New PFR Thread:

I warned you yesterday biz... the charts never lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHHHH I ONLY PUT $1K IN, STOP MOONING LET ME SELL MY DBC

It already stopped mooning.
Seeing a shitload of sell orders appear exactly beneath mine, typically my luck.

I missed out on this fucking shit because it takes forever to withdraw ETH from KEKoin. Pls tell me it will resume later

Trust nodes already up to $5,200. Admit it Veeky Forums, who missed out?

How could ppl be selling this??? So much potential.. Wait a few weeks and literally quadruple your sale price lol... stupid fucks.

Can someone tell me something about the dev team on this? Havent been able to find anything on them

When will we have a definitive number on nodes?

how many coins for a trust node?

currently have 1800

am I gonna make it

Early buyers taking profits, this is going on another moon mission when we get more announcements this month.

Holy fuck. Thank you.
The one moment I stop watching the charts. My first real gain since I started.
This feels good.

Already do, 10k PFR

Also, #6 top gainer on CMC
Will we see some more FOMO now?

Is it ok to hold them on etherdelta? Ran completely out of gas while buying today.

3 gopniks that can't even code and hired another company to do the coding for them will revolutionize the crypto market.. seems legit. Prepare to get pajeeted and depleted

Bit too late to FUD, bud, you may as well accumulate what you can at the current price

Is it too late? ;_;

Looks to be slowing down. I'm going to wait for it to dip a bit more and then jump in.

It stopped mooning and is correcting now.

Dw this chit is gonna be 15-20 cents at the next alt crash

Shoo shoo pajeet. Sorry you missed the train

Price is going down fear starting to happen setting my buy order at 10 cents should fill in the next 24-48 then gonna sell on the dead cat bounce

>buy order at 10 cents
Try harder

11 cents? You think that'll be the bottom of this dump?

>I SOLD TWO DAYS AGO

NIGGER I FUCKING WHYYYYYYY

WHY EVERYIME

I HAD HALF OF MY 10K PORTFOLIO IN AND IT WOULD HAVE ODUBLED ALREAYD WHY IS THISSHIT HAPPEN TO ME

>ded cat bownce
lol nice fomo

Lol keep dreaming
Last time it corrected it went from 0.30 to 0.23

Why would you sell retard, theyre literally only on 2 exchanges right now nowhere to go but up.

bc ur a retard and settle for meager baby profits, instead of hodling like a chad

jumpp back I. I am

>10 /shill/ points have been deposited in your account

>buying a coin when it's just mooned 130% in about 3 hours

?

Add me in that discord please

That discord is actively shilling this coin hence why you see a bunch of threads all of a sudden they realized ufr wasn't going anywhere so they changed coins

Hows that shill it literally didnt drop below 22 cents after mooning 130% last time

>actively shilling this coin hence why you see a bunch of threads all of a sudden they realized ufr was
Do you know what are next coins?

Yes TAU I suggest you get in now if you want to ride the pump

>gest you get in now if you wan
Hm. Are you sure? Last time i remember HAT BBT PFR and UFR.

Yes my pajeet friend

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>currently 6x the price of when I invested
why did I only put $20 in this...

2$ when fellas?

Should i sell, hold or buy more at the dip that is happening atm?

Buy more or hold of course. If a small announcement about nodes sets the price off like this, think what'll happen when the actual platform is released.

shitcion pnd. had zero volume before discord groups targeted it

>tag colour
There's no hiding, pajeet

The volume was solid for a ED coin

(Trips)
> brown-on-brown violence
You guys are better than that

> $817k market cap
Can you tell how many people hold this coin? With such a low cap I'm worried a few whales are propping it up. Some user posted a nice list of what wallets hold what for another coin, any idea what it was?

Some dip, already climbing back up.

What did he mean by this?
(still not good at reading these graphs)

>literally chad laddering all the way to $1

You fucking pajeets look at the fucking chart.

x
>>corrects
x so on

Survived Korea fud and all the other fucking pajeet conspiracies

Sorry you didnt get in faggots, see you at the top

Sitting up on the throne with my nigga

Tomorrow

NEW PARADIGM

5$ when?

I'm guessing it depends on how next month/Q1 goes with the platform launch.

If you have a look at the roadmap, the project will be almost done by the end of the year, what should we expect for the price? realistic and conservative prediction.

$30 - $50 is my estimate

should I take a 10% loss on VEN and buy more pfr? what do you think bros?

depends on how much ven and pfr you have, but i'd say absolutely fucking not.

should i buy the extra 3300 to hit 10k?

Wait until the FOMO dies down, your ven will prob be back up and you can get in at a better price

perhaps reallocate some ven profits into pfr in the coming days? I guess it's likely pfr will dip and or maintain for a while and ven may potentially rally with news in the next couple days. thanks for talking some sense into me user.

I just sold 1000 TAU to put into this, I bought 12.5k of this at 7.5 cents and had bought into TAU at 99cents. I have 500 TAU left was this a good move?

$50 would make me a millionaire, one can dream.

That kind of price would give it a market cap of about 4 billion, right? Stranger things have happened before?

It won't reach 50 but to me 11-15$ could be possible.
1 billion will be normal ;
last year on CMC the only coin above 1B MC was BTC.
This year same time it's about the top 40.
Next year probably the top 100.

Stop bumping 4 hour post please

Let's be real here, DOGE hit 1BN market cap and it's a low utility, high circulation meme coin.

This has passive income opportunities.

$18--$35 by end of year depending on adoption

I bought the dip at 38 cents fuck yes

Yeah lots of shitcoin reached 1 billion like Paccoin. I didn't say PFR won't, it's likely to get 1 billion but over that point it all depends on the team.

go back to /reddit/ faggot