Get in XLM before FairX. You can sell afterwards, just get in before the 25th

>he didn't buy at $0.05
>he didn't buy at $0.15
>he didn't buy at $0.20
>he didn't buy at $0.50
>he's going to miss $0.70
>he's going to miss $1
>he's going to miss $2

FairX beta coming in february and Stellar's roadmap is coming on January 25th.
This is so easy money.
Please user, be smart.

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.stellar.org/)
soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it defended 4500sats again, next stop retest of 5k sats and above

get ready to be comfy af

You do know in the industry IBM is known as Indian Bowel Movement? Read up on how badly they fucked up in Texas

Haven't heard of them ever fucking anything up in Texas?

get out of here pajeet

no need to engage with these racist pieces of shits, not worth the effort. let them stay poor and fuck off

mods i've seen this copy paste on several threads. block this

proof?

this is in like every thread ive been in. I know for a fact their is a discord shilling URF last time I checked but why XLM? its too big a coin to move from that group

>tfw only 1k stellar

fellsbadman

i have 1500. we'll both get a nice used volvo after fairx

>95% of all atms use IBM tech and components
> try to FUD with le shitty pajeet meme

I'll send you some pictures of the Kuiper Belt on the 25th while you daytrade dogecoins you imbecile.

WHEN WILL THIS GO UP

REEEEEEEEE

Okay how high will xlm go at eoy?

Am I going to make it Veeky Forums?

When the fucking 5k sat wall finally drops.

Please make me rich. I put all my money in XLM.

No. That is the shittiest portfolio I've ever seen.

to be honest, IBM is one of the worst tech companies in America. It's been doing horribly the last ~20 years. They gave me an offer out of college and it was almost half of what Microsoft offered.

One of the jokes in our CS department was: it's okay if you fail the test, you can flip burgers or work at IBM.

>t.poorfag

>he didn't sell at $1
>he didn't sell at $0.90
>he didn't sell at $0.80
>he didn't sell at $0.70

>$1.63mm portfolio qualifies me as a poorfag

Ok bud

Thats pretty much my portfolio. Keep it up.

You'll probably make 2x-5x on your investment. Not bad.

IBM really is shit, but their mainframes are legit. That's really all they have going for them.

I'm actually pretty sure you'll make it. But it's gonna require fierce holding. I'm talking maybe a year, maybe less, maybe more, but whatever you do just don't sell unless there's a specific reason other than price fluctuations.

Thanks Veeky Forums!

You'll make it, user.

Thats a negative.

Wakey Wakey

thx OP but I would have to pay to much in taxes for gains like that

> $11,000,000,000
> Hyping release of roadmap

I'd sell ADA and go all in XLM and have iron hands, you won't regret it. People just don't yet realize the importance of FairX, it's the Coinbase killer.

SHE'S ABOUT TO BLOW

THE KRAKEN HAS AWOKEN

Faggot detected

Motherfucking sell walls!

Sold some of my XLM at .68
and traded for EOS and ENG which are both tanking.

Now if only XLM dropped between .6 and .5
so I can accumulate some XLM back.

Whooooo going to get myself a second hand Toyota!!

Why don't I just buy on the 24th and make money elsewhere until then?

Yeah Cardano is going to be the new BTC.

IBM runs everything (behind the scenes) they always have and they always will.

PLEASE WHALE BROS, DROP IT SO I CAN ACCUMULATE

kek I'm hoping for the same, that the big guy does a big move and sends all the cucks panic selling so I can grab their shit and go all in

Realistically you most likely could

>All of these people spreading FUD about IBM

Kek, all that matters is they're being used by a large American company.

Do I buy before the wall comes down or wait to see if it does? Please help tradelet.

sell wall is gone from buttrex. go for launch ?

buying helps tear the wall down retard

aaaaaand its back

I've got most of my wad in VEN and XLM.
Both have huge sell walls and are being bought up by whales. When they pop it's going to be big. HOLD!

still underpriced to what it will be

Please answer question.

