My Investment Banker Dad Says Crypto Investers are "Freaks"

I asked my dad about this crypto and he said "don't you ever ask me about that SHIT again. Don't you ever fucking ask me about that shit, those freaks buying it make me ill". I said "but people online are making money off it" and he said "they all need to grow the fuck up, if they want to be real investers, invest in fucking stocks, not digial shit, they're all whiners and need to grow the fuck up".

So how does /pol/ respond to this. My dad actually has a degree in this from a pretty good university and says you all need to grow up for investing in crypto.

well, most of us are making money, so I'm not sure I see his logic here. your dad sounds like a retarded boomer

Your dad is a salty nocoiner.

He's a asshurt nocoiner.

no one will reply to this thread because the bait is too obvious

try again

> invest in fucking stocks, not digital shit.
stocks are digital shit

enjoy your 3% annual gains.

>My dad actually has a degree in this from a pretty good university
The smartest people in the world are constantly wrong about markets.

You're a shitty troll. You get the fuck off my thread

A degree in what? Faggotry?

I bet if he was offered 100btc he wouldn't turn it down. What a cuck

Your dad is correct. Get into some good growth stock mutual funds.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NOCOINERS

I'll eat your dad's pussy

Why would some Chad banker know anything about the Dencentralized Computing Revolution? He will never admit that he is wrong btw.

> /pol/

stopped reading right there

your dad sounds like a faggot
steal some money off him and put it all in bitcoin/ETH then show him the gains in a year and burn the money infront of him

This.
And hes probably losing money because people in stocks are smart enough to see the easy money and moving alot of assets to crypto.
OR
Your dad hates you and doesnt want you to be rich.

>gets a degree so he can understand why hes bagholding

ahjhahah your dad is right

>I trade and move around digital pixels all day that literally have zero value whatsoever.

>all the nerds on biz assrage LOL NO COINER MAD LOLOLOL

his dad is right, your all pathetic

you're dad sounds like a huge faggot and i'd beat him to death in a fist fight

t. someone with a better degree and higher iq than your dad

>be your dad
>some geek at his office tells him about crypto in 2016/early 2017
>everyone laughs him out of the room
>guy slowly dumps his fiat into various cryptos
>guy quits his job with more money than anyone at your dad's office will ever make in stocks
>its now 2019, your dad has killed himself

Sounds like your dad is pretty mad common people are making big gains rather than taking his shitty advice on boomer stocks that x2 in a decade.

LOL NO COINER MAD LOLOLOL

He's just upset that he had to run through a gauntlet of sacrifice, stripping decades from his life to get to the position he's in and now has to watch as a 16 year old with his parents' allowance reaches similar goals in less than a years' time.

Who said i was from /pol/

Because the stock market isn't digital

this

>better degree
That's bullshit

Your shitty copy/paste job did it for you, kike

>how does /pol/ respond to this
>/pol/
You're on the wrong board buddy

first of all, this isn't /pol/ you reddit cumstain
second, your dad is a salty nocoiner boomer muhdegree faggot who will be left behind
thats it

So a boomer with a useless degree that doesn't understand this new market. Really amazing.

>"they all need to grow the fuck up, if they want to be real investers, invest in fucking stocks, not digial shit, they're all whiners and need to grow the fuck up"
>asshurt Boomer pissy because we're not buying his bags
Topkek.

my degree's in systems engineering. what's your dad's in?

3/10

the ABSOLUTE state of nocoiners

Hes got a phd in kicking your dads ass kiddo

the digital numbers in the stock market represent actual value in the real world, unlike the digital numbers in crypto, which quite literally , represent less then air. im not a no coiner ,i just know that this entire market is a joke and literally is a ponzi scheme, doesnt mean i cant make money off it, at laest i can recognize the fact its literally a joke, and further ,people who go all full on try hard crypto trader acting like they are some new wavewolf of wallstreet badass's are THEE most pathetic people in existence

Your dad is both a Normie and a boomer, so doesn’t know wtf he is talking about.

Tell your dad to give me a place and time. I swear I’ll go where ever that fucking cunt is.

> it’s 2050
> boomers have died
> Stock market has failed
> crypto is the new king
> no coiners regret
> suicide rates rise
> 100octane for lambo also rises
>

That's actually bullshit. 16 year olds aren't even allowed to trade crypto.

Boomer no-coiner REEE's make my gains so much sweeter. HAIL CAPITAL YOU FUCKS.

