Why does this keep crashing?

Why does this keep crashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7q66rx/a_breakdown_of_the_4_leading_financial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're still holding??

Yeah I was told it was going to be at least $10 by the end of the year

F

team is still on vacation and the main dev left the team over creative differences

Because you haven't sold yet.

you are fucking loser

it might have been a pnd, desu. compare it to the trail end of tron.

this

classic biz pnd

back to 25 cents

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

will it ever reach $1 again anytime soon? or atleast $0,9?

1.20 by friday

When Mainnet releases yes. March 2018. It might reach $1-$3

Entire team committed collective suicide because they knew they took their exit scam too far*

This is how poor your fud is 0/10

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

i hope you are right, i really do

Thanks

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

Honestly, use your brain. Does it even make sense for this token to be over a dollar?

SHOO SHOO PAJEETS

it isnt crashing its bottoming out. all the weak hands are leaving. get ready for buyers within the next week.

this, jan 15th is when all the new buyers will come in.

Get ready for buyers right now.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7q66rx/a_breakdown_of_the_4_leading_financial/

It literally says in the whitepaper that you just use a portion of what you pay to buy and burn part of a token to fuel the transaction, you brainlet. You don't even see that part happen. Stacy sends roastiebucks through the network and you receive your betabucks on your end. How dumb are people for not understanding this?

This FUD is getting annoying guys.
This is the lowest entry point you are ever gonna get. Take it, buy it and leave it.

i hope you fags bought, because the GREAT REQENING HAS BEGUN!