Whale call

get ready for the pump of the century

I fuckin hope so man lmao

GTFO Bitcoin Diamond

Buy buy Buy buy Buy buy Buy buy

VOLUME INCREASING. GET IN NOW! WE WILL NEVER SEE REQ AT 5300 AGAIN! SCREENCAP THIS!

get ready to be launched past the kuiper belt

> Sir, I would like to buy this laptop from you. Can I pay with ether?
Yes sure, I am using the new Request Network system just let me set up a request and send it to you
> Are you sure I can't just send you the ether? Takes about 10s
No no it's no problem. So let me see, *click click click* *type type type* ok there we go please fill the request now.
> Euhm I don't have any tokens... I think I first need to buy some. Are you sure I can't just send you the ether?
Oh no you have to fulfil the request.
> Well no ok then here you can have $ straight.
But now the request is still open
> Who cares?
Yea you're right. Who cares about a fucking request.

I got the bags

BEGUN

LNAO ITS COMING BACK DOWN

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just got this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

Honestly, use your brain. Does it even make sense for this token to be over a dollar?

is this because of the mainnet leak?

aaaaand it's dumped

It's already getting dumped lmao faggots stay poor with this shitcoin and chainlink

>
Aren't the tokens on the back end? You dont need to purchase them to use req? at least that was my understanding

you dumb fuck

did you even read the github?

that's not at all how it works

it is a platform for payments

a developer can solve your shitty fud problem with about 40 lines of code you fucking idiot

It's a meme you dip

Lol you actually fell for the FUD?

how new are you nigger? lurk moar

nice

spacing

faggot

kys

this was the shortest and most pathetic pump in history

b-but muh whales

>all those REQ fudders BTFOd again

PATHETIC, i hope you held you fucking REQlets

Experienced REQ marines never thought about selling even once.

tfw held through months of FUD during and after the ICO.

tfw held through 50% loss of my initial investment.

tfw no FUD can make me sell at less than $5 (unless the founders die in a plane crash or ditch the project)

>this
only way i'd dump my stack harder than i dump my cum in some used slut is when the devs turn out to be legit scammers or die

>unless the founders die in a plane crash or ditch the project
You'd be selling at 50 sats m8.

Hi guys
I have 75 in ripple 7.5 in neo
5 in Ada and xlm
2 pc in bitcoin
Rest in eth ltc etc

I'm thinking to change it as I'm not growing and it's moving at a snails pace up and getting a bit impatient and still believe BIG in ripple and want to stack about 50k ripple before it hits $5.

Do you recommend :
30 eth, 30 btc, 15 xrp, 15 xlm and 10 chainljnk??

I can't believe you took the time to write this. Get some help go talk to a psychiatrist or something.

LOL YOU GOT ME! you guys are hilarious

go and stay go

do something

req my baby grooooooow

Right now Id reccomend you to invest in REQ.
It's low and soon to moon!

cup confirmed. lets buuuuuux biiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzz

where the fuck are you seeing that

when do we sell my fellow cuties

just bought 6k REQ Will I make it?

noooooo buuuuuuuuuuuyyy walllllls. du youfck dumb boys buy shit in and moon

The REQ tokens are bought and sold on the Kyber Exchange automatically in the background, you add/retrieve funds in any format you want

>5 minute chart

anyone else notice the 55555 price against eth at 0.77 usd? It's been hanging there for a few minutes. I guess we'll see. Good luck everyone.

If it passes that purple line, you buy.

4k here...w-we're gonna make it to toyota land.

are u blind?! buy the fuck in

Jokes on you, I own 10k since $0.04.

>the current state of Veeky Forums

Lol. This shit coin isn't going anywhere.

So you should know better than anybody else that REQ goes through a huge boom and bust, always going back to levels where it took off from or nearby. Yet you never cared to sell and buy. Tsk tsk tsk.

it s not about the coin, its about get the moonmode on you dumb fuck. 1 btc and this shit move 5% up instantly

.77 in binance

is a moon incoming or is this just movement up to .8?

holly shit its actually happening

aaaaand its gone. Wtf? it was 0.90 for two minutes and then it dropped back to 0.77. I dont get it.

Why would I try to time the market like a beta virgin? Enjoy getting caught pants down when you think the REQ has reached its top, but it will keep going all the way to $10.

not it wasnt you stupid idiot.

u dumb fuck that 0.90 were bots u fuck newbi

just buy the fuck in so the shit move upp higher

delta said so you retarded cunt

Checked.
WE REQON MARINES BOY! WE DONT SELL! WE HODL TILL WE GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You're taking time out to shitpost, why aren't you shit posting with the charts up.

>+1.72%

I'm up 5000% since November, what about you?

WE NEED MORE VOLUME!

BIZ ARE U STUPID WTF: BUY IN!! SMALL BUY WALL SO BUY THE FUCK IN SO IT MOOONS

Also REQ always meets resistance that you can find sub>1 hour bars so you know when to sell at the top. It only retains upwards value when it spikes up, not side trading. When it spikes up, it spikes. Hard to be an idiot about this stuff man.
Good for you, REQ was my first shitcoin at 8 cents and I started playing it after 25 cents. I don't get why you guys get so defensive when people trade your coin. You could've made more money while shit posting about a coin.

>This thread
Have Req fags finally snapped?

THIS is the day of REQening.

Come prepared my little goyim pepporini pumpers >:D

I have a designated swing trading stack and then I have stacks that I am not selling until I make it (10k REQ in this case). I have enough $ in crypto right now to sit at $1 million EOY without the need to take unnecessary risks.
And my swing trading stack currently happens to be located in ICX until EOM, because I see it likely outperforming any swing trades that would present itself in the meantime.

i can feel pump

No it didn’t

Eat ass with your stupid copy pasta

This doesn't look bullish at all. Low volume, it will dump soon.

>Have Req fags finally snapped?
I believe we are witnessing a happening user grab some popcorn

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

not enough for a pump, just wait for the FOMO whales who bought at .8 to dump their bags before we can really go on a moon mission

The retarded whale memes need to go.

It's contesting support and resistance right now, if it fails it will fall back to where it came from. Just wait for it to chill out.
Not seeing REQ's swing potential is dumb, also to place all your cards in an alt coin is dumb.

>Not seeing REQ's swing potential is dumb
You not understanding my post is dumb.
>also to place all your cards in an alt coin is dumb.
Wait, you hold BTC?

this, there isnt enough volume price action at the current level to justify a moon mission right now.

you should still buy REQlets

>Wait, you hold BTC?
Yeah I always hold some. Right now sold my ETH after it doubled topped and placed into BTC because it should have a run up this week. Which means REQ will bleed a little more if it doesn't take off soon. That's why I'm watching it, along with ICX and EDO cuz I'm sitting on too much btc right now.

Jesus Christ you don't need to buy REQ tokens to use Request. Stop with the FUD

Where's the pump that was promised?