>So how does /pol/ respond to this.
idk why dont you go ask them

Depends on how much does he make. Its all means to an end or whatever the saying is

OH FUCKING SHIT! It wasn't a copypasta im just used to doing that to /pol/ tho.

Tell your salty boomer dad that he is legitimately an ill retard for thinking people making money are freaks.

Finance

leave troll

LOL i like this comment

>try hard crypto trader acting like they are some new wavewolf of wallstreet badass's are THEE most pathetic people in existence
FUCK YOU THATS ME! I only got involved in this shit since i thought jordan belford was cool as fuck

This is internet 2.0

So you’re saying everything in cloud storage means nothing? Every major company has shit floating in the air, does that make it unreal?

You’re a fuckin moron

KEK

>So how does /pol/ respond to this.
How the fuck would I know

your faggot of a dad is holding you back

is he an old fag cuck?

But it's not like coins represent a piece of ownership or anything. They represent NOTHING

>they're all winners and need to grow the fuck up

No shit, the money going into crypto isn't going to your boomer dad's pockets for (((investment advice))). Crypto is uncucking a generation of men whose lives have been bleak under people like your dad

>Own shares in some of company
>Try claiming any piece of tangible wealth or assets of said company
> Muh backed by real world value

go back to trading your little cuck coins faggot , your existence is a joke lmao

your dad hears the footsteps
jew down soon
tick tock tick tock

You get some of the profits of that company though

>being this fucking stupid

They allow access to that network or block chain, unless you're a (((ripple))) owner.

What does any fiat currency represent?

My pops is in pretty much the same boat as yours. Was he was able to raise a big senpai not working that much off a 100k inheritance he got in 85.

He thinks crypto is retarded. I am trying to shill him on Bat

ohh lets invest in the amazing stupid stocks that have no stupid value. a lot of them don't even have dividens so there is no fucking incentive to stocks.

>systems engineering
literally meme engineering and not an actual kind of engineering.

This lol. I'm in Canada so you can invest $5500 per year into a tax free account to buy stocks. Nobody below 25 is buying the boomer's bags. OPs dad is SCARED SHITLESS because he knows when the stock market collapses it will take pension funds (invested in that market) with it, and boomers like him would be sucking dicks on streetcorners for 0.000000001 ETH

Literally this.

How many hot companies pay dividends?

People that say the coins represent nothing are just dumb. That's the best way to say it. They represent a store of value that allows access to the blockchain network. That is not nothing.
When someone comes here screaming about digital tulips I just picture some ogre faced retard wannabe Chad wearing a sports tee shirt. At the very least, honestly describe the asset. The coin grants you power on the network. Networks with world changing potential for many dapps not just money.
That's it's value for fuck sake.

As someone who remembers to take profits this tulip bubble has done wonders for me. Maybe Ill lose some on my current portfolio but it doesnt matter. And maybe if I can time it right Ill short this shit. But your dad is right. And most retards posting how "rich" they got off crypto or that they are making money are delusional. Money literally never hit their bank account. They keep throwing more and more money never cashing out a penny. fucktards are in for a rude awakening, when blockchain gets valued as the niche/cool technology it is with limited use cases and valued coins, and it turns out they dont actually have shit tonnes of money cause they held it all in a volatile as fuck speculative bubble. Almost no one on Veeky Forums is actually a good investor, they are just in a rapidly growing bullmarket making gainz anyone could.

nice copypasta, wrong board

Says who? I bought bitcoin when I was 17 because my mom set up a bank account for me. The exchanges don't ask for an age and neither did coinbase

>how does /pol/ respond to this
Wrong board faggot

I bought into chancoin because its memes spoke to me and now it's almost doubled.

YOUR DADS A BITCH CONGRATULATIONS user

Enchiridion 46 - "...sheep don't throw up the grass to show the shepherds how much they have eaten; but, inwardly digesting their food, they outwardly produce wool and milk. Thus, therefore, do you likewise not show theorems to the unlearned, but the actions produced by them after they have been digested."

Just sneer at him from lamboland instead.

Say you consider converting to Christianity; it won't convince your dad in anyway that he is wrong about cryptos - but it will make him hurt.

And what value does the block chain have? RETARD

It's backed by the fact that to own property you must pay taxes in that currency. If you HAD to pay taxes in bitcoin that would give a real value to bitcoin since it's backed up by the might of the Federal Government

But they WILL have dividends in the future. But sure buddy

You're actually very dumb you don't need to pay to use a network, most networks allow users on for free

THIS

EXPOSED

Coinbase requires a verifcation where you have to send a pic of your drivers lisence to show you are of 18 years of age or older. I tried it when i was 17 and was turned down

My dad would call me a fucking retarded loser if i showed any signs of believing in any type of religion or spirit.

