Why aren't you a millionaire yet?

Why aren't you a millionaire yet?

If you start with $100, you only have to double your money 14 times to hit $1million.

Surely there have been at least 14 moons you have witnessed that you could have doubled your money one? Hit that 100% then exit?

oh ok Ill go do this now

Because every time I put it into a coin the price halves.

thanks, just bought 100k

Because whenever I do a 2x, I hodl and the coin goes back to where it was before the 2x

Helo mistar I kontakt u once more for greet greet buy oportunitay

14 that have liquidity, idiot.

If you consider the amount of coins that double each month you could probably become a billionare using this method

this

holy shit are you me!? im using this method brahhh
doing well

Or if you only start with $0.01, you only need to get 2x on 28 coins to get £1million

because whenever I choose a new coin to invest in, and it moons, instead of selling at the top, i get attached to it. then it bleeds out and I hold allll the way until zero profit, then I sell.

isn't it why you should divercified and HODL ?

Cause you have to sit here reading about stupid shitcoins all day and stress is pic related when you dump 250,000 USD into one coin

Wow thanks.. It's so easy!

well theres yer problem

>if you start with $100 and go all in on black and win 14 times in a row you will have 1 million dollars

nice just sold 1 million

But look how many shitcoins and ICOs double in value so soon.

Just buy in the presale, make your 2x, cash out, rinse and repeat 14 times.

Lol just go to some shitty exchange do a 10x on a hype coin rinse repeat. Jokes aside you have stay on top of your shit and research like mad... It is possible and has been done by some

Nice, just used a time machine and am gonna ride 100k moons.

cuz no liquidityREEEEEEEEEEE

yea but you need to all-in each time
nobody does this

no thanks OP I would owe to much in taxes

my crypto life so far

But your initial investment was only $100, which is fuck all

There are 5 coins on Cryptopia that have at least 100% gain in the last 24 hours

This works with small amounts but eventually you have to drop 500k in one coin and that's not really feasible

yes but if i reach $100,000 i wouldn't risk it all even if it came from $100

To get to $100,000 takes only 10 steps.
Cash out, start with $100 again. Do this 10 times without losing your cool and you'll have £1million

are u MMillionaire?

Thx bought a crystal ball and a time machine

stfu you idiot. Even semi big amounts can crash the entire markets of small coins. Go and try to cash out 100k of some kekcoin

I prefer just winning the lottery when I need money, then I'm not suspected of money laundering when I cash out.

>one shitcoin trade away
>confido