The whales are ruthless. But it doesn't really matter when it goes up as long as you're ok with holding.

def buy

kek

Well it bounced off the wall. Glad I didn't listen to you guys.

I'm making like $100 off each of these bounces.

See The whale pressure is big, we'll have a tough time making big moves without external drive. You can get a good price now if you wanna hold, but for trading no much sense to get in right now.

idiot, it's not going to stay this low.

where the ta fags at

Bruvs whales still have like 1million + lumen sell wall up

heh somebody's mad that they were krill

Looks like it's about to take off if we're looking at the moon from last time... seems like the same thing is about to happen.

Good time to buy, no?

i'm not mad my man - shit might take off any minute.

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Moderately decentralized
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- IBM is Stellar's trojan horse shill to get them hooked up with financial institutions
- Can easily replace Bitcoin or Ethereum
- KIN has already defected from Ethereum
- MOBI chose Stellar over Ethereum
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s / tx / second
- Network being prepped for global-scale stress
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM

Real World Implementation:

- First launch of Stellar ATM in Singapore
- Pundi X signed as an anchor for Indonesia

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 18 January; Mobius ICO - Can only be bought with XLM
- 25 January; Road map
- 25-31 January; FairX beta news
- XLM is still not even on the juggernauts bitfinex or bithumb

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io small-scale partners so far: Tempo, coins.ph
- lightyear.io uses IBM to do outreach to large financial institutions due to business partners
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Still not bought in, nigger?

When FairX news drops, it will break the crypto internet. You will see massive increases in XLM's price. By the time you FOMO, it will be too late.

You have been warned.

Setting buy for 4520 and taking a bath. This shit's going nowhere.

Selling all my XLM for LINK after Fair X launches. This shitcoin has a max value of $5.

>p-please buy my b-b-bags

Lol no.

agreed my dude - i dont know where the idea this is going any higher than $5-$6 came from

>$5
I am going to make it after all

VEN my nigs

too expensive

for this year yea

A more likely scenario.

Where do you guys see these charts?

Binance

I'm using my binance account

>that sell wall

>buy a coin that already mooned
>with huge coin circulation
>with huge market cap
lmao

That's my plan. But I'm a bit nervous that link might just take off without us.

just waiting to sell on news my man

Sell everything you have right now

I'm in for the long term hodl. I made a shitty purchase to accumulate more of 442 coins at 71533 ETH sats a week ago.

Would it be worth for me to send them back to Binance to sell when it peaks higher than that and buy again on next dip or just take the L and accumulate more on next dip

based

that would have been last night. after it aired on cnbc..aka the news.

>aka the news

Me too, but even if Link is around $5 (or more) at the time Fair X launches, I have enough XLM to accumulate a decent amount of LINK. Probably going to keep 10% of my current XLM holdings as a secure long-term hodl.

yes goy, sell early

I bought in a .15

everyone nigging on this coin never had any

easiest hold of 2018

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good move user. I think XLM will get to $2 before LINK. After that, assess where LINK is - Obviously LINK will go a lot higher and you dont want it to leave without you. The chad singularity will occur at some point in 1h2018.

Good luck user I'm in the exact same situation

Why do you think xlm will get to $2 first?

stinky linkies are so fucking delusional LMFAO

I see LINK $2 mid to late feb, but FairX news must do something to XLM before that. XLM tested $1 briefly, and I think its got solid pedigree.

Obviously not as solid as LINK which is why at this stage in the game you need to be thinking about which trading strategy will acquire you the most LINK.

That's all I think about

>linkies
>this deluded

LINK is DOA with Mobius. Ethereum cannot handle fast/cheap transactions. Stellar can.

Binance. Click on the depth chart on whatever token you want to see.

The way I see it, xrp and xlm are trying to compete with swift which is a gigantic company. Swift no doubt has a plan in place and that plan involves link.

just do not enter en blackwallet, site has been hacked

I dont think you understand the limitations of ethereum and how these do not exist on the stellar network

b-but what if no news from LINK and the lack of partnership really is a sign that SWIFT dropped their ass for something else? Mobius even?