How has Crypto Changed your Life?

>Wear a suit around all the time so people know im the type of guy who does shit like that, people might also assume im another really important job but i don't give a fuck
>more confident because i know if someone tries to bully me i can point out my crypto gains
>am really mysterious, answer questions like "you know, stuff"
>People are now like "WHAT, YOUR STILL A VIRGIN" and im like "yeah, never really seen it as a problem" in a way like I'm a James Bond like character that just DOESNT GIVE A FUCK
>Feel really good about myself in front of the mirror and did that wolf of wallstreet dance as the "im on top of society thing"

I used to consider myself stupid ugly genetic trash. Now for some reason in my mind I automatically see myself as a 140+ IQ super hot rich guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiIxTkCEG6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I spent 90% of my time in front of a computer because whenever I leave, I feel like I'm wasting my time and missing out on potential moons.

Thx crypto what a life

Even before i knew what crypto was I spent nearly 100% of my time in front of a computer. Were you a Chad/normie before?

>
I used to consider myself stupid ugly genetic trash. Now for some reason in my mind I automatically see myself as a 140+ IQ super hot rich guy.

Lols do you know? Post a pic of your self in a suit. We are curious all the sudden

Nice user. Now get off your fucking computer and meet real people and real girls. Your newfound confidence will make you realize the only thing hodling you back was your attitude.

I'm really sensitive. If one person said i looked bad I'd cry myself to sleep and feel like shit for a week. even if i KNOW it's true. So...

>meet real people and real girls
Where tho?

>only thing holding you back was your attitude
That's bullshit, Harvard did a study, having a positive attitude has NO effect on the result.

Your confidence dude. Gain some, stop being pushed over and get thick skin.

This is your view of other people's views though. Like a kid who thinks other people think he's a gangster by making a selfie with a scarf and sunglasses.

not that much, since Im a poorfag. but this discord is giving really good calls and signals, so I dont know how long Ill stay poor...
discord gg / 93XR84h

Once you get rich, you realise how fucking stupid everyone is.

never had money before

turned $700 into 40k

idolize suicide when portfolio turns the least bit red.

all joy is taken from me, i never leave my house. missed trades and bagholding literally keeps me up at night

could cash out into 100% ether and live off gains but im in majority xrb

terrified of the future everyday and beginning to hate life.

How?

How do they really see me?

Explain.

I'm pretty sure people only wear suits for interviews anymore. Are you still in high school? Do you wear your suit to school?

I never really left the house before either so to me it's no difference

I am in highschool we have a school uniform but i wear it when im going to the store or something. Like my dad wants me to get groceries i wear my fucking suit to the store.. I imagine everyone is thinking "holy shit this guy is only 18 and is already in a suit he must be one of those young geniuses"

>They must think I'm ones of those young geniuses.

Do you want to know what they really are thinking user? The only way to gain confidence and respect from normies is to get fit. It's the only advice I can give you, I hope you take it.

I don't even respect fit people though, i see them as douchebags like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=EiIxTkCEG6Y

I'm like 19 first year into college, how much have you invested and gained? Also are you a virgin because of religion or just have trouble getting pussy?

I have made $2000 so far and im a virgin because im not a Chad.

i just moved from /pol/ to Veeky Forums
both fucked up places

Same that's where im from, pol and r9k

Oh the bait is finally revealed.

Troll once more in my thread and instant ban

You have to be over 18 to post here, you're the one that's getting banned.

im 18 years of age.

>Thinking you are rich
>Didn't cash out in fiat

Huh dumbass, keep stroking your little dick with those numbers on the screen, cause that is all they are. How much of a brainlet are you to not cash out?

>I used to consider myself stupid ugly genetic trash
Just to be clear, if you're a pajeet you are in fact stupid ugly genetic trash

He's got to be carefull, he might get flagged by banks because he deposited his 2000$ crypto fortune in dad's bank account lmoa

I only made 2K if i cash out now i will go back to being a loser

Nope. I'm ethnically Norweigian, Irish, Scottish, English, and partly Greek.

By making it impossible to sleep or do anything else useful

even though you have tons of money, doesn't make you a better person/cooler in any way. Think about it- there are tons of rich people who are lame and stupid as fuck. Just don't be those guys and you'll be fine. and I don't understand why you don't respect fit people that seems really stupid to me
and I don't think someone wearing a suit in a grocery store is a genius regardless of which age. Just think they're a mormon or they have an interview to go to.

Being richer makse me cooler. I can buy people shit and they will love me.

Christ OP, spend some of those crypto gains on books/audiobook on building some self-esteem. Maybe start with the ones about learning to have a backbone, like:
>When I say No I Feel Guilty