals (including timely text alerts within 1-5 minutes), we follow Data Dash, Ian Balina, etc. and we have a nice FAQ for trading for newbs to intermediates. Our discord will always be free, and there will never be any faggot premium subscriptions like that Cryptoverter faggot, or “Crypto Army.”

Just looking for fundamental analysis/swing trader types to grow our room which was created 3 days ago, so apologies in advance for the shilling :) . Also, some calls we’ve made the last 3 days are: COSS, DRGN, EOS, etc. We’re mainly looking at coins on Binance/Kucoin for entry/exit. Again, not a pump and dump - and 100% free always and forever.

We are looking to grow our community with competent Veeky Forums traders for swing trading, good hodls, ICOS, mining, etc and to discuss GOOD ideas, and get rich together. We do this by culling information and seeing what people like Data Dash say, what Veeky Forums is shilling, or what reddit is shilling for instance.

Everything is and always will be free - we are, quite simply, striving to be the Consumer Reports of Discord Crypto rooms - and free speech with no censorship. If you read this all the way here, you can probably tell that we’re legit. We will NEVER accept money, and we are here for good discussion so we can get rich over weeks and months. If that sounds good to you then join, and contribute!And sorry for the shill, I know it’s shit, but gotta do it to grow. We will never charge for shit, nor are we a non-Pump and Dump group, nor will we ever be one.

i aint selling shit, I've done that dance, I'll just ride this thing out, my hands are steel

just sold some of my cubegainz to buy more link, i hope it pumps for you now.

btc is old news, we count in dollareedoos until we start counting in wei faggy

>been holding forever
>managed to day trade my stack from 1,600 to 1,800 a couple days ago
>terrified of selling and missing the boat but want 5k coins for staking

what do i doooooooooo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lols go away.

You been fucking lurking in these threads shilling your ass off,most of us got in this coin 2 dollars or lower.. please piss off and let us enjoy our long term hodl.

You don't have faith in this coin, good for you. Us long hodlers do. We don't like the short term game because it's to risky, so fuck off and enjoy your coins and leave us the fuck alone. Kthxbye :)

spacing

Thinking of selling 700 ENG to buy Raiden.

But I also have that feeling that ENG could moon the moment I sell.

So many time I get that feeling, that a coin is just doing nothing, then I sell and a day later I see people FOMOing over it.

>hurf le prebbit spacing!!11
When the box you're typing in looks like this, it's completely understandable to produce spacing like thta. If anything this spacing is more characteristic of Veeky Forums than it is of Reddit because Reddit's post box is larger.

You don't have faith? Then fucking sell. Fucking chasers I swear..