ECA

$15 EOY

This is a confirmed scam coin. Proof at their pump and dump discord channel:
>DjgPrxW
see for yourself and be amazed... DYOR

why aren't mods still not banning this faggot trying to upgrade his rank in discord groups by spamming?

op im holding this coin. its shit, all the exchanges it trades on are cancer

56k reporting in

Minus cryptobridge

Any particular reason why it's $15 EOY?

You faggots need to do better at shiling, this is pathetic.

cryptobridge is nice actually

Lol, kys fucking cunt, always same faggot.

coin of the year

just watch

>people actually believe this

Look everyone, this guy is gonna miss the train :D

Btw 400k reporting in, hodlin atleast until EOY. Invested 150$ on this.

ECA going to moon like crazy once it finally works on yobit - all these shit exchanges stalled its moon pretty hard

This.
CM crashing got ECA dead for many days, untill now we got Cryptobridge and soon yobit etc good one's this will moon like there is no tomorrow.

Does coinsmarkets even work and whats current price

$150 invested, wow aren't you a big boy investor. If you idiots fall for this shit you deserve to be poor.

What is the total supply?

Im guessing he got in early as fuck cause 400k is like 3 grand now.

Holding 250k. Not expecting much out of this desu, but it's been doing ok for me so far.

Billions

u wanna know whats guaranteed $15 EOY?
join this discord, esp if you're new
discord gg / 93XR84h

Never kept up with it. I just remember it being like 13sats in Coinsmarkets and getting shilled constantly in their shitty trollbox. The thing had a free weebly site lol. Guess I should have put the change from my 1m Colx order in it.

Not that it matters, probably got stolen by coinsmarkets.

Yeah i bought 200 bucks worth of electra at 2.7 sats and im still waiting to cash it out from coinsmarkets. Its been 10 days so far.

I got 100k in a wallet I withdrew before CM crashed. Still got 90k stuck on there that I bought after the first 100k double in price , think I paid 2LTC total.

I forget they do the fractions of a sat on there, guess I really should have put the change in.

Lets hope it's all there if and when it all comes back up.