57%. Flippening is upon us

BTC's dominance has dropped to its new all time low since July.

This is concerning and shouldn't be ignored.

good eth deserves it

It's only concerning for anyone who "believes in Bitcoin!" (aka, idiots)

For crypto, it's a good thing. It means the market is picking technology, not brand recognition. It also means the entire market will no longer be under the control of Bitcoin's poisonous community

Is this kraken's less shitty new interface?

WE WUZ FLIPPENING

op is confirmed faggot. BTC is king resitance is in BTC not USD

Concerning to whom? Bitcoin whales? Most people on Veeky Forums hate Bitcoin

I can't refute your argument and might as well agree with you on Bitcoin's nonsense toxic communities fighting over size of blocks.

My concern is, if bitcoin continues to drop drastically, how is this going to affect the whole cryptomarket? Ethereum has not even implemented new scalability solution yet to meet rising demands.

To all the investors, let's expect a bear market for a long time after bitcoin crashes for real

bitcoin wont crash now ethereum and similar platforms are on an insane bull run.

How much will it explode when it reaches 0.1 BTC?

Ethereum hard forked several times in 2017 without issue. It has proper tech leadership that can actually implement improvements. ETH's been designed as a "Proof of Stake" coin from day one, and the Casper upgrade is being tested right now.

The point is that Bitcoin shouldn't control the entire crypto market. There's hundreds of projects being run on Ethereum right now (and a few of them are actually *good*) and they shouldn't be subject to the whims of Bitcoin speculators and the Bitcoin community.

We want complete independence from Bitcoin.

it already did

it did and now its hovering

What do you want us to do?
Just buy ethereum

Good. I hope we go into a bear market for a few years and everything but BTC recovers.

Ethereum has given us multiple DAPPS, successful ICO's, ERC20 tokens and this insane bullrun

Bitcoin has given us: ???

D E L U D E D

Come at me bitcoin.

Prove me wrong.

What has Bitcoin since 2017? Increased transaction fees, increased transaction times giving it 1 use case and that's to buy other coins

Here's what I have for BTC for anyone interested. ETH will take off soon, and this should send BTC to 11k. When BTC hits 11k, sell ETH and get back in.

Well said user

WHEN WILL YOU KEKS LEARN TRANSACTION TIME AND FEES DON'T MATTER?

>BTC rallies to new ATH's
"ITS A BUBBLE EJECT THE MARKET"
>alt coin rallies to new ATH's
"THE FLIPPENING IS UPON US INVEST EVERYTHING"

Then what is Bitcoin for exactly? It does literally nothing. What have you used BTC for in the last 12 months?

What is BTC good for?

flappening happenang!!! boo boo bitcena yay yay etehrum t. brainlet

>WHAT IS GOLD EXACTLY? IT LITERALLY DOES NOTHING. WHAT HAVE YO UUSED GOLD FOR IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS?
D E L U D E D

it hasn't been hacked for one

Core still detected. An unusable currency that has wild price fluctuations cannot be a store of value. Fag.

Why hold BTC instead of Gold?

NOBODY CAN SEIZE YOUR BTC YOU GIGANTIC MORON

Be careful kids. Check what happened last time you retards called flippening.

Actually ima tell you. Your shitcoin dropped 60% and BTC did 5x

I'm 50% in BTC.

Can't wait for this.

If it can't be used as a currency then it has no value. Sorry corecuck, but you are officially deluded if you think being unusable doesn't matter.

YOUR STATEMENT IS SO RETARDED, THAT IT DOESN'T DESERVE AN ACTUAL RESPONSE.

lol

Ethereum outperformed Bitcoin for all of 2017. So did Ripple. Any investment, on any of the top 20 in January 2017 outperformed Bitcoin, dollar for dollar.

You're holding the worst coin, sorry. My argument is math, your argument is...?

What happens if BTC becomes #2?

Can ETH magically become un-linked to BTC and stop being measured in sats? What about other coins?

Who even decides on the pairings?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT

Gold is impractical to transfer, you cant pay anything with that shit, yet it has 7 billion mcap you dumb faggot.
Bitcoin does everything that gold does but better.
It's a deflationary "currency" and therefore shouldn't even be used to pay random shit.

you stupid dickless idiots

BTC is king and will always be king
>fees
who cares
>slow
who cares

ETH is a centralized shitcoin with shit tech and Vitalik sucks his own dick to help him sleep at night

BTC will be past 100k by 2020 and ETH will be left in the dust

eat a turd fags

it double topped, it should be going down and BTC is due for a run. They roll like that.

