How can one site be this cancerous?

how can one site be this cancerous?
this is literally the dumbest fucking exchange i've ever seen

never chasing shit tokens that are only listed on this exchange ever again. id rather be poor that use this shit

i figure it out today. just set your gas to 30+ and its easy you only have to wait like 5 mins for shit to go through

You people are fucking neanderthals I tried first time today and it wasn't shit. Just reloaded browser a few times to get it working.

are you using MetaMask?

This, I read how to use it and it's shitty but it works. Eventually.
Easier than being a wagecuck

etherdelta is what muh decentralization looks like. enjoy

That's fine. You can buy from me at 2x the price when the coin hits other exchanges.

ED is a fking cancer cell in the blockchain, so dependent on this crap many good coins are there, cant fking buy them bcz retarded exchange

i would gladly buy even 5x the price if i don't have to watch this exchange again

How? I can't transfer my eth to another wallet.

I made the same post yesterday and the most respose I got was "to keep normies out".

Still I fucking hate this shithole so fucking much
I might snap and visit the CEO, drop in on the street and fuck him anal
Fucking horrible exchange

Fuck you.

its not awful, the patience required is worth it 99% of the time

Sounds like you just want to butt rape a guy, any guy

what do you mean. click on the deposit tab, type in the amount of ETH you want to sent to EtherDelta (make sure you leave some for gas) and then set your gas limit to 30

If you keep making such replies I might do it with you.

No, i want to transfer it out of ED. Gas is set to 30, how much eth do i need to leave in?

think about this : etherdelta is a norm-filter
it's frustrating, slow, clunky, confusing, takes about 4 more transfers than the other exchanges
it takes actual effort and rarely runs smoothly.
BUT you have access to tons of promising tokens way before they hit any other exchanges

so putting in the effort is worth it, norms wont go through this shit just for unknown new tokens

>YESSSSS LET'S EAT SHIT MMMM DELICIOUS FUCK THE NORMIES AMIRITE?

How do I track my current contracts?

sucks very hard but theres no better place to go when you miss an ico

You guys do understand that this is a distributed exchange right?

Yep, that's my interpretation, also.

explain

>clicks on withdraw
0.01eth fee
>error message
0.01 eth fee
>click OK
0.01 eth fee
>window close
0.01 eth fee
>accidentally click on "depth"
0.01 eth fee

like $10 worth

>all these salty etherdeltites defending piss poor design and usability.

T. Usability researcher, ED disgusts me and I get sick looking at it.

Someone hire me for freelance UX work so I can fix this shit.

Ugh this is why I hate ED

alright i'm done
i just tried to sell my tokens there, been trying for the last 3 hours
took me over 1 hour to transfer tokens and ethereum for fees from wallet to exchange
then 2 hours of trying to sell, it eaten over 25$ worth of ethereum for fees, none of the sell offers succeeded, i still have the tokens

fuck it, i'll just leave the tokens there andi'm going back to real exchanges

only retards who don't deserve to be here can't figure out how to use ed

i know how to use ED, traded there before
it simply doesn't work and eat my ETH for nothing

There's an etherdelta fork you could probably work on. I think they need devs/designers.

it's actually "good" to buy shitcoins when they are not listed anywhere, but selling on ED is the most painful thing in the world.

>ITT plebbitors and normiebook investors

I market bought the shit out of this with my WTC gainz on ED.

I went from 7k to quitting my job in less than a year. thanks, faggots

The constant screeching you guys do over EtherDelta makes me believe a good portion of this board is functionally retarded. I've never had a problem using the exchange. Why don't you betas go back to Kraken and wet your pants in fear whenever the exchange has an outage, it's entertaining for cozy bois who are truly in possession of their own assets.

Bought DENT, PAYFAIR, WTC, DRGN, VEN,CRED, MCO, OMG. All on ED, the list goes on and on for about 20 other coins.. $3k investment --> six figures, please my friends, bask in the normie repellent while it last. It will make you feel like you've done something with your life.

They're being fags and not listing any new coins until their ICO is over. It's been over a month.