>scam

>waaaahhh mommm why am I not getting 1000% profits in a weeeeeek

It's bearish as fuck right now.

This isn't normal.

having FUN yet?

>this is 75% of my protfolio

>this is 100 % of my portfolio

Just JUST my just up

it's not a scam but it likely won't have any significant price movements until more news comes out in february. Because of this you should feel free to sell your FUN now and take profits while you can, then reinvest later before the next pump

I'll tell you what's not normal. The fact that a literal scam coin has 45K btc volume on binance right now.

no 1 replies to my edgeless thread :( i can see this as the next pumper for gambling cryptos.

multiple times a day it is stated that nothing significant is going down until February yet multiple times a day autists cry

I warned you guys.

It's supposed to stay the same when nothing happpens.
Not go down 40%

this is a shitcoin. the only thing dumber than gambling on a shitcoin is gambling on a gambling shitcoin. fucking biztards

Forget about this for about a month and you will have made nice money.

Picking a coin that uses a faggy poker chip as its logo instead of something professional, priceless.

90% here

yess keep dipping, i will accumulate

ITT: people buying at ATH selling at dip

I already made double of my original investment. Will keep ETH for a while and buy in again when it drops to 10 cents.

lol this will never hit 10 cents again

It's at 13. It was at 19 2 weeks ago.

There's a large buywall at 911 sats and a lot of general buy pressure above it, may hit .12 but I don't see less than that

Just moved my stack of 100k to a Ledger and deleted it from my blockfolio, gonna forget it exists couldn't stand watching it drop any more.

How much money will I have never year?

I'M NOT HAVING ANY FUCKING FUN

>never year
$0, my friend

yeah what the fuck are you pointing out? it being in a dip right now?

no it wasn't it got pumped last week

I bought on Jan 3 and I'm still in green

I'm ready to bbuy the dip lul

I'm talking 2 days before New year.

its not even that low fags just stop

>buying a coin named FUN
priceless

Have you seen the sell walls nigger? Whales are accumulating coins from noodlehanded fags like you

>picking a cgi as your coin icon so no one knows wtf its for without reading whitepapers and checking updates, but damn that helix loop looks awesome

well still no

on December 29 it was 0.05

Korea FUD and ETH pumping is hitting this token harder than other coins.

I bought when it was like 3 cents, so I already at least tripled my money, but shit, I really wanted this to go to $1. I can't decide to sell, because if it goes up I would be kicking myself for missing lambo land.

I really hope it picks up soon guys, i have/had lots of hope for this coin. I mean i'm still in the green but damn it feels bad losing all these gains

thanks OP I would have payed to much in taxes

i prefer to remain poor

Sell and put an alert on blockfolio.