ETH has traded directly against the dollar for while over a year now...

You can measure ETH in sats, if you want. You can also measure it against tomatoes, wheat, and barrels? It doesn't matter. The typical 2018 investor cares about the dollar, not the satoshi.

BTC IS A KAAAAAAAAAANG WHO CARES IF IT'S EXPENSIVE AND SLOW

PS: Ethereum is more decentralized than Bitcoin. ETH isn't controlled by Chinese miners.

I increased my btc stack 20x trading shitcoins like yours. Ethereum is going to retrace atleast 50% when normies that came from tron and ripple start panicking. You better not sleep in that russian trashcoin

R E D D I T
RETARDS PRETENDING TO BE SMART. STAY DELUDED ETHKEK. START SAVING WOJACKS.

I increased my dollar stack 20,000% by just holding Ethereum.

I outperformed you by 10x.

>>Can ETH magically become un-linked to BTC and stop being measured in sats? What about other coins?

ETH is only linked to BTC because that's what people decided first. A lot of coins have ETH markets and are measured in ETH. ETH already has FIAT pairs so you can measure altcoins fiat value that way as well.

>>Who even decides on the pairings?
Exchanges do

>>I don't understand any of it
Paris are not some magical thing, you can have any kind of pairs. There are QTUM pairs, NXT parirs, ETH pairs etc

gold has a 7trillion+ mcap lol

What's the use case, what is BTC good for?

And don't give me that store of value bullshit cause no one actually believes in that other than core cucks

Oh yea? I didn't know bitcoin could be used in electronics, jewelry, aircraft parts, satellites, medicine, etc.

Gold has actual real world uses. Bitcoin is a digital currency that can't be used as a currency. What a joke!

>insane bullrun
>still not back to satoshi ath

>GIVE ME AN ANSWER BUT NOT THAT ONE
D E L U D E D

the developers started with 70% of the tokens lol

So if BTC hypothetically went to zero overnight, ETH could maintain value due to its pairing with the USD? And, by extension, other coins too with their ETH pairing?

THAT NOT FUCKING TRUE YOU RETARDS. BTC WAS 25K on DECEMBER 11th WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE.

Keep using caps, will totally not show how desperate you are

How many people actually believe in BTC as a store of value?

But it got three, including yours.

>NO ARGUMENT, RESORTS TO AD HOMINEM
>BTC 240 BILLION MCAP
GEE I DON'T KNOW MAN, I GUESS ITS JUST PURE LUCK THAT IT HAS 240 BILLION MCAP

obvious newfag just kys

NIGGER, ARE YOU DEFENDING WHAT HE WROTE?
D E L U D E D

The absolute state of bitcoin maximalists.

Of course ETH wouldn't maintain it's value if BTC went to zero in one night. But that's only because the market's irrational... if ETH dropped significantly because of Bitcoin, it would be a buying opportunity like no other. Bitcoin and Ethereum are very different (from the tech, to the management, to the purpose) and it will take a crash for the market to wake up to that. Ethereum has utility as a decentralized computing platform, Bitcoin doesn't have that utility and never will.

R.EDDIT
>R.EDDIT
R.EDDIT
>R.EDDIT
R.EDDIT
>R.EDDIT
R.EDDIT
>R.EDDIT
R.EDDIT
HOW ABOUT YOU COME UP WITH AN ARGUMENT YOU DELUDED FUCK

Checked even though you are a complete faggot and think about sucking dicks

Just an FYI, I don't actually believe ETH will overtake BTC and I don't think BTC will be overtaken this year.

But BTC's dominance is purely due to it's name. No one but core cucks believes BTC serves any other purpose other than to buy alts

As if MCaps are actually telling. There's Coins with a cap above 5 million with no working product

You've been presented with a few different arguments in this thread and just make a braindead reply in CAPS. You deserve your fate.

5 years from now, WE WUZ CORES will be a meme.

Ethereum isn't just a store of value either. It's gonna destroy Bitcoin dominance.

They both matter a lot. People don't like having the value of something they own degrade just because it gets moved from one exchange to the other, and the idea that you will need to need to wait a week to confirm an electronic transaction is laughable. The idea that people are going to ignore other tech that does just as good a job of storing value, while moving it faster for smaller fees, and facilitating infinitely more uses, is retarded. You're selling a horse while the rest of the world is adopting automobiles.

The one time I get stuck holding bitcoin because everything is too mooned to buy