What caused this huge dip? will it recover soon? should i buy now?

what caused this huge dip? will it recover soon? should i buy now?

walton news + rebranding event now being confirmed for FEB when people expected mid JAN

New partnerships announced in 1 or two days, as foretold by the CCK post. Seems to be steady atm, shouldnt drop below 5 dollars

Up to you, you may need to hold the bags for a month or so to see full realized gains

>tfw bought in at $7

I truely am retarded.

Wait a few weeks and you won’t feel retarded

Retard bro here

I hope you learned from this.
You never buy on moon missions.

People realizing it is nothing more than a Walton imposter that doesn't even have its own chain

OH BOY WHERE DO I START? WALTON NEWS + REBRANDING EVEN CONFIRM AT THE SAME TIME THEN ETH STARTED MOONING OH BOY OH BOY THIS IS BAD VERY BAD

You're actually not. Normally I would call someone like you retarded but you've actually been lucky to do this with VEN. I promise you you'll be in profit in less than a week. You'll be in significant profit in less than a month. You'll be able to quit your job/school in a year.

Hope so

ayy

I did. I have promised myself that I will never not wait for the dip

I bought alot when they announced the PBOC thing like 2 weeks ago when it jumped to over 2 dollars and fell back to 1.30

I just held and have 3x

Point is too hold. Might be down now but in time you will be okay

I'll take it

DELUSIONAL REDDITOR FUCK OFFFFFF

Have you seen Coca Cola Kids newest tweet today?

I'll give you a little hint as well. Torches of Freedom.

I've doubted Cola kid before but he has never been wrong. I'm all in as of today great time to buy VEN

Ps I'm poor fuck off

>never browsed reddit in my life

Was Veeky Forums before Veeky Forums about 4 years ago. Also fuck off you poor salty walty cunt.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, there is no way I'm selling now and I fully expect it to go back up soonish. I just kick myself over the fact that when I do eventually sell, my profits would have been that much higher if I had just waited a little bit and not jumped in like a retard.

Oh well, I guess you learn the most from your losses.

torches of freedom?
DNV is in there too. First letters of the first words written in red, he confirmed it on twitter too.

Buy the dip, soon we will go up again,

Literally who is that what literally what is torches of freedom

>tfw bought at $5.85 because I thought that was the dip
I hate myself

Temper your expectations to zero because that's all that can reasonably expected for the next two months. A rebrand is literally just a rebrand. The blockchain isn't coming online until June. ICX is still bleeding just two weeks away from their mainnet. What do you think will happen to this shitcoin?

The only real hope you bagholders have is to join the telegram and beg for Sunny to throw you a bone.

Oh shit someone figured it out,
CHINA HAS BIG PROBLEM WITH COUNTERFIT CIGGARETTES THESE MOTHERFUCKES MUST HAVE PARTNERED WITH A CIG COMPANY,

Smoke signals

ALL HAIL COLA KID

He posted a pic of Edward bernays
That man is the father of propaganda
He coined the term Torches of freedom "marketing scheme to get women to smoke"

Think about it guys VEN has partnered with a cig company!!

And CHINA tobacco is located in a building named "pearl river tower"

Hence Tower of smoke

Fuck off all you VEN haters,

Get in on this dip

That was also because they partnered with DNV plus PwC, which gives them connections to thousands of enterprise size companies all around the world.
They didn't partner one company, but all of them.

what are these type of coins called, ones that generate another coins ? VET gives THOR. NEO gives GAS etc.

or anyone know a list of all those types?

Don't worry about the corrections, will go back up. I cant name decent coin that has never gone up and down!

This is gonna be big man, I'm fucking hype

cuckos

Don't buy moon missions but if you hodl you'll for sure eventually make profit.

I sold at $6. Bought icx. Road it from 9.40 to 9.80. Bought back into ven at 5.30 on Coca Cola kids tweet. Comfy.

I'm all in too. Have 968 VEN. Will cash out EOY when it's $100 a coin.

I have 250 ven, tell me what everything i will be able to do in an year.

Buy a used skateboard

Same. This coin will be $50 by march.

>tfw only 75 ven

I bought in around 4.20, feeling comfy af.

yes, tobacco is always good for making big money.

we are all going to make it.

Holding 76k right now.

What's your price predictions for end of month?

$15 end of jan.

39.7k venlet here.
No idea, end of feb will be crazy though. February will start everything, we will go straight into the top 10, then wait for mainnet and go top 3 with 100bn+ market cap.

Venlets? You guys are loaded.