>how does /pol/ respond to this.
Probably with incoherent antisemitic shrieking, unadultered rage, no sense of humour. Some insecure panic about the white race, Trump worship and random bashing on the loser of an election over a year ago.
Why dont you ask them?

>You're actually very dumb you don't need to pay to use a network, most networks allow users on for free
See dumbshit, this is why you're a brainlet and don't actually understand the basics of the tech you are investing in.
You need the coin to power the decentralized network as that it provides incentive to the miners to actually run the network. They don't do it out of the kindness of their heart. They do it for money.

>His dad doesn't even realize the god he worships

pottery

>oldman rages at technology

>My dad actually has a degree in this from a pretty good university

so what, he's a fucking dinosaur anyways

>And what value does the block chain have? RETARD

To be able to transfer money for low fees, anonymity, and quickly. You and your dad are both retarded. I have made more money in the past 2 months from crypto than I have made in the stock market in 18 years

You have no sense of humor

What's the intrinsic value behind it though? Like it i just create a digital currency and then start letting people mine it, where's the value?

He doesn't work on wallstreet

It's legal tender. if you owe/make a contract regarding money, and someone offers to pay you in bitcoin or poggs you can tell them to fuck themselves. If they pay you in legal tender you are obligate to take it.

My dad would tell you to GROW UP

>Coinbase requires a verifcation where you have to send a pic of your drivers lisence to show you are of 18 years of age or older. I tried it when i was 17 and was turned down
No it doesn't? It lets me do bank transfers and I never gave them my ID. It just takes a long ass time.

I've never met an engineer that wasn't a total faggot

oh wow good point let me stop making money

>No punctuation
>Shit grammar
>Random capitalized words

You're just a boomer larping as a kid. Fuck off boomer scum.

Assblasted nocoiners confirmed to be godless heathens

>To be able to transfer money for low fees, anonymity, and quickly.
2 of these things arent remotely true for the highest Market Cap coin though. So you can see it's overvalued... 3rd is even overestimated when you consider there is a public ledger...

>What's the intrinsic value behind it though? Like it i just create a digital currency and then start letting people mine it, where's the value?
Again, I'm trying to get through your very low IQ.
Blockchain is essentially dApps(decentralized application/programs). Money is one use case of this. Escrow is another. Digital Property Rights like the one that old established company Eastman Kodak just announced to run on ETH. The list goes on.
The intrinsic value is to allow trustless contracts/connections to be made.
I know this is probably beyond your and your pop's mental capacity to understand this which is why smart NEETs are going to get rich because you morons don't have a clue.

>bashing /pol/
At some point in your life you will realize that your country doesn't get better no matter how diverse it becomes, that no matter how many white men in position of power you replace with "minorities". The problem only appear to get worse.. But i may get ahead of myself here, odds are that you will blame it on the aftermath of "structural racism", like you reason the poor performance of blacks in the US with slavery and the poor performance of African countries with colonialism.

MONEY FOR THE MONEY GOD

utter bullshit
making money with crypto is literally the easiest fucking way there is. you dont even have to think for yourself and let the smart people do that for you

join this discrord if you want to know how

discord gg / 93XR84h

your dad is stuck in the past like all old people

Do you know how long it takes to wire money between banks? It's days, or even weeks. Do you know how much it costs in fees? Like 2-4% of the total value. Money is cheaper and quicker flown places than it is transferred. Just because bitcoin takes 2 hours instead of 5 minutes doesn't mean it's slow compared to traditional means.

>>My dad would call me a fucking retarded loser if i showed any signs of believing in any type of religion or spirit.

I can't speak for your dad but mine as most people that are in the stock market have a belief in endless growth and endless progress. The stock market, banking system, fractional reserve banking all require continuous growth, problem is that the planet and resources are finite and will run out. This is obviously as plan as day,
that saying goes, you can not get someone to understand something when there livelihood depends on them not understanding it. Seriously try and talk to your dad about a world where there is no growth, like telling a Christian there is no God.

It's great. This how I know I'm going make it. These people never change. They did with the car. They did with TV. They did with the internet. Now with blockchain.

I think my dad was a little silly for being so anti-crypto but only idiots believe in God

Ok ok ok you're very stupid, got it. Somehow owning Eth gives me a piece of the profits if DIGITAL contracts are made? This is why you will stay poor. I don't understand this shit im still buying. You're stupid