Who are you going to blame when this hits $50 per coin and you didn't buy in early?

Who are you going to blame when this hits $50 per coin and you didn't buy in early?

Holding 300k BAT and super comfy. Might blame myself for not owning more.

I'll probably blame everyone saying it cant go over $1 and later kms in shame

it's a token not a coin. and it's going to probably peak around $25. but the sentiment is correct and nobatties are going to weep

Why do you think itl go that high? Currently holding 9k.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

>tfw only 1.6k BAT
why am I so FREAKING pathetic? I think I'm gonna try to invest $500/month every month up until it hits $5. I'm a studentloancuck so I don't have that much to spare, sadly.

$100

This is a good strategy, don't worry. You will make it.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just write the text. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about BAT. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET.
A pathetic FUDfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "$1 defeats the whole purpose of the token..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

> token not a coin
what stops you from buying shit with BAT?
if you were a youtuber and held lots of BAT, wouldn't you have your webshop only accept BAT if that was your primary source of income?

if you had a subscription feature on a website, wouldn't you tell people to pay in BAT in order to spread adoption and awareness because your website depended on BAT income?

WHY ARE ALL OF YOU FUCKERS THINKING SO SMALL? This will be the currency of the Internet. Just because it is a "token" does not make it any less valid to be used as a currency

If I had the time (I can't since I am doing my master's thesis now) I would set up a webshop where you could shop for youtube merch and only pay in BAT.

1dollardefeatpurpose

$1

I concur. Take a small amount every month and invest it. Day-trading is for masochists.

75 trillion dollar coin?

lol BAT becomes the global world currency. the scary thing is. IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE with the fucking adoption rate BAT will have. If ethereum manages to implement scalable and fast transations

Nice pasta

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just write the text. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about BAT. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET.
A pathetic FUDfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "$1 defeats the whole purpose of the token..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Gains skeleton is on it. I read something about the new update that can put the tx rate in the millions per second

More than me buddy, but we'll both make it.
I have BAT & FUN.
FUN to moon first.
Proceeds go to buy BAT.
BAT moons.
Cash out.

I'll like to use the money of my BATs in another coin in order to do what you describe. But I'm sure the moment I sell them they will moon hard and I'll kms.

Only 3k BAT, bought it last October.
Let's see where this ride ends.